• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Dark Kite is evil...You were the one who proved it!)
The veins caused Kite to pass out
Dark Kite and Kite suddenly split in half! Kite was passed out on the ground while the other half lost his amazing power. "Ngh... What the hell did you just do?!" He asked.

((Dark Kite is also known as Yuya, if you wanna call him that :3))

Aeron said:
"Nice..." She nodded as she sat on a bench. Light glimmered around her neck, dimming to a pair of golden headphones. She plugged them in and looked up at him. "So, you up to anything at the moment?" She asked.
Jack shrugged "Not really"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...i guess. i guess its alright, but i dunno where she is...''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Where the hell did she go...I'm truly getting worried"

Lumina said:
Elyse couldnt help but grin, still leaning against the door.
"The name is Elyse. Elyse Glenn. And you might be?"

She looked in at Everest, noting the guitar.
Playing a random blues riff on the guitar, Everest looked up and said,

"The names Everest L. Avalon. Musician, Bounty hunter, and Smart ass extraordinaire."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Kite and Kite suddenly split in half! Kite was passed out on the ground while the other half lost his amazing power. "Ngh... What the hell did you just do?!" He asked.
((Dark Kite is also known as Yuya, if you wanna call him that :3))
(What the hell did I just do?!)

Marcus blinked "What the....WHAT THE HELL!?!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed against her, his grip slightly tightening on her wrists as he tilted his head and slipped his tongue into her mouth.
Dakota's blush grew darker as she let out a soft moan, letting her tongue move around his in response to his actions.

((Umm repost? xD Sorry...))

((You just split their personalities in half... Gg bro, gg...))
(I didn't think Marcus was THAT strong T-T)

Marcus looked at his hands "What the actual fuck"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna shivered and blushed a little as he whispered into her ear. "O-Okay... I'll stay right here..."
Oliver hugged her tightly as he kissed her neck softly, smiling. "I love you Anna..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and kissed her head, soon replying to her as he rubbed her arm♅...
“ It'll be both of us~ Plus they'll be eight years old after a couple of hours, so you don't need to worry~ We'll be the perfect parents~ We never argue and we love each other, so we don't need to worry about setting a bad example. Do you want to go find out what gender our child will be? It'll put your mind off of negative things~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded, "Yeah... That'll probably help. I... don't exactly know if anything I have will fit me now." She stated and laughed lightly. "I would hope it's a girl though, it would be a lot easier then having a boy."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's blush grew darker as she let out a soft moan, letting her tongue move around his in response to his actions.
Roland moved his around hers, wrapping his around hers and moving it deeper into her mouth before he slowly pulled away, with his mouth still open.

Oliver hugged her tightly as he kissed her neck softly, smiling. "I love you Anna..." He said softly.
Anna shivered again, "I love you too Oliver..." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im sure shes fine...''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "It's been over a month since I last saw her......"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "we'll deal with that tomorrow." he said as he took his shirt off and laid down next to her "for right now, we both could use some sleep." he said wrapping an arm around her before closing his eyes.
Amaya nuzzled into his chest. "Oh I missed you" she says

Rin scoffed at Len before going to her room

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus crossed his arms "You are missing the point....If he were to drag Harper out then who would look after Riley?"

Tel snuggled into her chest "I like this much better"
"Harper isn't like that, she wouldn't do that, when she has a responability she makes sure the job is done correctly" she says

Nexus blushed as he went back to his bed and laid down. "G-Goodnight..." He said nervously.
Ilaani left, closing the door behind her as she did so, her face began heating up as she eas processing the situation as she made her way outside to the cool evening air. 'What was all that about?!' She pondered to herself, She looked around realising she had no idea how to get home from here since she had her eyes shut "Crap.." she muttered as she shoved her hands in her pockets as she proceeded down the street to begin to find her way home.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "it was only one day." he said softly as he rubbed her back

Len rolled his eyes before going to his room.

Mayyflower said:

"Harper isn't like that, she wouldn't do that, when she has a responability she makes sure the job is done correctly" she says
Marcus frowned "This was NOT part of the deal Lexi...Mess up like this again...And you will pay dearly"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shrugged "Not really"
William sighed "Where the hell did she go...I'm truly getting worried"
She put on her headphones and nodded with the music as she stood and looked at him. "Go explore this town with me, then!"

(( I'm so dang bored >-> SOLO POST :D ))

After Roman left the mansion, he went off to take care of a threat. When he made it to his destination, he looked around for the threat.

sasuke_vs_deidara_by_123123rocio-d50psm3.jpg

"Hiding huh... Typical.." he said to himself, still looking around for the problem. He was then attacked by a thing made of clay, but he successfully fought it off.

16927500.gif

"I know you're here now! Come out of hiding!" Roman yelled to no one in specific.

"I guess there's no use in hiding." A voice said.

"I would have eventually found you anyways. Now come out!"

"And ruin the fun?" The voice asked. "I don't wanna kill you this early in the fight~ Here take care of these guys while I watch~" it said, more clay things then began attacking Roman.

Roman unsheathed his sword and began cutting and dodging the attacks from the clay monsters.

32192328.gif

"Aaawww! I guess those clay men are useless... That and you have a sword, you man..." The voice, then laughed. "Doesn't matter, you'll be dead soon anyways."

Roman frowned after finishing the clay men off. "I can't die if you're hiding. Get out here and fight me like a man."

"Well if you insist~" The voice replied, before a male came and attacked Roman.

694eec028ad271bb6805619b32a3983c.jpg

"Explosive clay? I don't even wanna know..." Roman muttered before throwing lightning needles at the remaining clay bombs.

tumblr_m39fuoXrxU1r06mn5o1_500.gif

"Well then.... I guess that failed... Here, try stopping this!" He yelled before attacking Roman once more.

tumblr_myaixe3AYd1sj78f1o1_500.gif

To be continued...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back