• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, sticking her hands in her jacket pockets and flapping them side to side.

"What's that supposed to mean?"
Jojo smiled "i want to see what makes this school so special!" he said raising a fist and smiling "which reminds me! why did you come to this school, what makes you special!?" he asked curiously while placing three of his fingers on his forehead and leaning over to look at her.

_PnzJGy3ot19Qj6NKZ1NIxiFPl-_QhucNyjcg5KIw8bPxYT55jn6hlFCG2_j3KnJbkVc79j2XaOhXKCtpCm7NH_9tfnRpOxGd5M0HqNXaVPgYpQwi5Nlb0SPAaPv_jxuA1RXchE

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Sure" He said before looking back at her "Hey....If you do see her be careful....If she gets scared I cannot guarantee your safety"
Lumina blinked, managing a worried smile.

"R-right..."

And with that she was running off throughout Euphoria trying to find a little girl.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No. We just woke up ome mourning and mama was gone. There wasnt anynotes or anything" katie said to him as she frowned a little

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki leaned forward a bit, looking between all the girls. "And you still have hopes of her return one day?" He asks, ready to tell them the truth. Show them the dark parts of the world, and protect them from it.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled "i want to see what makes this school so special!" he said raising a fist and smiling "which reminds me! why did you come to this school, what makes you special!?" he asked curiously while placing three of his fingers on his forehead and leaning over to look at her.
_PnzJGy3ot19Qj6NKZ1NIxiFPl-_QhucNyjcg5KIw8bPxYT55jn6hlFCG2_j3KnJbkVc79j2XaOhXKCtpCm7NH_9tfnRpOxGd5M0HqNXaVPgYpQwi5Nlb0SPAaPv_jxuA1RXchE
Chiharu grinned, turning to look at Jojo. She closed her eyes momentarily, and a flash of light appeared, and suddenly her clothes were changed from her school uniform to something more casual.

ritsu_tainaka_render_by_verosakagami-d4ousiz.png

"I can change my clothes whenever I want! And summon a guitar or drums to me whenever I feel like it!"

She smiled proudly, a hand stuck in the pocket of her sweatshirt.

Daniel reaver]"Yes papa" Kyle yelled out as she appeared in front of him [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Al jumped a little before tears filled his eyes and he lifted her up before kissing her forehead "I couldn't find you...I got so scared...."[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki leaned forward a bit, looking between all the girls. "And you still have hopes of her return one day?" He asks, ready to tell them the truth. Show them the dark parts of the world, and protect them from it.
"Yup! Mama will return" rina said happily to him with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right, right, I just need to calm down." Asuka said quietly and repeated the words calm down to herself. "I tried to calm down, but I don't think I can. It's two kids! I know they'll age when their born but whole heck it's still two girls. I thought it would be one, I can't handle one. Two is like a whole different thing." She rambled on.
...♅Akira planted another kiss onto Asuka's cheek and replied♅...

“ Shh~ You're stressing yourself out~ We'll do perfect as parents~ ”

...The man removed his hand and spoke...

“ I think so too. ”

“ What do you say about getting out of here? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes papa" Kyle yelled out as she appeared in front of him

[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile Lumina was running through Euphoria, looking for a girl that she didn't know what she looked like, getting more lost and lost.

@anyone cuz why not

Lumina said:
Chiharu grinned, turning to look at Jojo. She closed her eyes momentarily, and a flash of light appeared, and suddenly her clothes were changed from her school uniform to something more casual.
ritsu_tainaka_render_by_verosakagami-d4ousiz.png

"I can change my clothes whenever I want! And summon a guitar or drums to me whenever I feel like it!"

She smiled proudly, a hand stuck in the pocket of her sweatshirt.
Jojo smiled and chuckled "niiiiiice!" he said happily as he crossed his arms.

5520514+_8927c08a287ea399432d76c4c9c1bfba.jpg

Lumina said:
Violetta swayed her head from side to side in thought.
"Yeah, true... we could go walk around and see if anything interesting happens I suppose."

She turned her head a bit, looking at him sideways.

"Plans aren't my thing either."

Nodding, Lumina turned to go look.

"Let's split up?"
Takeshi nodded and hopped up to get dressed. "Well then. I'll take you up on that offer." He said smiling. "Oh... Someone just died... That's bad." He said, pulling on a shirt.

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes were closed listening to the music. She had always loved music. When he finished she opened one eye, looking sideways at him by the door.
"Your title definitely suits you, I'd say."

She grinned, moving to actually go inside the dorm.
((Just as an FYI for the future, a riff is just a short string of notes, and I have no idea how well this will work, but this is what I mean by riff:

and yes, for the record that is me, on my guitar. [if for some reason it doesn't load, well then I probably F'ed up somewhere as its my first time loading to sound cloud.]))

Everest grinned and looked up before asking,

"Which one?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna shook her head, "N-No it's fine. You don't have too." She said quietly as her eyes trailed back over to him.
Oliver's chest was ripped in his Leo Form. His Leo Form was one of his strongest and most attractive forms. "Alright... If you say so..." He said softly before he brushed his hand softly against Anna's cheek.

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded and hopped up to get dressed. "Well then. I'll take you up on that offer." He said smiling. "Oh... Someone just died... That's bad." He said, pulling on a shirt.
Violetta blinked, looking over at Takeshi.

"Woah seriously? That sucks... do you know who?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yup! Mama will return" rina said happily to him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki shook his head slowly, looking at the girls. "Sometimes the ones we love betray us, run astray. I'm sure your mother was a fantastic human, but unfortunately I believe she has betrayed you. I sense she will not return for you." Murasaki muttered softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"I see... that's pretty cool" she says.
(Night(
Logan rolled his eyes. "As if, it's dull and boring to constantly go and fight. I wanna sit down and enjoy life, you know?" He asked.

(Night :3)

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, looking over at Takeshi.
"Woah seriously? That sucks... do you know who?"
Takeshi shook his head, "I know he was strong, but he didn't make it out of that one alive." He said, fixing his hair into it's normal ponytail. "Anyways, I'm ready."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just stared at the door curiously
Myuki smiled At her and started to eat

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "It's been over a month since I last saw her......"
''im sure Mitsu's fine...okay? shes just probably in her room with Neo or somethin...''

*30 minutes later, Kikuri stopped eating finishing her food*

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Just as an FYI for the future, a riff is just a short string of notes, and I have no idea how well this will work, but this is what I mean by riff:and yes, for the record that is me, on my guitar. [if for some reason it doesn't load, well then I probably F'ed up somewhere as its my first time loading to sound cloud.]))

Everest grinned and looked up before asking,

"Which one?"

[/QUOTE]
((Oh i know what a riff is, I was in jazz band for a few years. Good job on the music though!))

Elyse raised an eyebrow, sitting on an arm of a chair.

"Hm... I suppose all of them seem to be appropriate, from what I can tell."

She slung one leg over the other, bobbing her foot up and down.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira planted another kiss onto Asuka's cheek and replied♅...
“ Shh~ You're stressing yourself out~ We'll do perfect as parents~ ”

...The man removed his hand and spoke...

“ I think so too. ”

“ What do you say about getting out of here? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stopped rambling and looked up at Akira, "Yeah sure... but go where exactly?" She said as she sat herself up on the table.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled and chuckled "niiiiiice!" he said happily as he crossed his arms.
5520514+_8927c08a287ea399432d76c4c9c1bfba.jpg
Chiharu gave a genuine smile.

"Thanks. I know it's not much, but it works well for me."

She stuck her hands behind her head before speaking again.

"So I guess I should ask why you're here then. What makes you so special?"

Roman said:
Takeshi shook his head, "I know he was strong, but he didn't make it out of that one alive." He said, fixing his hair into it's normal ponytail. "Anyways, I'm ready."
The goddess gave a small frown before changing into a simply shirt and shorts combination.

"Well that's kinda sad.. for being associated with death, I still hate when things die."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver's chest was ripped in his Leo Form. His Leo Form was one of his strongest and most attractive forms. "Alright... If you say so..." He said softly before he brushed his hand softly against Anna's cheek.
Anna's blush remained as she gazed at Oliver. She leaned up a little before kissing him.

Lumina said:
Chiharu gave a genuine smile.
"Thanks. I know it's not much, but it works well for me."

She stuck her hands behind her head before speaking again.

"So I guess I should ask why you're here then. What makes you so special?"

The goddess gave a small frown before changing into a simply shirt and shorts combination.

"Well that's kinda sad.. for being associated with death, I still hate when things die."
"Where are we gonna walk? The park? Downtown?" Takeshi asked, stretching..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back