• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
shortyshot8 said:
(Alright)
Al shrugged "I really don't know...But hey we still got each other!"

Marcus blinked "Hmm?"
*Yuki heard a knock on the door*

''huh?''

*She opened it seeing William*

*Kikuri giggled as well as she set the food on plates on the table*

''lets eat~''

*She said before she started to eat*

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shook her head and snuggled him back "No, not right now, I was only asking~" she said with a smile
Tel smiled "Alright love"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Euphoria speeds up pregnancies. Sanctums a warrior race, that includes the females. Think about it, a female Sanctum being pregnant for 9 months is bad for combat, as well as useless. To compensate for that, Euphoria speeds up any and all pregnancies that occur within it's realm. )))

[/QUOTE]
(That's.......Completely stupid ._. But..I suppose YOUR realm doesn't have to be normal)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded before teleporting to wherever William was "you forgot me" she says.
@shortyshot8
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh?''

''lets eat~''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Heyo!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked over and saw fire. "What the hell, Riley get up" she shouts before running over to her and picking Riley up from the couch.
Riley is startled and yelps. "What's going on?" She asks almost in a panic before clinging on to Harper @TheRebelliousDragon
Hiro panicked. "Stand back!" He said as he began spinning like a cyclone, pushing the flames back. "Run!" He said.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked over and saw fire. "What the hell, Riley get up" she shouts before running over to her and picking Riley up from the couch.
Riley is startled and yelps. "What's going on?" She asks almost in a panic before clinging on to Harper @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus snickered

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled "Alright love"
(That's.......Completely stupid ._. But..I suppose YOUR realm doesn't have to be normal)
(( No. It actually makes sense. ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled up at her before tightening his grip on her waist and spinning so he was on top "if you don't answer soon i might just be rough with you~" he said jokingly as he leaned down and nipped her lips.
Dakota looked at him "..o-okay, yes" she said quickly as her face flushed an even deeper red

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro panicked. "Stand back!" He said as he began spinning like a cyclone, pushing the flames back. "Run!" He said.
@shortyshot8
The flames only got closer (Dragon God flames bruh)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh?''

''lets eat~''

[/QUOTE]
"Who is it baby" shira asked yuki

@shortyshot8

Myuki nodded and smiled "ok" she said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled up at her before tightening his grip on her waist and spinning so he was on top "if you don't answer soon i might just be rough with you~" he said jokingly as he leaned down and nipped her lips.
Dakota looked at him "..o-okay, yes" she said quickly as her face flushed an even deeper red

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Len already told me how much he talks without knowing it princess~" he said rubbing their heads
Len chuckled "daddy's like princess~" he said quietly

Ayen sighed "now, but this time tomorrow, I'd like to see you two getting along, if you are, then I'll take you to the park, got that?" he said as he stood back up.
Rin pulled away. "Erhalten zusammen mit ihm? yea Recht" she huffed

Roman said:
(( No. It actually makes sense. ))
(Not at all ._. Why would females be warriors? I mean.....If we are going by ancient crap now then the only female warriors were Amazon's)

WeirdPrincess said:
"H-How did this even... I-I mean I thought..." Asuka stuttered before groaning quietly. "I-I guess I am... I-It was really surprising to see this when I woke up..." She said before whispering to herself, "though I didn't think it would happen so soon..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Euphoria speeds up pregnancies. We're a warrior race, so a pregnant Sanctum would be useless in combat, as well as dangerous for the potential off spring. To compensate for this, Euphoria speeds up the pregnancies and fixes the abnormalities within a female's body after the child is born. This is so the women are able to go straight into combat. Basically, after you've gave birth, your body will return to the way it was before the pregnancy. However the.. uh.. lactation will still be there. Anyway, I'd say there's a little more than three hours before the child's born~ ”

--------------

SoulofTobi said:
((So if they, per-say, got @Roman , he'd be a father in a few weeks??))
((( Half Sanctums aren't compatible with full Sanctums. It's like having a human have sex with a gorilla. )))

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled "yes what? yes you'll lead, or yes you want me to lead?" he asked clearly enjoying himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus snickered
TheRebelliousDragon said:
@shortyshot8
Harper ran upstairs. "Kite! Lexi!" She yelled setting Riley on the floor before running back down to hiro.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Heyo!" He said happily
Daniel reaver]"Who is it baby" shira asked yuki @shortyshot8 Myuki nodded and smiled "ok" she said happily [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''William and...a girl...wait why is she here...?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She said tilting her head a bit*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]

*Kikuri kept eating as she smiled at Myuki*

''is it good?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Euphoria speeds up pregnancies. We're a warrior race, so a pregnant Sanctum would be useless in combat, as well as dangerous for the potential off spring. To compensate for this, Euphoria speeds up the pregnancies and fixes the abnormalities within a female's body after the child is born. This is so the women are able to go straight into combat. Basically, after you've gave birth, your body will return to the way it was before the pregnancy. However the.. uh.. lactation will still be there. Anyway, I'd say there's a little more than three hours before the child's born~ ”

--------------

((( Half Sanctums aren't compatible with full Sanctums. It's like having a human have sex with a gorilla. )))

[/QUOTE]
((poor Roman.....))

shortyshot8 said:
(Not at all ._. Why would females be warriors? I mean.....If we are going by ancient crap now then the only female warriors were Amazon's)
((( But we're not going by ancient times. Sanctums are a Warrior race, note, I said SANCTUMS, not MALE Sanctums. All Sanctums are warriors, regardless of gender. Also, what you wrote is incredibly sexist.. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Two giant hands lifted them into the sky slowly crushing Hiro
Sam put a hand on Marcus's shoulder. "What are you doing" she asks

Lexi flew downstairs quickly. "What the fuck?" She asks

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back