• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Kite vanished. He had appeared behind the vision of Marcus. "All I was asking is that we play a game friend..." He said, continuing to smirk. "I believe your the one who needs to calm down."
@Mayyflower
Marcus backflipped kicking Kite in the head with his foot on fire "Really trying to take on the Dragon Aspect of Death?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing his hands onto her stomach. He spoke♅...
“ Don't worry, you'll be fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
dayum. xD thats fast)))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "yes what? yes you'll lead, or yes you want me to lead?" he asked clearly enjoying himself.
"T-the uhm, the s-second" she said quickly before covering her face with her hands her face still a deep red.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing his hands onto her stomach. He spoke♅...
“ Don't worry, you'll be fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-If you say so... If pregnancies are sped up here... does that mean it does that to aging as well? For the child I mean." Asuka asked curiously as she turned her head to look at Akira.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus backflipped kicking Kite in the head with his foot on fire "Really trying to take on the Dragon Aspect of Death?"
Dark Kite barely felt and pain as the fire disappeared. "I didn't mean that we were gonna fight... Are you deaf or something? I just wanna play a game..." He said.

Nonalaka said:
"T-the uhm, the s-second" she said quickly before covering her face with her hands her face still a deep red.
Roland chuckled as he leaned in and grabbed her hands before moving them away from her face and pinning them to the bed "y'know, the red face only makes you cuter~" he said before kissing her.

Nexus looked down. "U-Umm... Before you go... I wanna try something..." He said softly.
Ilaani stopped before the door "Huh?" She turned to look at him "And that is?"

Dark Kite barely felt and pain as the fire disappeared. "I didn't mean that we were gonna fight... Are you deaf or something? I just wanna play a game..." He said.
(The fire can't just disappear ._. Dark Kite isn't nearly strong enough to even compare to Marcus)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed before he walked over and began looking through his guitars as he called over his shoulder,
"Well, I suppose that since you can make me laugh so easily, we can for give the door..."

Picking up a Gibson SG 60's tribute, he muttered under his breath in a dark tone,

"Not that making me laugh is exceptionally hard"

Standing up he began walking back towards his couch, and asked in his normal cheery voice,

"So whats your name anyway Ms. Door breaker?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse couldnt help but grin, still leaning against the door.

"The name is Elyse. Elyse Glenn. And you might be?"

She looked in at Everest, noting the guitar.

Mayyflower said:
"There's a fire in my house, your own daughter is in there" she says with her hands on her hips
Marcus laughed more "It's funny because Riley can't be hurt by it"

Oliver hugged her tightly, smiling warmly. He had never felt so close to anyone in his life. "This is nice..." He said softly as he blushed.
Anna snuggled into him and smiled gently. "Yeah it is... I could stay like this forever..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen frowned "Es ist besser, Ihre Familie gerne als, sie zu hassen" he said sternly before looking at the stairs "now, i' going to talk with your mother." he said as he started walking towards the stairs.
Rin turns around and went into her room.

Amaya was laying on the bed

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stopped before the door "Huh?" She turned to look at him "And that is?"
Nexus slowly got up and walked over to her, hesitating a bit, then kissing her softly. He blushed lightly as he pulled away. "I-I've never kissed anyone good night..." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-If you say so... If pregnancies are sped up here... does that mean it does that to aging as well? For the child I mean." Asuka asked curiously as she turned her head to look at Akira.
...♅Akira looked up at Asuka and replied, smiling♅...

“ Yes. It ages them until they're eight years old, mainly because that's the age the combat training begins. However, we'll be gone from here after that, so there's no need for combat training~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed more "It's funny because Riley can't be hurt by it"
Lexi glared. "But Harper and hiro are in there and that's my god damn family" she yelled "get Riley and get the hell off my property" she growled @TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Rin turns around and went into her room.
Amaya was laying on the bed
Ayen went and sat on the edge of the bed "hey there sleepy head~" he whispered softly as he started to run a hand through her hair.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi glared. "But Harper and hiro are in there and that's my god damn family" she yelled "get Riley and get the hell off my property" she growled @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus stood up and looked her in the eyes "Watch" He lit his hand on fire and placed it on her head "Feel nothing? Because this fire can't harm"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back