• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his. She playfully bit his lower lip before sliding her tongue into his mouth.
Oliver gently sucked on her tongue before pulling away, only to battle with her tongue a little more before kissing her again. He could feel more and more blood rush into his cheeks as he felt his heart pound against his chest.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and vanished, appearing within the cabin. He placed Asuka onto the couch and spoke♅...
“ You won't have to endure being pregnant for long~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I don't really think I'd be able to handle being pregnant for nine months if I had to." Asuka said as she leaned back on the couch, sighing in relief. "It's like my back hurts as well as my feet and these things," She said as she pointed to her chest, "Feel heavy. I'd hate to pregnant for nine months if I felt like this all the time."

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, looking up at him.
"I-I'm okay, I just got lost... I'm b-bad with new places that are.. scary and dark... "

She mumbled the last part, trying to calm herself down.
Al smiled reaching out his hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee yelled and his behind him

[/QUOTE]
(???)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "This was NOT part of the deal Lexi...Mess up like this again...And you will pay dearly"
"Shut the hell up, I had to go to a wedding, Harper is old enough, hiro isn't gonna do shit and you can try to do something to hurt me cause your shity abbilities isn't shit" she growls. "Stop being so damn protective, Sam trusts Harper" she says. "Harper is 16" she says. "If you don't 'trust' me then stop sending your daughter over here" she says angerily

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''good seeing you then.......and try not to die again''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri giggled as she sat there on her knees while Myuki was coiled around her*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] she was sitting like this[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://lol989.vuodatus.net/sivut/chisu said:
Anime%20girl%20sit.jpg
[/URL]
William smiled "I will try"

Mayyflower said:
"Shut the hell up, I had to go to a wedding, Harper is old enough, hiro isn't gonna do shit and you can try to do something to hurt me cause your shity abbilities isn't shit" she growls. "Stop being so damn protective, Sam trusts Harper" she says. "Harper is 16" she says. "If you don't 'trust' me then stop sending your daughter over here" she says angerily
Marcus growled "My powers can't do shit?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Kite vanished. He had appeared behind the vision of Marcus. "All I was asking is that we play a game friend..." He said, continuing to smirk. "I believe your the one who needs to calm down."
@Mayyflower
Harper hugged hiro. "Are you okay?" She asks

Riley crossed her arms. "Daddy did this?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I will try"
Marcus growled "My powers can't do shit?"
"No one is scared of you! Your a human who has weak powers, get the fuck out of my face" she says

Sam looked at Marcus and then at Lexi and then back at Marcus. "L-Let's just go, I'm not feeling good" she says putting a hand on her forehead

Oliver gently sucked on her tongue before pulling away, only to battle with her tongue a little more before kissing her again. He could feel more and more blood rush into his cheeks as he felt his heart pound against his chest.
Anna kissed him a little more roughly before pulling away and breathing a little heavily. Her heart beat rapidly against her chest as she tried to catch her breath.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't really think I'd be able to handle being pregnant for nine months if I had to." Asuka said as she leaned back on the couch, sighing in relief. "It's like my back hurts as well as my feet and these things," She said as she pointed to her chest, "Feel heavy. I'd hate to pregnant for nine months if I felt like this all the time."
...♅Akira grinned and spoke, extending his hands and pointing them towards her chest. He spoke♅...

“ Want me to massage them? ”

Mayyflower said:
Harper hugged hiro. "Are you okay?" She asks
Riley crossed her arms. "Daddy did this?" She asks
Hiro was coughing furiously from being maliciously crushed by a giant hand. "Ow... I don't feel so good..." He muttered.

Mayyflower said:
"No one is scared of you! Your a human who has weak powers, get the fuck out of my face" she says
Sam looked at Marcus and then at Lexi and then back at Marcus. "L-Let's just go, I'm not feeling good" she says putting a hand on her forehead
Marcus smirked "You just made a big mistake....You are talking to the Aspect of Death not a Human"

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki realised he would have to put it blunty for the girls to understand, and would just have to help them through their sadness. "I fear your mother does not intend to return for you girls. Ever." He mutters to them.
Rinas eyes slowly widened as she stared at him "n-no..... Your living mama will be back for us soon" she said defiantly

Katie stared at him disbelieve in her eyes

"No.... No" lily whispered to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna kissed him a little more roughly before pulling away and breathing a little heavily. Her heart beat rapidly against her chest as she tried to catch her breath.
Oliver easily caught his breath quickly after she pulled away. He had increased lung capacity in this form, mean could live without breathing for long periods of time. "I... Think you know what's next..." He said softly.

(Fade?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo opened the door*
''huh? oh hey Will''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled half of his face melted

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grinned and spoke, extending his hands and pointing them towards her chest. He spoke♅...
“ Want me to massage them? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened a little as a blush made its way to her cheeks. She frantically shook her head and used her hands to cover her chest, "No I'm good. Their good, no massages are needed for these."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened a little as a blush made its way to her cheeks. She frantically shook her head and used her hands to cover her chest, "No I'm good. Their good, no massages are needed for these."
...♅Akira grinned at her reaction and lowered his hands, shortly before moving his face towards her chest. He spoke♅...

“ Maybe a kiss then?~ ”

Hiro was coughing furiously from being maliciously crushed by a giant hand. "Ow... I don't feel so good..." He muttered.
Riley frowned before walking over to him. "This won't hurt you, okay?" She asks before she used her magic to absorb his pain replacing it to make him feel better, "feel better?" She asks before she coughed furiously. "Don't...worry...about...me.... I'll... Be... Okay... In a few" she coughed

"She has the ability to take anyone's emotion, or feelings and replace it with hers, she's like a person made to make everyone happy" she says. "And emotional kid" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
Rinas eyes slowly widened as she stared at him "n-no..... Your living mama will be back for us soon" she said defiantly
Katie stared at him disbelieve in her eyes

"No.... No" lily whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki leaned forward and offered his hand, knowing it as a sign of comfort from his old life. "She has not returned after so long... I know this is a lot to take in. However I will work to make sure somebody will care for you... Someone pure." He offers, nodding politely.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "You just made a big mistake....You are talking to the Aspect of Death not a Human"
"Stop getting butthurt, I'm not scared of you" she says waiting for them to leave.

Mayyflower said:
"Stop getting butthurt, I'm not scared of you" she says waiting for them to leave.
Marcus smirked more "You will not have a peaceful death" He said taking a step back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh for fuck's sake, Will, if your gonna visit me, at least have your face fixed..''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "What do you mean?"

Raze rolled his eyes. "Well I got studying to do so... Nah." He said as he continued to studying.

Nul's eyebrow twitched slightly as he rose the book he held, bringing it down on Raze's head. "Move."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back