• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
The hands didn't move at all as a loud voice spoke "FEEL WRATH"

Jack looked at her "Huh?"
((Sorry! I missed it T-T))

"Oh... Never mind. Well, I'm Jackie, and I'm sort of new to this school." She held her hand out with a smile. "Who are you?"

shortyshot8 said:
(The fire can't just disappear ._. Dark Kite isn't nearly strong enough to even compare to Marcus)
((He isn't even going to fight him xD He just wants to play a freaking game! Was that not clear from the minute he said it? Also this is DARK Kite, otherwise known as Yuya. He can literally copy any ability that he is hit with and make it 3 times stronger... Considering he lives >.<))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((He isn't even going to fight him xD He just wants to play a freaking game! Was that not clear from the minute he said it? Also this is DARK Kite, otherwise known as Yuya. He can literally copy any ability that he is hit with and make it 3 times stronger... Considering he lives >.<))
(You can't counter the power of Death....That's not possible)

Aeron said:
((Sorry! I missed it T-T))
"Oh... Never mind. Well, I'm Jackie, and I'm sort of new to this school." She held her hand out with a smile. "Who are you?"
Jack smiled "Nice to meet you I'm Jack"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stood behind him silently.
@Himeragi Seiker
shortyshot8 said:
William laughed nervously "Well....I would like you to meet Kagura...My fiance"
since daniel's takin long time...)))

''o-oh...well....thats good, i guess......''

*She said rubbing the back of her head smiling nervously*

'why did he want to introduce his fiance to us? he does know that Shira hates him right?'

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna snuggled into him and smiled gently. "Yeah it is... I could stay like this forever..."
Oliver whispered into her ear softly. "Stay with me tonight..." He said softly. "Please..."

shortyshot8 said:

((There are some exceptions... If he can't see how somebody did a certain power or he can't see the power, he cannot use it. He also can't copy powers of death due to that being too OP))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked up at Asuka and replied, smiling♅...
“ Yes. It ages them until they're eight years old, mainly because that's the age the combat training begins. However, we'll be gone from here after that, so there's no need for combat training~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded slowly to all the information Akira was giving her. "O-Okay..." She said quietly before taking in a shaky breath. "I-I suppose that's good."

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and walked over to Kuroh, soon talking to himΨ...

“ Wanna go back home now? ”

...♆Kuroh looked at Kenji and replied♆...

“ Yeah, it's gotten boring now. ”

...Kenji and Kuroh vanished, returning to the Fukushima Estate...

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he leaned in and grabbed her hands before moving them away from her face and pinning them to the bed "y'know, the red face only makes you cuter~" he said before kissing her.
Dakota's blush didn't fade as she began kissing him back.

shortyshot8 said:

Jackie grinned as she tucked away her wings. "So...what are you up to?"

((There are some exceptions... If he can't see how somebody did a certain power or he can't see the power, he cannot use it. He also can't copy powers of death due to that being too OP))
(Well....Okay it sucks I have to do this but there is no way to get Dark Kite back unless I do it xD )

Marcus sighed before pressing his finger to his head black veins going through his body

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded slowly to all the information Akira was giving her. "O-Okay..." She said quietly before taking in a shaky breath. "I-I suppose that's good."
...♅Akira smiled and pulled Akira's head to his chest, soon replying to her as he kissed her head♅...

“ Hey, relax~ Everything's gonna be fine, I'm here for you~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen went and sat on the edge of the bed "hey there sleepy head~" he whispered softly as he started to run a hand through her hair.
Amaya woke up half way. "Hey beautiful" she says tiredly as she looked at Ayen

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's blush didn't fade as she began kissing him back.
Roland smiled into the kiss as he pressed more into it.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya woke up half way. "Hey beautiful" she says tiredly as she looked at Ayen
Ayen smiled "did the kids tire you out?" he asked looking down at her.

shortyshot8 said:
(Well....Okay it sucks I have to do this but there is no way to get Dark Kite back unless I do it xD )
Marcus sighed before pressing his finger to his head black veins going through his body
((Get him back? He hasn't even done anything to Marcus! >.<))

Dark Kite sighed. "I'm guessing you don't wanna play a game... How boring." He said.

((And if you mean get Kite back, Kite could or reverted back to his normal form at any time...))

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Are you okay?"
''um...baby, il be right back..''

*She said to Shira before walking out her room and closing it. She then placed a hand on William's shoulder and spoke to him quietly*

''William. i hope you are in your right mind because...you just introduced your fiance to someone who in the past, stabbed the shit out of you...''

@LunaCrosby

((Get him back? He hasn't even done anything to Marcus! >.<))
Dark Kite sighed. "I'm guessing you don't wanna play a game... How boring." He said.

((And if you mean get Kite back, Kite could or reverted back to his normal form at any time...))
(Dark Kite is evil...You were the one who proved it!)

The veins caused Kite to pass out

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Oh just figured out I'm the Aspect of Death"
Jackie blinked. "Damn... That's tough, but that sounds pretty cool!" She laughed then stopped, biting her lip. "Well, I am an angel... I probably shouldn't be saying that..." She said with a shrug...

@LunaCrosby[/URL]
William sighed "I know that but....She can't do that anymore.....I cannot allow that to happen"

Aeron said:
Jackie blinked. "Damn... That's tough, but that sounds pretty cool!" She laughed then stopped, biting her lip. "Well, I am an angel... I probably shouldn't be saying that..." She said with a shrug...
Jack smiled "That's amazing!"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I know that but....She can't do that anymore.....I cannot allow that to happen"
Jack smiled "That's amazing!"
''if you even hurt her, i will kill you and then bring you back to life cuz il make sure Glave takes you to Aion and bring you back to life..*sigh* if she tries to even stab at you, i want you to run..''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''William and...a girl...wait why is she here...?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She said tilting her head a bit*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]

*Kikuri kept eating as she smiled at Myuki*

''is it good?''
Shira looked over "what are you doing her will" shira asked him curiously

Myuki smiled as she cooked around kikuri then started to eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back