• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and opened his mouth taking the piece of cake into his mouth and eating it. He spoke♅...
“ So good~ I'm glad I had the courage to approach you in the courtyard~ ”

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Don't you know anyone that you just feel ‘right’ with? ”

...♆Kuroh looked to his left and noticed a female stood there. He walked over and spoke♆...

“ Hey, there~ Why aren't you over there celebrating with them? ”

((( *Cough* Transvestite *Cough* )))

[/QUOTE]
Thana looked at the man then just smiled "i dont know..." She said to him before looking back to akira and frowning a little

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( *Cough* Transvestite *Cough* )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Nuuuuu! I hate you xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then why did the train.." She asked him as she tightened her grip around his neck

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "I don't know... I didn't do it. All I know is I had a vision and that woman died, so I went to help her...."

Roman said:
(( Nuuuuu! I hate you xD ))

Luke sighed, "I don't know... I didn't do it. All I know is I had a vision and that woman died, so I went to help her...."
"Oh" she whispered to him before hugging him more "domt scare me like that again alright" she said to him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and opened his mouth taking the piece of cake into his mouth and eating it. He spoke♅...

[/QUOTE]
"I probably would have approached you if I had saw you before hand." Asuka admitted as she set the fork down on her plate. "But why would you need the courage to approach me? Were you nervous or something?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh" she whispered to him before hugging him more "domt scare me like that again alright" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded, "Sorry... I'll make sure not to scare you like that again." He said, as the cuts on his back began to slowly heal.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I probably would have approached you if I had saw you before hand." Asuka admitted as she set the fork down on her plate. "But why would you need the courage to approach me? Were you nervous or something?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, blushing lightly♅...

“ Of course I was~ I didn't know if you were sick of random people approaching you of if you'd deny me on the spot~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at the man then just smiled "i dont know..." She said to him before looking back to akira and frowning a little

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Thana and spoke, propping one of his eyebrows upwards♆...

“ What's wrong? ”

tumblr_mefpq6rPCw1reurhko1_500_zpshwg4j7u2.png

Roman said:
Luke nodded, "Sorry... I'll make sure not to scare you like that again." He said, as the cuts on his back began to slowly heal.
"I wont forgve you if you die on me" she said with a small smile before she pulled away then pecked his lips quickly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Of course I was~ I didn't know if you were sick of random people approaching you of if you'd deny me on the spot~ ”

“ What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Me and the groom arent exactly on good terms at the moment" thana said as she crosed her arms and looked away a little with a frown as a glass of wine appeared in one of her hands and she tk a drink of it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I wont forgve you if you die on me" she said with a small smile before she pulled away then pecked his lips quickly

[/QUOTE]
"I won't die now or no time soon." Luke said, softly. "We can go home now, unless you still wanna finish feeding." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"Me and the groom arent exactly on good terms at the moment" thana said as she crosed her arms and looked away a little with a frown as a glass of wine appeared in one of her hands and she tk a drink of it

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh's confusion only grew, soon prompting him to reply♆...

“ Huh? What makes you say that? ”

Roman said:
"I won't die now or no time soon." Luke said, softly. "We can go home now, unless you still wanna finish feeding." He said.
"i domt need any... I feel bad but that pregnant provided more than enough fear when she thought you where kidnaping her then the train exploded" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh's confusion only grew, soon prompting him to reply♆...
“ Huh? What makes you say that? ”

[/QUOTE]
"He didnt exactly agree when i sentenced the man that made some one close to me kill them selfes to death. So he stoped me from carrying it out and we havent talked since" she said to him before sighing a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i domt need any... I feel bad but that pregnant provided more than enough fear when she thought you where kidnaping her then the train exploded" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, before hearing a knock at the door. It slowly opened and the person, turned out to be the woman. She looked at Luke and smiled, "I wanted to thank you as fast as possible for saving me and my child." She said, putting a hand to her stomach. Luke looked at Rina, as if asking for help or what to do next since no one ever thanked him before.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and shook her head, "I had only met Kite right before you. I'm not that kind of person, I don't get irritated or annoyed very easily." She said with a smile. "Why would I deny you though?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and shook her head, "I had only met Kite right before you. I'm not that kind of person, I don't get irritated or annoyed very easily." She said with a smile. "Why would I deny you though?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his blush remaining♅...

“ Because you're beautiful? I dunno~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"He didnt exactly agree when i sentenced the man that made some one close to me kill them selfes to death. So he stoped me from carrying it out and we havent talked since" she said to him before sighing a little

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment and soon replied♆...

“ I don't see the problem. He stopped you from making a regrettable decision, I'd say that proved that he likes you more, not the opposite. I believe I was told that he's the Sanctum of Order, so he wanted to preserve your own personal order. ”

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, before hearing a knock at the door. It slowly opened and the person, turned out to be the woman. She looked at Luke and smiled, "I wanted to thank you as fast as possible for saving me and my child." She said, putting a hand to her stomach. Luke looked at Rina, as if asking for help or what to do next since no one ever thanked him before.
Rina smiled at the girl "hes very happy he could help. The shock kinda made him speechless right now" she said to the woman to help luke out

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ I don't see the problem. He stopped you from making a regrettable decision, I'd say that proved that he likes you more, not the opposite. I believe I was told that he's the Sanctum of Order, so he wanted to preserve your own personal order. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Im death what personal order could i have that doesnt involve killing people. Plus it wouldnt have been regretable.... Even in death this man who still lives tortures the soul of the one he took from me" she whispered coldy before frowning a little more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina smiled at the girl "hes very happy he could help. The shock kinda made him speechless right now" she said to the woman to help luke out

[/QUOTE]
The woman looked at Rina and smiled, "I didn't know what was happening. It all happened so fast, and I didn't know he'd get hurt. I get the feeling you are very close to him, and I wanna say I apologize to you also for causing him pain by saving me." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"That's no reason to deny someone." Asuka said and laughed again, also blushing lightly at the compliment Akira gave her.

Roman said:
The woman looked at Rina and smiled, "I didn't know what was happening. It all happened so fast, and I didn't know he'd get hurt. I get the feeling you are very close to him, and I wanna say I apologize to you also for causing him pain by saving me." She said softly.
"You are not at fault. He probably would have hurt himself in a different way even if the events of earlier never happened. But hes gratefull he could save yoy and your baby" she said asshe leaned against him and smiled at her

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's no reason to deny someone." Asuka said and laughed again, also blushing lightly at the compliment Akira gave her.
...♅Akira picked a piece of cake from his plate with the fork and pointed it towards Asuka's mouth. He spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ Well anyway, everything worked out perfectly~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"Im death what personal order could i have that doesnt involve killing people. Plus it wouldnt have been regretable.... Even in death this man who still lives tortures the soul of the one he took from me" she whispered coldy before frowning a little more

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh spoke, his eyes narrowing to the ground♆...

“ My father has done a lot of regrettable things, he knows what it would do to you. When was this person killed, and was her soul sent to Heaven? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You are not at fault. He probably would have hurt himself in a different way even if the events of earlier never happened. But hes gratefull he could save yoy and your baby" she said asshe leaned against him and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
She bowed her head and looked over at Luke, "If there's anyway I can repay you, let me know. I'll be glad to help." She said leaving her contact information on a slip of paper before leaving. Luke looked at Rina and blinked, "Is this how... Good people feel?" He asked. "Is this how they're treated?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh spoke, his eyes narrowing to the ground♆...
“ My father has done a lot of regrettable things, he knows what it would do to you. When was this person killed, and was her soul sent to Heaven? ”

[/QUOTE]
"She was one of my servants making it so she could never go to heaven. And it happened a couple months ago i think. The memories are so mixed up" she said quietly as she looked at him "and if he knew he would have know that its an eye for an eye. She spent over five hundred years looking for love then she found him and thought she had what she was searching for. Till she saw him half naked in bed with another" she said

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Don't you know anyone that you just feel ‘right’ with? ”

...♆Kuroh looked to his left and noticed a female stood there. He walked over and spoke♆...

“ Hey, there~ Why aren't you over there celebrating with them? ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina thought a moment before speaking.

"I'm not really sure... I haven't really met that many people, I suppose."

She gave a small smile before continuing.

"Thought I still have hope."

Roman said:
She bowed her head and looked over at Luke, "If there's anyway I can repay you, let me know. I'll be glad to help." She said leaving her contact information on a slip of paper before leaving. Luke looked at Rina and blinked, "Is this how... Good people feel?" He asked. "Is this how they're treated?"
"I guess it is...... I dont like it" she said as she hugged him in a protective way and pouted twoards the door thinking this woman had taken a liking to luke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I guess it is...... I dont like it" she said as she hugged him in a protective way and pouted twoards the door thinking this woman had taken a liking to luke

[/QUOTE]
Luke groaned, "This feeling is terrible... I'm not doing anything else to help... Probably."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back