• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus slowly got up and walked over to her, hesitating a bit, then kissing her softly. He blushed lightly as he pulled away. "I-I've never kissed anyone good night..." He said softly.
Ilaani froze for a moment shocked by what had just happened "....W-Well t-theres a first for both of us i-ive never been kissed goodnight before...." she rambled out as she tried to hide the light blush that was traveling to her face. "Good night" she said quietly as she opened the door

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stood up and looked her in the eyes "Watch" He lit his hand on fire and placed it on her head "Feel nothing? Because this fire can't harm"
Lexi crossed her arms, "what is wrong with you people" she sighed

Sam laughed nervously. "Love you Lexi?" She says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if you even hurt her, i will kill you and then bring you back to life cuz il make sure Glave takes you to Aion and bring you back to life..*sigh* if she tries to even stab at you, i want you to run..''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I know....But...Watch your hand" He said pointing to the water now on her hand and some of his shoulder melted

Mayyflower said:
Lexi crossed her arms, "what is wrong with you people" she sighed
Sam laughed nervously. "Love you Lexi?" She says
Marcus smirked "Tell me Lexi? What the hell makes you think that it was a good idea letting Hiro in?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled into the kiss as he pressed more into it.

Ayen smiled "did the kids tire you out?" he asked looking down at her.
"Who?" She asks. "Oh they have been arguing all day" she says tiredly

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I know that but....She can't do that anymore.....I cannot allow that to happen"
Jack smiled "That's amazing!"
Jackie blinked in surprise. "Really? Thanks!" She said with a small blush. "So...what does the 'Aspect of Death' do?"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I know....But...Watch your hand" He said pointing to the water now on her hand and some of his shoulder melted

Marcus smirked "Tell me Lexi? What the hell makes you think that it was a good idea letting Hiro in?"
"He is a sweet boy and my sister loves him." She says.

Mayyflower said:
"He is a sweet boy and my sister loves him." She says.
Marcus crossed his arms "You are missing the point....If he were to drag Harper out then who would look after Riley?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stretched a bit "Should we get up soon?" She asked
Tel snuggled into her chest "I like this much better"

shortyshot8 said:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over "what are you doing her will" shira asked him curiously
Myuki smiled as she cooked around kikuri then started to eat

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki removed her hand from his shoulder. Yuki had closed the door and is now talking to William outside the room*

*Kikuri giggled when Myuki coiled around her and continued to eat*

Mayyflower said:
"Who?" She asks. "Oh they have been arguing all day" she says tiredly
Ayen sighed "we'll deal with that tomorrow." he said as he took his shirt off and laid down next to her "for right now, we both could use some sleep." he said wrapping an arm around her before closing his eyes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki removed her hand from his shoulder. Yuki had closed the door and is now talking to William outside the room*

*Kikuri giggled when Myuki coiled around her and continued to eat*

[/QUOTE]
William's shoulder reformed "Have you seen Mitsu anywhere?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and pulled Asuka's head to his chest, soon replying to her as he kissed her head♅...
“ Hey, relax~ Everything's gonna be fine, I'm here for you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm still scared... Am I even ready for this... parenthood thing." Asuka said quietly and balled her hands into fists. "I don't even know if I'm good with kids..."

shortyshot8 said:
William's shoulder reformed "Have you seen Mitsu anywhere?"
*Yuki shook her head*

''why, you gonna introduce her to Mitsu? i think that will only upset Mitsu though..''

*She said before leaning on the door* (Dont open the door Shira xD @Daniel reaver )

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled into the kiss as he pressed more into it.

Ayen smiled "did the kids tire you out?" he asked looking down at her.
Dakota continued to kiss back already beginning to get lost in the kiss.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver whispered into her ear softly. "Stay with me tonight..." He said softly. "Please..."
Anna shivered and blushed a little as he whispered into her ear. "O-Okay... I'll stay right here..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus crossed his arms "You are missing the point....If he were to drag Harper out then who would look after Riley?"

Tel snuggled into her chest "I like this much better"
Yuna blushed "Y-you mean hugging into my chest?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to kiss back already beginning to get lost in the kiss.
Roland pressed against her, his grip slightly tightening on her wrists as he tilted his head and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm still scared... Am I even ready for this... parenthood thing." Asuka said quietly and balled her hands into fists. "I don't even know if I'm good with kids..."
...♅Akira smiled and kissed her head, soon replying to her as he rubbed her arm♅...

“ It'll be both of us~ Plus they'll be eight years old after a couple of hours, so you don't need to worry~ We'll be the perfect parents~ We never argue and we love each other, so we don't need to worry about setting a bad example. Do you want to go find out what gender our child will be? It'll put your mind off of negative things~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani froze for a moment shocked by what had just happened "....W-Well t-theres a first for both of us i-ive never been kissed goodnight before...." she rambled out as she tried to hide the light blush that was traveling to her face. "Good night" she said quietly as she opened the door
Nexus blushed as he went back to his bed and laid down. "G-Goodnight..." He said nervously.

shortyshot8 said:
"Handles souls"
"Nice..." She nodded as she sat on a bench. Light glimmered around her neck, dimming to a pair of golden headphones. She plugged them in and looked up at him. "So, you up to anything at the moment?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Me and her have made up...Besides isn't she with Neo?"
''yeah...i guess. i guess its alright, but i dunno where she is...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back