• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Not at all ._. Why would females be warriors? I mean.....If we are going by ancient crap now then the only female warriors were Amazon's)
(( Ask Akira ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''William and...a girl...wait why is she here...?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She said tilting her head a bit*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]

*Kikuri kept eating as she smiled at Myuki*

''is it good?''
William laughed nervously "Well....I would like you to meet Kagura...My fiance"

Mayyflower said:
Harper ran upstairs. "Kite! Lexi!" She yelled setting Riley on the floor before running back down to hiro.
Kite suddenly appeared out of nowhere, summoning a huge hippo and dispersing the giant hands. "I'm sorry sir, but I don't approve of you killing children." He said.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Sam put a hand on Marcus's shoulder. "What are you doing" she asks
Lexi flew downstairs quickly. "What the fuck?" She asks

@TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus smiled "Just trust me"

shortyshot8 said:
(Well I have Jack...Who's sitting in the courtyard....Alone ._.)
"Oh, it'll be fun! Look, there's someone over there!" She quickly flapped up and shards to the otherside of the courtyard. "Hey! I'm Jackie!" She then turns around and waves wildly to the girl she just met. @Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite suddenly appeared out of nowhere, summoning a huge hippo and dispersing the giant hands. "I'm sorry sir, but I don't approve of you killing children." He said.
@shortyshot8
The hands didn't move at all as a loud voice spoke "FEEL WRATH"

Aeron said:
"Oh, it'll be fun! Look, there's someone over there!" She quickly flapped up and shards to the otherside of the courtyard. "Hey! I'm Jackie!" She then turns around and waves wildly to the girl she just met. @Himeragi Seiker
Jack looked at her "Huh?"

Aeron said:
*Fuyumi disappeared* (i wanna avoid 3 ways and especially 4 way interaction xD )

@shortyshot8
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "You two are dead" she muttered before appearing behind Sam and Marcus. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asks

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "You two are dead" she muttered before appearing behind Sam and Marcus. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asks
@shortyshot8
Marcus chuckled "Calm down"

shortyshot8 said:
The hands didn't move at all as a loud voice spoke "FEEL WRATH"

Jack looked at her "Huh?"
Kite sighed. "Yeah yeah, your supposed to be all big and scary because you kill little children? That's pathetic. Why don't you pick on someone your own size you coward." He said. "Or we can stop all this just by leaving the children alone."

@shortyshot8

((Kite?! He's trying to save the children from a freaking dragon god >
:o ))

Kite sighed. "Yeah yeah, your supposed to be all big and scary because you kill little children? That's pathetic. Why don't you pick on someone your own size you coward." He said. "Or we can stop all this just by leaving the children alone."
@Mayyflower
A finger picked up Kite by his head

Nexus looked around and suddenly frowned. "Well... I'm alone right now..." He said. "I need to get some sleep..."
"Oh, so no-one else lives here? That's a shame, this place is huge!" She said before pausing "R-Right, sorry, I'm overstaying my welcome" she laughed lightly "Sorry for keeping you awake, I guess I'll go now" she said apologetically

shortyshot8 said:
A finger picked up Kite by his head
Kite's eyes glowed a dark power radiated forth from him, causing him to reveal his true form. "Wanna play a game?" Dark Kite asked with a smirk.

Mayyflower said:
Rin pulled away. "Erhalten zusammen mit ihm? yea Recht" she huffed
Ayen frowned "Es ist besser, Ihre Familie gerne als, sie zu hassen" he said sternly before looking at the stairs "now, i' going to talk with your mother." he said as he started walking towards the stairs.

Kite's eyes glowed a dark power radiated forth from him, causing him to reveal his true form. "Wanna play a game?" Dark Kite asked with a smirk.
(Dark Kite isn't nearly strong enough man sorry)

A vision of Marcus appeared and punched him in the face "Calm the fuck down"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Euphoria speeds up pregnancies. We're a warrior race, so a pregnant Sanctum would be useless in combat, as well as dangerous for the potential off spring. To compensate for this, Euphoria speeds up the pregnancies and fixes the abnormalities within a female's body after the child is born. This is so the women are able to go straight into combat. Basically, after you've gave birth, your body will return to the way it was before the pregnancy. However the.. uh.. lactation will still be there. Anyway, I'd say there's a little more than three hours before the child's born~ ”

--------------

((( Half Sanctums aren't compatible with full Sanctums. It's like having a human have sex with a gorilla. )))

[/QUOTE]
"Three hours?! Oh my gosh... that's was sooner then I thought." Asuka said and placed her hands on to her stomach as she looked up at the ceiling. "T-This is kind of scary..."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, so no-one else lives here? That's a shame, this place is huge!" She said before pausing "R-Right, sorry, I'm overstaying my welcome" she laughed lightly "Sorry for keeping you awake, I guess I'll go now" she said apologetically
Nexus looked down. "U-Umm... Before you go... I wanna try something..." He said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled "Alright love"
(That's.......Completely stupid ._. But..I suppose YOUR realm doesn't have to be normal)
Yuna smiled "Though I will expect an answer later" she giggled.

shortyshot8 said:
(Dark Kite isn't nearly strong enough man sorry)
A vision of Marcus appeared and punched him in the face "Calm the fuck down"
Dark Kite vanished. He had appeared behind the vision of Marcus. "All I was asking is that we play a game friend..." He said, continuing to smirk. "I believe your the one who needs to calm down."

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
"Three hours?! Oh my gosh... that's was sooner then I thought." Asuka said and placed her hands on to her stomach as she looked up at the ceiling. "T-This is kind of scary..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing his hands onto her stomach. He spoke♅...

“ Don't worry, you'll be fine~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back