• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna's blush remained as she gazed at Oliver. She leaned up a little before kissing him.
Oliver kissed her back, a warm blush forming on his cheeks. He wrapped his arms around Anna, trapping her in a even warmer embrace.

Roman said:
"Where are we gonna walk? The park? Downtown?" Takeshi asked, stretching..
Violetta shrugged, linking an arm in his.

"The park sounds fun. I haven't been there in a while. And you know it's been a long time if I'm commented on how long it's been."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, giggling as she did so.

Daniel reaver]"I'm fine papa" Kyle said a sort of confused look on her face [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Al nodded "I love you baby....LUMINA!!!"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im sure Mitsu's fine...okay? shes just probably in her room with Neo or somethin...''

*30 minutes later, Kikuri stopped eating finishing her food*
William nodded "I'm gonna....Go check"

Lumina said:
Chiharu gave a genuine smile.
"Thanks. I know it's not much, but it works well for me."

She stuck her hands behind her head before speaking again.

"So I guess I should ask why you're here then. What makes you so special?"
Jojo nodded "it all started at Monday, August 17th, 2015 at 5:10 PM, on page 105 of the....." he fake coughed alittle "i mean when i was a child i found out i could take on three different forms with varying powers." he said looking at her "distraction!" he said doing a trick with his hands

FA9fd.gif

((yep, just went there @Roman @Fukushima Akira ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stopped rambling and looked up at Akira, "Yeah sure... but go where exactly?" She said as she sat herself up on the table.
...♅Akira smiled and used his hand to help Asuka sit up. He replied♅...

“ Back to the cabin~ ”

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, linking an arm in his.
"The park sounds fun. I haven't been there in a while. And you know it's been a long time if I'm commented on how long it's been."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, giggling as she did so.
Takeshi chuckled, "The park, eh?" He asked, smiling happily. "Well then what are we waiting for?" He asked. "Let's go!"

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki shook his head slowly, looking at the girls. "Sometimes the ones we love betray us, run astray. I'm sure your mother was a fantastic human, but unfortunately I believe she has betrayed you. I sense she will not return for you." Murasaki muttered softly.
Rinas smile slowly started to turn into a frown "what?" She asked quietly

Katie stared at him not understanding

Lily gave him a confused look

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I love you baby....LUMINA!!!"
@Lumina

William nodded "I'm gonna....Go check"
Lumina was lost, in some dark alley because she made a wrong turn. It was kinda cold and she shivered, her thin white dress giving little to no protection against the wind. Shadows danced across the walls and garbage blew across the ground. Her wings were shaking in fear as her body wasnt able to process what was happening yet. All she knew is that she was lost and she didn't like it.

Lumina said:
Lumina was lost, in some dark alley because she made a wrong turn. It was kinda cold and she shivered, her thin white dress giving little to no protection against the wind. Shadows danced across the walls and garbage blew across the ground. Her wings were shaking in fear as her body wasnt able to process what was happening yet. All she knew is that she was lost and she didn't like it.
(God dammit xD )

Al sighed before warping to her and blinked "Where the hell....?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver kissed her back, a warm blush forming on his cheeks. He wrapped his arms around Anna, trapping her in a even warmer embrace.
Anna wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his. She playfully bit his lower lip before sliding her tongue into his mouth.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
Rinas smile slowly started to turn into a frown "what?" She asked quietly
Katie stared at him not understanding

Lily gave him a confused look

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki realised he would have to put it blunty for the girls to understand, and would just have to help them through their sadness. "I fear your mother does not intend to return for you girls. Ever." He mutters to them.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and used his hand to help Asuka sit up. He replied♅...
“ Back to the cabin~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh right..." Asuka said and laughed a little. "Well I'm ready whenever you are."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im sure Mitsu's fine...okay? shes just probably in her room with Neo or somethin...''

*30 minutes later, Kikuri stopped eating finishing her food*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki had finished a while ago and was asleep on militia shoulder

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright then''

[/QUOTE]
William held his hand out to her "It was good seeing you"

shortyshot8 said:
(God dammit xD )
Al sighed before warping to her and blinked "Where the hell....?"
Lumina saw that Al appeared and simply slid down a wall, he energy failing her legs for a moment.

"H-hey... A-al...."

She managed out, her wings still shaking.

Roman said:
(( Ah, fuck it... ))
After the clay bombs detonated in the water, the male used the water as a distraction to get close to Roman. He landed on touch on him before being attacked by Roman. "Heh... Got him."

Roman frowned, before looking down at his feet, only to see clay bombs. They all exploded, causing to be blown away.

"Whoops... Looks like the stupid little half blood can't keep up~" The male said, mocking Roman for his inferior performance.

"You're lucky." Roman muttered, slowly rising to his feet. "I'll kill you for thinking you'd beat me." He said, as his hair grew longer and changed color, his skin became darker and a mark appearing on the center of his face. Then lastly his wings.

2453317862_b52a49c7c7_o_d.gif

"What the fuck are you now?" The male asked, in a confused tone.

"Do I have to explain if you won't live long enough for me to do so?" Roman asked before attacking, two giant shiruken appeared, being controlled by Roman, with a line of thread. The male tried dodging the shiruken, but they were too fast and hit him in the chest.

tumblr_napwehP12I1qh6swzo1_500.gif

"Where's the cocky attitude now?" Roman asked, staring down at him.

He looked up at Roman, wiping his mouth as he replied, "It never went away... Just wait, you'll see what I have planned for you."

tumblr_ly1s1bRUXG1r6ri19o1_500.gif

"You're death? It's been planned already." Roman said, before using his sword to stand on so he could jump to the air and take out the clay bird his opponent was flying on.

2007388_o.gif

"My job here is done." Roman said, changing back to normal. He then began to leave the area. As he ran, he felt weird on one side of his body. When he looked, he went wide eyed at the sight. "What the hell is happening?!" He shouted as he watched his body slowly vanish.

tumblr_n4tavkJCzz1sh4xkdo1_500.gif

Right at the last second, Roman figured it out, but it was too late. He was gone by then.

@Fukushima Akira

Lumina said:
Lumina saw that Al appeared and simply slid down a wall, he energy failing her legs for a moment.
"H-hey... A-al...."

She managed out, her wings still shaking.
Al looked shocked "L-Lumina? Please tell me you're okay" He said bending over

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "The park, eh?" He asked, smiling happily. "Well then what are we waiting for?" He asked. "Let's go!"
Violetta grinned as they walked, happy to be out with Takeshi. The day was beautiful, the colors outside were vibrant, and best of all, the idea of going to the park seemed to make Takeshi happy. Therefore, it made Violetta happy.

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh right..." Asuka said and laughed a little. "Well I'm ready whenever you are."
...♅Akira smiled and vanished, appearing within the cabin. He placed Asuka onto the couch and spoke♅...

“ You won't have to endure being pregnant for long~ ”

Lumina said:
((Oh i know what a riff is, I was in jazz band for a few years. Good job on the music though!))
Elyse raised an eyebrow, sitting on an arm of a chair.

"Hm... I suppose all of them seem to be appropriate, from what I can tell."

She slung one leg over the other, bobbing her foot up and down.
((thanks. Would you believe I came up with that when messing around with the intro to enter sandman? The two sound nothing alike xD .))

Everest grinned and said,

"I suppose that's a compliment?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "L-Lumina? Please tell me you're okay" He said bending over
Lumina nodded, looking up at him.

"I-I'm okay, I just got lost... I'm b-bad with new places that are.. scary and dark... "

She mumbled the last part, trying to calm herself down.

Daniel reaver]Myuki had finished a while ago and was asleep on militia shoulder [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=shortyshot8][COLOR=#00b3b3]William held his hand out to her "It was good seeing you"[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''good seeing you then.......and try not to die again''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri giggled as she sat there on her knees while Myuki was coiled around her*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] she was sitting like this[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://lol989.vuodatus.net/sivut/chisu said:

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "it was only one day." he said softly as he rubbed her back
Len rolled his eyes before going to his room.
"I know but I'm not used to it" she says. "I'm not used to sharing you with the world" she says sweetly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back