• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna shivered again, "I love you too Oliver..." She said softly.
Oliver kept kissing and sucking on her neck, finding it hard to pull away from her. She just felt so nice and comfortable to be around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "Yeah... That'll probably help. I... don't exactly know if anything I have will fit me now." She stated and laughed lightly. "I would hope it's a girl though, it would be a lot easier then having a boy."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and waved his hand over Asuka, an outfit appearing over her. He spoke, smiling lightly as he manifested his clothes over him. He manifested a glass of wine into his right hand♅...

“ Ready when you are~ ”

tumblr_m61wwlz7Cz1r7uirr_zpsi17qdlk2.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Roland moved his around hers, wrapping his around hers and moving it deeper into her mouth before he slowly pulled away, with his mouth still open.
Dakota stared up at him as he pulled away with a heavy blush

Lumina said:
(they're just in his room right?))

Lumina blushed, not sure what was happening.

"E-eh? Al... why would you say that...?"
(( Yeah. ))

Lumina said:
(they're just in his room right?))

Lumina blushed, not sure what was happening.

"E-eh? Al... why would you say that...?"
Al buried his face in her shoulder "It's my fault....If not for me then she would still have a mother"

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm.. your back ground maybe?" She says.
Dark Tyler grunted. "I don't have much of that. I'm the other half of a being of pure light. I am of pure darkness. Together we make Order." He said.

((He means their fusion
xD

Tyler + Dark Tyler = Order))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler grunted. "I don't have much of that. I'm the other half of a being of pure light. I am of pure darkness. Together we make Order." He said.
((He means their fusion
xD

((( And Akira's the Sanctum of Order. (B^D) )))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared up at him as he pulled away with a heavy blush
Roland smiled down at her as he licked his lip and let go of one of her hands and traced it down her side.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and waved his hand over Asuka, an outfit appearing over her. He spoke, smiling lightly as he manifested his clothes over him♅...
“ Ready when you are~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sat up and stretched her arms out. "Thank you! And I'm ready... but I'm a little hungry." She muttered before manifesting a small stack of pancakes. She quickly ate them and the plate that the pancakes were in disappeared afterwards. "Okay, now I'm ready!" She said happily as she pushed herself off of the bed and stood up.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Playing a random blues riff on the guitar, Everest looked up and said,
"The names Everest L. Avalon. Musician, Bounty hunter, and Smart ass extraordinaire."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's eyes were closed listening to the music. She had always loved music. When he finished she opened one eye, looking sideways at him by the door.

"Your title definitely suits you, I'd say."

She grinned, moving to actually go inside the dorm.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( And Akira's the Sanctum of Order. (B^D) )))

[/QUOTE]
(( That face is creepy as hell xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( And Akira's the Sanctum of Order. (B^D) )))

[/QUOTE]
((And Everest is a........ Well..... Nobody knows quite WTF he is...))

((He means their fusion
xD

"I see. Well I'm the dark half of someone but we aren't exactly the same person... we were just fused together at some point in time." She says.

Oliver kept kissing and sucking on her neck, finding it hard to pull away from her. She just felt so nice and comfortable to be around.
Anna took a sharp intake of breath and held on to him tightly. What he was doing felt amazing to her... until she remembered they were in the hospital and that a nurse or doctor could barge in at any moment. "O-Oli..."

SoulofTobi said:
((You cat be serious right meow....))
nic2.jpg
(( Dat wasn't funneh at all... ))

Roman said:
(( Yeah. ))
((Thought so.))

Violetta sat up, flipping her legs over the side of the bed, looking at Takeshi over her shoulder.

"We never actually made a plan for today, yknow."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sat up and stretched her arms out. "Thank you! And I'm ready... but I'm a little hungry." She muttered before manifesting a small stack of pancakes. She quickly ate them and the plate that the pancakes were in disappeared afterwards. "Okay, now I'm ready!" She said happily as she pushed herself off of the bed and stood up.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took Asuka's hand, shortly before vanishing. They appeared within a golden room, with one man standing in a white coat. Akira spoke as he walked forward♅...

“ Hey, Syron. Can you take a look at my wife and tell us what gender our child is going to be? ”

...The male turned around and replied soon looking towards Asuka with a smile...

“ Ah, Lord Imperius! It's been a while! Yes, yes, just lay down on the table and we'll get started~ ”

--------------

shortyshot8 said:
(@Fukushima Akira How can Al/Marcus/Jack die?)
((( From the being of Chaos, Ansom creating chaos. Or by being killed like any other being. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took Asuka's hand, shortly before vanishing. They appeared within a golden room, with one man standing in a white coat. Akira spoke as he walked forward♅...
“ Hey, Syron. Can you take a look at my wife and tell us what gender our child is going to be? ”

...The male turned around and replied soon looking towards Asuka with a smile...

“ Ah, Lord Imperius! It's been a while! Yes, yes, just lay down on the table and we'll get started~ ”

--------------

((( From the being of Chaos, Ansom creating chaos. Or by being killed like any other being. )))

[/QUOTE]
(But I thought he was the Dragon Aspect of Death xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back