• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggled and nodded a little before wiping her eyes

Lily smiled more as she ran to the door then waited

Katie did the same as lily then looked at rina and the man "hurry up" she called to them

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled more at her answer. "Do I, Tyler, take you to be my lawfully wedded wife?" He asked as he winked. "Is that even a question? Of course I do!" He said happily. "May I kiss the bride?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina sat there and watched a teen that was alone in the sub way and smiled "your mine" she whispered to her self as all the lights slowly started to flicker

Myuki just kept nuzzling kikuris neck

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, waiting for Rina to finish. As he sat, he had a quick vision. He then immediately hopped up and ran toward the train.

Roman said:
Roman looked at Ayen and raised a brow.
sasuke_drunk__by_cutiebear142.png

"Wow... Ayen... This stuff is amazing man..."
Ayen chuckled "I know, use to be..... use to be you could only get it in ancient Greece, but these sanctums have everything!" he said happily.

((Drink counter, Roman:2, Ayen:2)

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Luke sighed, waiting for Rina to finish. As he sat, he had a quick vision. He then immediately hopped up and ran toward the train.
Rina giggled a little leting it echo through the subway as she didnt notice luke as she appeared behind the boy who was looking at the flickering lights before she taped his shoulder then dissapered making him jump and turn around

Roman said:
Roman looked at Ayen and raised a brow.
sasuke_drunk__by_cutiebear142.png

"Wow... Ayen... This stuff is amazing man..."
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grabbed his second glass then drank them both "Ah, refreshing!~" he said happily as he started to feel a small buzz.
((Drink counter, Roman:4, Ayen:4)

@shortyshot8
"Are you two getting drunk?" Autumn asked as she stood behind them. Her hands were on her hips and she gave them an angry look, breathing a little heavily.

tumblr_njjvr53XfN1qg78wpo1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "I know, use to be..... use to be you could only get it in ancient Greece, but these sanctums have everything!" he said happily.
((Drink counter, Roman:2, Ayen:2)

@shortyshot8
As Ayen was talking Roman took that time to sneak away. He made his way outside to a group of women, flirting with them.

tumblr_mmszwq9CCH1rqxa7po2_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned happily, "Yes! It has to taste as good as it looks." She suddenly swiped some of the frosting off of the cake and put it on Akira's cheek, laughing lightly as she did. "I think it looks better on you rather then eating it~" Asuka said as she moved the piece of cake on to a plate and picked up a fork, smiling.

(( Getting drunk at the reception... tsk tsk xD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and wiped it form his cheek, shortly before putting it into his mouth. He took a slice and placed it onto his plate, picking up the fork and setting it beside the piece of cake. He took some frosting and placed it onto Asuka's nose, laughing lightly as he spoke♅...

“ You think?~ I think it looks better on you~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina laughed lightly, still blushing.
tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo4_250.gif

"N-nothing, I just didn't know he had siblings was all. I can see some of the resemblance between you two now."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ You can?~ ”

ittoki_otoya_by_ng9-d70cv10_zpssjnxenm9.jpg

shortyshot8 said:
"Because I always am there for my friends"

(Al is right beside them xD )
Celia shook her head, "If you were her friend or Akira's then, then you wouldn't have thought that the wedding was boring. I don't much like you, so I'll go inside now." She then turned on her heel and went inside.

Roman said:
As Ayen was talking Roman took that time to sneak away. He made his way outside to a group of women, flirting with them.
tumblr_mmszwq9CCH1rqxa7po2_500.gif
Ayen notice Roman talking to the girls and walked over and tapped his shoulder "need i remind you of what those sanctums girls tried earlier?" he said semi-quietly

@shortyshot8 .

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "If you were her friend or Akira's then, then you wouldn't have thought that the wedding was boring. I don't much like you, so I'll go inside now." She then turned on her heel and went inside.
Marcus sighed "Just like Cam....An idiot till the end"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and wiped it form his cheek, shortly before putting it into his mouth. He took a slice and placed it onto his plate, picking up the fork and setting it beside the piece of cake. He took some frosting and placed it onto Asuka's nose, laughing lightly as he spoke♅...

“ You can?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Seeing his happy reaction made her happy, so she matched his smile.

tumblr_mz9os6KkUm1r6jylpo1_250.gif

"Yeah. I can. You must be pretty happy for him today, huh?"

Lumina had been happy for the couple. but she was sure that was nothing compared to someone related to them.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ You can?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Her nose crinkled up slightly and Asuka laughed. "Maybe it does. Who... nose?" She joked and laughed again before taking off the frosting with her index finger, soon putting it in her mouth. Asuka then picked up her piece of the cake and took a bite, grinning happily. "This really is good!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina giggled a little leting it echo through the subway as she didnt notice luke as she appeared behind the boy who was looking at the flickering lights before she taped his shoulder then dissapered making him jump and turn around

[/QUOTE]
Luke quickly made his way onto the train, knowing what he was doing was far off from his normal self, but even he had his limits. He quickly grabbed a sleeping woman and tossed her out the doors only to have the train explode with him inside.

tumblr_n9yc73uPbD1szbr1yo2_500.gif

As a result he was caught in the blast.

tumblr_ngpgkm5GrR1tesvdxo1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen notice Roman talking to the girls and walked over and tapped his shoulder "need i remind you of what those sanctums girls tried earlier?" he said semi-quietly
@shortyshot8 .
Roman chuckled, "Yeah but these girls are different. I'll see you around when we get ready to leave!" He said, to Ayen as he began walking away with them.

Roman said:
Luke quickly made his way onto the train, knowing what he was doing was far off from his normal self, but even he had his limits. He quickly grabbed a sleeping woman and tossed her out the doors only to have the train explode with him inside.
tumblr_n9yc73uPbD1szbr1yo2_500.gif

As a result he was caught in the blast.

tumblr_ngpgkm5GrR1tesvdxo1_500.gif
Rina yelld when the train blew before she saw luke and wet wide eyed "LUKE!!" She screamed as she launched at him the masses of blood red tentacles coming from her back and reaching for hi,

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina yelld when the train blew before she saw luke and wet wide eyed "LUKE!!" She screamed as she launched at him the masses of blood red tentacles coming from her back and reaching for hi,

[/QUOTE]
Luke coughed, laying on his stomach. A few pieces of debris in his back. He yelled in pain trying to move and eventually stopped trying.

Roman said:
Luke coughed, laying on his stomach. A few pieces of debris in his back. He yelled in pain trying to move and eventually stopped trying.
Rina lamded next to hi, and the tentacles quickly whipped about pulling out the debri in his back in a way so it didnt hurt then rolling him over and lifting his head up "luke luke luke" she said frantacle as she brought her hands to his cheeks and looked at his face worry in her eyes

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Yeah but these girls are different. I'll see you around when we get ready to leave!" He said, to Ayen as he began walking away with them.
Ayen nodded "yeah, fine" he said as he walked off

((actually i was just getting ready to get off anyways xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina lamded next to hi, and the tentacles quickly whipped about pulling out the debri in his back in a way so it didnt hurt then rolling him over and lifting his head up "luke luke luke" she said frantacle as she brought her hands to his cheeks and looked at his face worry in her eyes

[/QUOTE]
"Ouch..." Luke muttered. He was still in pain, though he was tough, so he attempted to bear with it. "Y-yeah, Rina?" He asked, coughing some more.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, fine" he said as he walked off
((actually i was just getting ready to get off anyways xD ))
(( Roman is the master of time >-> ))

Roman said:
"Ouch..." Luke muttered. He was still in pain, though he was tough, so he attempted to bear with it. "Y-yeah, Rina?" He asked, coughing some more.

(( Roman is the master of time >-> ))
Rona stared at him with worry "please be ok" she said to him in worry as she layed his head on her lap

Lumina said:
Seeing his happy reaction made her happy, so she matched his smile.
tumblr_mz9os6KkUm1r6jylpo1_250.gif

"Yeah. I can. You must be pretty happy for him today, huh?"

Lumina had been happy for the couple. but she was sure that was nothing compared to someone related to them.

“ Of course! I always knew he'd find his pair~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Her nose crinkled up slightly and Asuka laughed. "Maybe it does. Who... nose?" She joked and laughed again before taking off the frosting with her index finger, soon putting it in her mouth. Asuka then picked up her piece of the cake and took a bite, grinning happily. "This really is good!"
...♅Akira laughed and replied♅...

“ That joke.. stunk~ ”

...♅Akira then took a piece of his cake and placed it into his mouth, soon replying♅...

“ Yeah, it's the perfect flavour!~ ”

((( I can almost post them Princess-chan~ <:DDD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rona stared at him with worry "please be ok" she said to him in worry as she layed his head on her lap

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, finding it kind of hard to breathe. "Rina? I w-won't die..." he said, trying to sit up again, only to fall back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back