• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Yeah but these girls are different. I'll see you around when we get ready to leave!" He said, to Ayen as he began walking away with them.
((( Oh, they're Different, all right.. )))

Roman said:
Luke sighed, finding it kind of hard to breathe. "Rina? I w-won't die..." he said, trying to sit up again, only to fall back down.
Rina helped him sit up then hugged him tightly "pleas eplease please" she kept saing to her self as she hugged him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, they're Different, all right.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Do you want to interact with thana?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...
“ Of course! I always knew he'd find his pair~ ”

...♅Akira laughed and replied♅...

“ That joke.. stunk~ ”

...♅Akira then took a piece of his cake and placed it into his mouth, soon replying♅...

“ Yeah, it's the perfect flavour!~ ”

((( I can almost post them Princess-chan~ <:DDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, just looking at Kenji for a moment.

"His... pair? Is that a fancy word for wife? I-i'm not too familiar with the customs here.."

She hoped she wasn't making a fool of herself.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, they're Different, all right.. )))

[/QUOTE]
He's drunk, they could still be the same. Damn Ayen and his super strong liquor xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina helped him sit up then hugged him tightly "pleas eplease please" she kept saing to her self as she hugged him

[/QUOTE]
Luke spit some blood and looked at Rina, "Maybe... A.... Hospital.... Would be nice...." he said weakly, breathing becoming a little harder for him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Of course! I always knew he'd find his pair~ ”

...♅Akira laughed and replied♅...

“ That joke.. stunk~ ”

...♅Akira then took a piece of his cake and placed it into his mouth, soon replying♅...

“ Yeah, it's the perfect flavour!~ ”

((( I can almost post them Princess-chan~ <:DDD )))

[/QUOTE]
"I tried, that's all that counts to me." Asuka laughed and took another piece of her cake off before putting it into her mouth and eating it. "Mhm! The best flavor ever~" She said before deciding to take a seat. Her feet had been killing her with the heels she was wearing.

-----

(( Just a little more and then you get the go ahead!
xD ))

Roman said:
He's drunk, they could still be the same. Damn Ayen and his super strong liquor xD ))
Luke spit some blood and looked at Rina, "Maybe... A.... Hospital.... Would be nice...." he said weakly, breathing becoming a little harder for him.
Rina nodded and picked him up then quikly ran up the stairs and looked around frantacly before running as fast as she could with luke in her arms ato the hospital

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina nodded and picked him up then quikly ran up the stairs and looked around frantacly before running as fast as she could with luke in her arms ato the hospital

[/QUOTE]
Luke passed out in her arms. His breathing short and heavy.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I tried, that's all that counts to me." Asuka laughed and took another piece of her cake off before putting it into her mouth and eating it. "Mhm! The best flavor ever~" She said before deciding to take a seat. Her feet had been killing her with the heels she was wearing.
-----

(( Just a little more and then you get the go ahead!
xD ))
“ It was cute, though~ ”

...♅Akira sat down beside her and soon picked a piece of cake off of his plate and onto his fork. He held it towards Asuka's mouth and smiled, blushing lightly♅...

-----------

((( Hell yeah! )))

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, just looking at Kenji for a moment.
"His... pair? Is that a fancy word for wife? I-i'm not too familiar with the customs here.."

She hoped she wasn't making a fool of herself.

“ You see, when Sanctums are born, there is a predestined pair for them. Like how Humans say "It's meant to be" or "I was born to love you". It's so
we can live human lives if we choose to. You know, to love, connect, grow old and die. We lose our powers for a limited time. When the marriage is over and we have our wife, our powers return. My older brother should be feeling his come back any moment now.

--------------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

[/QUOTE]
((( Sure, just have Thana at the reception :P )))

(( Dammit! I should've never made Roman go with those girls xD Now I don't have anyone at the reception ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ It was cute, though~ ”
...♅Akira sat down beside her and soon picked a piece of cake off of his plate and onto his fork. He held it towards Asuka's mouth and smiled, blushing lightly♅...

-----------

((( Hell yeah! )))

“ You see, when Sanctums are born, there is a predestined pair for them. Like how Humans say "It's meant to be" or "I was born to love you". It's so
we can live human lives if we choose to. You know, to love, connect, grow old and die. We lose our powers for a limited time. When the marriage is over and we have our wife, our powers return. My older brother should be feeling his come back any moment now.

[/QUOTE]
Thana stood there in the corner of the room they where in in her usual white greek robes and golden jewlery as she watched everyome

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ It was cute, though~ ”

-----------

((( Hell yeah! )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and stared at the fork in front of her mouth before opening it, blushing a little as she leaned forward and took the piece of cake into her mouth and eating it. She set her plate of the table in front of her and used her fork to get a piece of her cake before holding it towards Akira's mouth, a small smile on her face. "Say ah~"

Roman said:
(( Dammit! I should've never made Roman go with those girls xD Now I don't have anyone at the reception ))
(( did Taylor disappear again? xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina ran faster when he passed out before getting to a hospital and bursting in "please help!" She yelled desperately

[/QUOTE]
A doctor and nurse rushed over to Rina and helped her with Luke before taking him to get all the smaller pieces of metal and other debris out of his back. The doctor soon returned to Rina and told her he was alright to visit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and stared at the fork in front of her mouth before opening it, blushing a little as she leaned forward and took the piece of cake into her mouth and eating it. She set her plate of the table in front of her and used her fork to get a piece of her cake before holding it towards Akira's mouth, a small smile on her face. "Say ah~"

(( See!? That's why I need to pay attention to him more! xD Nah he's still there ))

Roman said:
A doctor and nurse rushed over to Rina and helped her with Luke before taking him to get all the smaller pieces of metal and other debris out of his back. The doctor soon returned to Rina and told her he was alright to visit.
Rina nodded and quickly made her way to his room resisting the urge to full om sprint to him to see if he was ok

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina nodded and quickly made her way to his room resisting the urge to full om sprint to him to see if he was ok

[/QUOTE]
Luke was sitting in bed, looking down at his hands.

tumblr_n8vffaJgvW1rvva9so3_500.gif

"Rina?" He asked, looking at the door to the room.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
-----------

((( Hell yeah! )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina listened to Kenji's explanation, finding it quite interesting. She had never really heard of such a concept, but it was explained easily enough.

"That makes sense to me. I've heard of that phrase before, the "it's meant to be" one. I'd like to believe that for myself."

She gave a smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sanctums sure are interesting, I'd say."

Roman said:
Luke was sitting in bed, looking down at his hands.
tumblr_n8vffaJgvW1rvva9so3_500.gif

"Rina?" He asked, looking at the door to the room.
Rina slowly walked im and looked at him before she ran over and hugged him tightly "yeah?" She whispered to hi,

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly walked im and looked at him before she ran over and hugged him tightly "yeah?" She whispered to hi,

[/QUOTE]
"You must be confused about my actions... I wouldn't blame you if you are." Luke said, his gaze returning to the bed.

Roman said:
"You must be confused about my actions... I wouldn't blame you if you are." Luke said, his gaze returning to the bed.
"Yes im confused. Did you make the train?" She asked in a whisper so no one else could hear her as she nuzzled his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes im confused. Did you make the train?" She asked in a whisper so no one else could hear her as she nuzzled his neck

[/QUOTE]
"No... That woman. Not only was she sleep, but she was pregnant." Luke said softly. "That's one thing I won't do and that's let a child die..."

WeirdPrincess said:

...♅Akira smiled and opened his mouth taking the piece of cake into his mouth and eating it. He spoke♅...

“ So good~ I'm glad I had the courage to approach you in the courtyard~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina listened to Kenji's explanation, finding it quite interesting. She had never really heard of such a concept, but it was explained easily enough.
"That makes sense to me. I've heard of that phrase before, the "it's meant to be" one. I'd like to believe that for myself."

She gave a smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sanctums sure are interesting, I'd say."

“ Don't you know anyone that you just feel ‘right’ with? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stood there in the corner of the room they where in in her usual white greek robes and golden jewlery as she watched everyome

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked to his left and noticed a female stood there. He walked over and spoke♆...

“ Hey, there~ Why aren't you over there celebrating with them? ”

Roman said:
"No... That woman. Not only was she sleep, but she was pregnant." Luke said softly. "That's one thing I won't do and that's let a child die..."
"Then why did the train.." She asked him as she tightened her grip around his neck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back