• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus shook his head. "N-No... Your right actually. I was so focused on fame and glory... That I forgot what was most important. Just having fun with my best friend." He said. "It wasn't about the money at all... Yet I couldn't see that..."
Ilaani nodded "Well there you go! What is good is that you understand that now and not when you are super old and alone or something..." she said smiling a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um..." Asuka said unsure of how to explain herself. "W-Well you see... I-I'm a lot... bigger then before..." She said as she stared down at her stomach, which looked like it was almost the size of watermelon.
(That was way too fast ._.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...what now?''

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry, got busy))

"We can go bug someone, I guess." She said woth a half smile.

Mayyflower said:
Rin glared back at Len. "dumm..." She huffed before she jumped into ayens arms.
Len jumped into Ayens arms aswell

Ayen hugged them both "did your words already drive you apart?" he asked teasingly while looking at them "and where ever is your mother?"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Well there you go! What is good is that you understand that now and not when you are super old and alone or something..." she said smiling a little.
Nexus looked around and suddenly frowned. "Well... I'm alone right now..." He said. "I need to get some sleep..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Mitsu? Ok" she says and puts her hands in her pockets.
Roman nodded, "Yep. I'll be going now. Help yourself to anything if you want something." He said, stepping out of the door and leaving

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um..." Asuka said unsure of how to explain herself. "W-Well you see... I-I'm a lot... bigger then before..." She said as she stared down at her stomach, which looked like it was almost the size of watermelon.
...♅Akira stared at Asuka's stomach and replied, laughing lightly♅...

“ Wow, I must have some strong swimmers~ It looks like your pregnant~ ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro laughed lightly and brushed some hair out of her face. "Alright, I believe you." He said softly.
Harper smiled sweetly.

Lexi opened the front door. "We're home!" She called out before looking around. "Looks like there in the basement" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Len jumped into Ayens arms aswell
Ayen hugged them both "did your words already drive you apart?" he asked teasingly while looking at them "and where ever is your mother?"
Rin nods. "Yes he's so annoying daddy" she sighs. "Plus she is laying down in her room, Len probably gave her a headache with how much he talks" she says teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Tel laughed a little snuggling into her "Do I have to decide that right now?"

A hand knocked loudly on their door

@Himeragi Seiker
Yuna shook her head and snuggled him back "No, not right now, I was only asking~" she said with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:
"What are you four?" Anna joked before coming over to Oliver and laying down next to him.
Oliver hugged her tightly, smiling warmly. He had never felt so close to anyone in his life. "This is nice..." He said softly as he blushed.

shortyshot8 said:
(That was way too fast ._.)
((( Euphoria speeds up pregnancies. Sanctums a warrior race, that includes the females. Think about it, a female Sanctum being pregnant for 9 months is bad for combat, as well as useless. To compensate for that, Euphoria speeds up any and all pregnancies that occur within it's realm. )))

shortyshot8 said:
(Just remember that there is a fire in their house ^^)
Harper looked over and saw fire. "What the hell, Riley get up" she shouts before running over to her and picking Riley up from the couch.

Riley is startled and yelps. "What's going on?" She asks almost in a panic before clinging on to Harper @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stared at Asuka's stomach and replied, laughing lightly♅...
“ Wow, I must have some strong swimmers~ It looks like your pregnant~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"H-How did this even... I-I mean I thought..." Asuka stuttered before groaning quietly. "I-I guess I am... I-It was really surprising to see this when I woke up..." She said before whispering to herself, "though I didn't think it would happen so soon..."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yep. I'll be going now. Help yourself to anything if you want something." He said, stepping out of the door and leaving
Kagura nodded before teleporting to wherever William was "you forgot me" she says.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yes he's so annoying daddy" she sighs. "Plus she is laying down in her room, Len probably gave her a headache with how much he talks" she says teasingly
Ayen chuckled "Len already told me how much he talks without knowing it princess~" he said rubbing their heads

Len chuckled "daddy's like princess~" he said quietly

Ayen sighed "now, but this time tomorrow, I'd like to see you two getting along, if you are, then I'll take you to the park, got that?" he said as he stood back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back