• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I know exactly what it is. And how could you possibly feel whether or not it was coming off of me?" She asks.
Dark Tyler kicked back in his seat. "I'm a being of pure hatred. It's only natural that I could feel if you hated me." He said with a smile, now in a good mood.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver frowned. "Now how am I supposed to pass my history test...?" He asked. The hospital was off code black at this point.
"Well you have a valid reason for not being able to study so maybe the teacher will let you take the test the next day." Anna stated.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he placed his hands on her hips "if you don't what to take the lead, i could always..." he leaned up and whispered non-Rp safe things in her ear "would you like that better?" he asked teasingly.
((yep, that was the only way i could think to phrase that...
xD ))
((Oh my xD ))

Dakota blushed furiously "I-I uhm W-Well I.." she became more flustered.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smirked. "Your on.... Ready.....set... Go!" she says before warping to dad. "BEAT YOU" she called
Len ran down to Rin and Ayen "next time, I'm setting up some rules!" he said as he glared at Rin then smiled at Ayen

Ayen chuckled "I see you two learned your tongues very well!" he said happily as he knelt down "now give daddy a hug~" he said dropping his bags and spreading his arms.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked over towards Asuka, soon replying as he looked at the ceiling♅...
“ Yeah, honey? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-I think we have... a small problem... o-or rather a big one." Asuka stammered, still looking straight ahead and a little downwards as she talked to Akira.

Dark Tyler kicked back in his seat. "I'm a being of pure hatred. It's only natural that I could feel if you hated me." He said with a smile, now in a good mood.
"I guess that would make since" she said and messed with her hands.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and followed her "Jeez...."
Tel smiled "Yeah"
Yuna smiled, "so, have you decided what you wanted to do today or do I still have to choose" she asked with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
shots lol)))
*Yuki then hummed before sitting next to Shira*

''well...hope shes doing fine..''

*Kikuri shook her head giggling*

''it wont make you a bad wife. besides, a wife doesnt really have to cook''

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled as she sat with yuki

Myelin giggled "well I guess your right" she said to her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well you have a valid reason for not being able to study so maybe the teacher will let you take the test the next day." Anna stated.
Oliver reached out for Anna, wanting to cuddle her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I think we have... a small problem... o-or rather a big one." Asuka stammered, still looking straight ahead and a little downwards as she talked to Akira.
...♅Akira slowly looked over, replying as he did so♅...

“ Hm? What do you mean? ”

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled, "so, have you decided what you wanted to do today or do I still have to choose" she asked with a giggle.
Tel laughed a little snuggling into her "Do I have to decide that right now?"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she sat with yuki Myelin giggled "well I guess your right" she said to her [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]A hand knocked loudly on their door[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Nonalaka said:
((Oh my xD ))
Dakota blushed furiously "I-I uhm W-Well I.." she became more flustered.
Roland smiled up at her before tightening his grip on her waist and spinning so he was on top "if you don't answer soon i might just be rough with you~" he said jokingly as he leaned down and nipped her lips.

Hiro shook his head. "Nope! Don't believe you!" He said childishly. "There's no way you could love me more than I love you."
Harper giggled. "well believe it cause I do" she says smiling

LunaCrosby said:
"I guess that would make since" she said and messed with her hands.
Dark Tyler chuckled. "No need to be nervous. We're very much alike no?" He asked, finishing his sentence with a silly French accent.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Only a while longer" HE said as the fire spread
The kids stopped what they were doing and screamed before running out of the room

(Idk I got bored)

Sam nods. "Okay" she says

Mayyflower said:
The kids stopped what they were doing and screamed before running out of the room
(Idk I got bored)

Sam nods. "Okay" she says
Marcus smirked "Well there goes the kids" He said (Aren't we talking about Riley, Harper and Hiro???)

SoulofTobi said:
Len ran down to Rin and Ayen "next time, I'm setting up some rules!" he said as he glared at Rin then smiled at Ayen
Ayen chuckled "I see you two learned your tongues very well!" he said happily as he knelt down "now give daddy a hug~" he said dropping his bags and spreading his arms.
Rin glared back at Ayen. "

dumm..." She huffed before she jumped into ayens arms.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Well there goes the kids" He said (Aren't we talking about Riley, Harper and Hiro???)
(See you never told me that lmao pretend I never said that)

Dark Tyler chuckled. "No need to be nervous. We're very much alike no?" He asked, finishing his sentence with a silly French accent.
"Maybe but we know very little about each other" she says.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly looked over, replying as he did so♅...
“ Hm? What do you mean? ”

[/QUOTE]
"U-Um..." Asuka said unsure of how to explain herself. "W-Well you see... I-I'm a lot... bigger then before..." She said as she stared down at her stomach, which looked like it was almost the size of watermelon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back