• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She was one of my servants making it so she could never go to heaven. And it happened a couple months ago i think. The memories are so mixed up" she said quietly as she looked at him "and if he knew he would have know that its an eye for an eye. She spent over five hundred years looking for love then she found him and thought she had what she was searching for. Till she saw him half naked in bed with another" she said

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Hm.. but would she have wanted you to take revenge? I think that was on his mind, or at least, that's what would be on my mind. I guess I could ask my father to bring her soul here and grant you unlimited access, if you want~ Also, he isn't mad at you. He probably did it out of love. ”

Roman said:
Luke groaned, "This feeling is terrible... I'm not doing anything else to help... Probably."
"You better not. Im already mad that one pretty girl gave you her number so im not leting another girl give you there numbers. Your mine" she said childishly to him

Lumina said:
Lumina thought a moment before speaking.
"I'm not really sure... I haven't really met that many people, I suppose."

She gave a small smile before continuing.

"Thought I still have hope."
...ΨKenji thought for a moment and replied, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ Well, you'll know them when you see them~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...
“ Hm.. but would she have wanted you to take revenge? I think that was on his mind, or at least, that's what would be on my mind. I guess I could ask my father to bring her soul here and grant you unlimited access, if you want~ Also, he isn't mad at you. He probably did it out of love. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Theres no point in bring her soul here. She wishes to stay dead." Thana said bfore looking at him "and yes father probably did it out of love but it came of as him just being an ass" she mumbled to her self

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira picked a piece of cake from his plate with the fork and pointed it towards Asuka's mouth. He spoke, smiling lightly♅...
“ Well anyway, everything worked out perfectly~ ”

...♆Kuroh spoke, his eyes narrowing to the ground♆...

“ My father has done a lot of regrettable things, he knows what it would do to you. When was this person killed, and was her soul sent to Heaven? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka took the lives of cake into her mouth and chewed, putting a hand in front of her mouth before speaking. "Surprisingly so~" Her eyes scanned the room before she made a glass of wine appear beside her. Asuka picked it up and took a sip, "Do people get drunk at receptions?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You better not. Im already mad that one pretty girl gave you her number so im not leting another girl give you there numbers. Your mine" she said childishly to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "I'm not doing this for women. I only saved her because she was pregnant." He said, whispering the last part. "Besides, I doubt she fell in love with me."

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "I'm not doing this for women. I only saved her because she was pregnant." He said, whispering the last part. "Besides, I doubt she fell in love with me."
"I domt beleive you. Shes probably thinking of you right now" rina said pouting more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Theres no point in bring her soul here. She wishes to stay dead." Thana said bfore looking at him "and yes father probably did it out of love but it came of as him just being an ass" she mumbled to her self

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied♆...

“ She wouldn't be alive. She'd be here as her soul, like you and I are. She'd be able to live her in peace, not having to worry about that man attempting to torment her. Plus, she'll be able to communicate with you whenever~ ”

...♆Kuroh then commented, raising his eyebrow♆...

“ Wait.. what do you mean by ‘father’? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh replied♆...
“ She wouldn't be alive. She'd be here as her soul, like you and I are. She'd be able to live her in peace, not having to worry about that man attempting to torment her. Plus, she'll be able to communicate with you whenever~ ”

...♆Kuroh then commented, raising his eyebrow♆...

“ Wait.. what do you mean by ‘father’? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Hes my honorary father. And that idiot of a man some how tends to follow her so i just say she stays where she is" thana said to him as she looked at him

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka took the lives of cake into her mouth and chewed, putting a hand in front of her mouth before speaking. "Surprisingly so~" Her eyes scanned the room before she made a glass of wine appear beside her. Asuka picked it up and took a sip, "Do people get drunk at receptions?" She asked curiously.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and made his suit vanish, it soon being replaced by his golden Euphorian armour. He manifested a golden chalice within his hand and filled it with red wine. He spoke as he moved the glass in a circular motion, soon looking down at the wine swirling♅...

“ Usually, yes~ We don't need to wear our wedding outfits anymore, you know~ The reception is all about relaxing~ ”

tumblr_mta9cxRTe21rkeknyo1_500_zpsw1huqenr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment and replied, smiling lightlyΨ...
“ Well, you'll know them when you see them~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled warmly, appreciating his words. Honestly there was something about him she simply appreciated in general. She was able to relax somehow. Maybe it was his carefree personality, or that he was simply easy to talk to. Feelings were one of the things Lumina never really understood, but Kenji's words helped reaffirm her own hopes.

"You make that sound so easy to believe." A playful smile found her lips.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hes my honorary father. And that idiot of a man some how tends to follow her so i just say she stays where she is" thana said to him as she looked at him

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Oh, nice~ You don't have to worry, he can't follow her here. The only reason every is gathered here today is because Akira allowed them. When everyone leaves, the portal will devour itself and everyone's access will be revoked, apart from my mother-in-law's. The only ones who'll be able to enter here freely will be you, my father, my mother-in-law and my uncle~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ Oh, nice~ You don't have to worry, he can't follow her here. The only reason every is gathered here today is because Akira allowed them. When everyone leaves, the portal will devour itself and everyone's access will be revoked, apart from my mother-in-law's. The only ones who'll be able to enter here freely will be you, my father, my mother-in-law and my uncle~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well then. Maybe ill take up that offer if it continues" she said before finishing off her drink and the wine glass dissapering in a small puff of black smoke "well i guess all this makes you my honorary brother if akira is your father" she said as she held out a hand to him

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled warmly, appreciating his words. Honestly there was something about him she simply appreciated in general. She was able to relax somehow. Maybe it was his carefree personality, or that he was simply easy to talk to. Feelings were one of the things Lumina never really understood, but Kenji's words helped reaffirm her own hopes.
"You make that so easy to believe." A playful smile found her lips.
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and replied, using his hand to point towards the cakeΨ...

“ It's best not to think about it. I have faith you'll find the one you love~ So, want some cake? ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-35015534-542-348_zpsx8wws5qg.png

------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well then. Maybe ill take up that offer if it continues" she said before finishing off her drink and the wine glass dissapering in a small puff of black smoke "well i guess all this makes you my honorary brother if akira is your father" she said as she held out a hand to him

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and held his hand out, taking Thana's. He spoke♆...

“ Yeah!~ I'm Kuroh, Kuroh Fukushima~ ”

...♆Kuroh then spoke, looking towards Akira and Asuka♆...

“ So.. uh.. wanna go congratulate our dad and mother-in-law on getting married? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and replied, using his hand to point towards the cakeΨ...
“ It's best not to think about it. I have faith you'll find the one you love~ So, want some cake? ”

------------

“ So.. uh.. wanna go congratulate our dad and mother-in-law on getting married? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Im thanatos. And i guess" she said to him with a small smile before also looking at the two

Lumina said:
"You make that sound so easy to believe." A playful smile found her lips.
(I replied ._.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled, nodding as she did so.

QeHsYhw.jpg

"That sounds lovely. I love sweet things."

She walked over to the table, and looked over her shoulder while waiting for Kenji to get there.

tumblr_mzlyi8JfIV1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

"I have faith that you will too~"

shortyshot8 said:
(I replied ._.)
((Oh damnit. Stupid notifs :c I'm not on all the time so sometimes it doesn't give me all of them /: ))

Lumina said:
QeHsYhw.jpg

She walked over to the table, and looked over her shoulder while waiting for Kenji to get there.

((Oh damnit. Stupid notifs :c I'm not on all the time so sometimes it doesn't give me all of them /: ))
(It's not far back)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Im thanatos. And i guess" she said to him with a small smile before also looking at the two

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied, soon walking towards Akira and Auks♆...

“ Let's go~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't?" Asuka asked and blushed a little more. "I-I didn't know that. I'll still wear a dress though." She then snapped her fingers, changing out of her wedding dress and into a white dress that stopped at her mid thigh and her hair was now done up in a ponytail. Asuka twirled a piece of her hair and drank more of the wine. "I'm still wondering what it's like being drunk... I've only heard that it's not much fun the morning after and you can never remember anything sometimes."
View attachment 159082
...♅Akira began drinking more of his wine, finishing it in one swig. He soon replied as he refilled his chalice. He soon looked over to Asuka as he took another drink of his cup♅...

“ Yeah. So, have you ever thought about children? ”

Lumina said:
QeHsYhw.jpg

Al poked her in the back of the head "Yo!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Let's go~ ”

...♅Akira began drinking more of his wine, finishing it in one swig. He soon replied as he refilled his chalice. He soon looked over to Asuka as he took another drink of his cup♅...

[/QUOTE]
Thana nodded then looked at akira and took a deep breath before following kuroh over

Lumina said:
QeHsYhw.jpg

...ΨKenji smiled and followed Lumina, soon replying as he stood beside her, giving her a short winkΨ...

“ I may have already found her, only time will tell~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Let's go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Her eyes widened and she spit out the drink that was in her mouth. A napkin appeared within her hands and she began to clean her mouth and the surrounding area. "I-I mean... n-not really no. I've never thought about it at all actually."

shortyshot8 said:
Al poked her in the back of the head "Yo!"
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and followed Lumina, soon replying as he stood beside her, giving her a short winkΨ...
“ I may have already found her, only time will tell~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blushed at Kenji's action, never having been winked at before, and was about to respond when she felt something poke her head. She flinched, turning to see Al and she gave a distressed smile.

"H-hey there Al..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back