• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((thanks. Would you believe I came up with that when messing around with the intro to enter sandman? The two sound nothing alike xD .))
Everest grinned and said,

"I suppose that's a compliment?"

[/QUOTE]
((Nice!))

Elyse grinned, leaning back on one of her hands.

"It was a self proclaimed title, who am I to argue?"

She winked, kicking her legs in midair.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grinned at her reaction and lowered his hands, shortly before moving his face towards her chest. He spoke♅...
“ Maybe a kiss then?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka immediately scooted to the far left side of the couch, still shaking her head. "No! No kissing them either. I'll do with the heavy chest on my own." She said, her hands still basically cupping her breasts.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked more "You will not have a peaceful death" He said taking a step back

William blinked "What do you mean?"
"Bitch I can't die" she says laughing

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned as they walked, happy to be out with Takeshi. The day was beautiful, the colors outside were vibrant, and best of all, the idea of going to the park seemed to make Takeshi happy. Therefore, it made Violetta happy.
Takeshi looked over at Violetta as they walked, "So, this is what you normally do when follow, 'the flow'?" He asked. "It's more relaxed than a schedule... "

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver easily caught his breath quickly after she pulled away. He had increased lung capacity in this form, mean could live without breathing for long periods of time. "I... Think you know what's next..." He said softly.
(Fade?)
(( Fade ))

Mayyflower said:
Riley frowned before walking over to him. "This won't hurt you, okay?" She asks before she used her magic to absorb his pain replacing it to make him feel better, "feel better?" She asks before she coughed furiously. "Don't...worry...about...me.... I'll... Be... Okay... In a few" she coughed
"She has the ability to take anyone's emotion, or feelings and replace it with hers, she's like a person made to make everyone happy" she says. "And emotional kid" she says
Hiro smiled as he could feel his pain go away. He hugged Riley with a grin. "Thank youououou!" He said excitedly.

shortyshot8 said:
"Dream on"
"No you dream on, your just mad I called you out on your abilities, Sam and kagura won't let you kill me even if you tried, even if I died I will come back the next day much stronger" she says with a chuckle. "Now get out of here" she snarls

Mayyflower said:
"No you dream on, your just mad I called you out on your abilities, Sam and kagura won't let you kill me even if you tried, even if I died I will come back the next day much stronger" she says with a chuckle. "Now get out of here" she snarls
Al smirked "You are nothing...Kagura...Is nothing....Sam........Is nothing"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka immediately scooted to the far left side of the couch, still shaking her head. "No! No kissing them either. I'll do with the heavy chest on my own." She said, her hands still basically cupping her breasts.
...♅Akira stood up and looked down at Asuka, smiling as he placed his hands into his pockets. He spoke♅...

“ You look cute like that~ ”

tumblr_inline_nskh5bU9Pe1ryvw12_500.png

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked more "You will not have a peaceful death" He said taking a step back

William blinked "What do you mean?"
''half of your face is melted you idiot...how can you not feel it?''

*She said before sheathing her blade and putting it infront of William, making his reflection appear on her blade*

Hiro smiled as he could feel his pain go away. He hugged Riley with a grin. "Thank youououou!" He said excitedly.
Riley coughed a few times before stopping. "Welcome" she says smiling

Harper smiled. "Thanks Riley" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "it all started at Monday, August 17th, 2015 at 5:10 PM, on page 105 of the....." he fake coughed alittle "i mean when i was a child i found out i could take on three different forms with varying powers." he said looking at her "distraction!" he said doing a trick with his hands
FA9fd.gif

((yep, just went there @Roman @Fukushima Akira ))
Chiharu stood there, momentarily confused, but soon grinned, looking at his "distraction" with awe.

"That's pretty cool!"

She sneezed, changing into yet another new outfit.

tumblr_n42anr7ePk1sgi5mmo4_250.gif

She inhaled, then exhaled, trying to recollect herself after the sneeze.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''half of your face is melted you idiot...how can you not feel it?''
*She said before sheathing her blade and putting it infront of William, making his reflection appear on her blade*

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "This...Can't be real....." He muttered before placing a hand on his face

Mayyflower said:
Riley coughed a few times before stopping. "Welcome" she says smiling
Harper smiled. "Thanks Riley" she says
Hiro just seemed to be bouncing with glee, seeming more childish now.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked over at Violetta as they walked, "So, this is what you normally do when follow, 'the flow'?" He asked. "It's more relaxed than a schedule... "
Violetta nodded, sliding her hand down his arm to interlink their fingers.

"Oh yeah, definitely. It's kinda like, whenever you feel like doing something, you do it. If something happens along the way, you just roll with it. It's easy ~ "

She flipped her hair out of her face and behind her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled reaching out his hand

(???)
Lumina stayed sitting for a moment before hesitantly extended a hand to him, trying to keep her hand from shaking too much. It's not like she was in any danger... right?

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "This...Can't be real....." He muttered before placing a hand on his face
''well its real...do you need to freeze up or something?''

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, sliding her hand down his arm to interlink their fingers.
"Oh yeah, definitely. It's kinda like, whenever you feel like doing something, you do it. If something happens along the way, you just roll with it. It's easy ~ "

She flipped her hair out of her face and behind her head.

Lumina stayed sitting for a moment before hesitantly extended a hand to him, trying to keep her hand from shaking too much. It's not like she was in any danger... right?
Al grabbed her hand pulling her up "Hey....Look at me"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood up and looked down at Asuka, smiling as he placed his hands into his pockets. He spoke♅...
“ You look cute like that~ ”

tumblr_inline_nskh5bU9Pe1ryvw12_500.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and looked up at Akira, her blush still evident on her cheeks. "You're so weird," she laughed lightly and removed her arms from her chest, soon leaving them at her sides.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well its real...do you need to freeze up or something?''

[/QUOTE]
"Y-Yeah...."

shortyshot8 said:
Al grabbed her hand pulling her up "Hey....Look at me"
Lumina stood, standing on (temporarily) stable feet, her hand still in Al's, and her gaze moved over to his, wondering what he wanted.

Oliver laid next to his love, his shirt was off and he was only in boxers. "So... Tired..." He yawned.
Anna looked at him and laughed softly, "Go to sleep then if you're so tired..." She said quietly, a smile on her face.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki leaned forward and offered his hand, knowing it as a sign of comfort from his old life. "She has not returned after so long... I know this is a lot to take in. However I will work to make sure somebody will care for you... Someone pure." He offers, nodding politely.
Roma started to cry as he spoke not wanting anyone but her mother or possibly him "b-but I want mama" she said in a hurt and devastated whimper

Katie slowly started to cry but tried to keep it hidden

Lily did the same as Katie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back