• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly and followed him towards the cake. She looked up and gazed at Marcus, soon smiling brightly. She felt like she hadn't seen him in a while and wanted to go say hi, but she also wanted this cake. They were about to cut it after all. "Like this?" Asuka asked as she cut the lower tier of the cake.
Marcus sighed as he walked outside "Rather not be around that mess...Not like anyone is gonna miss me"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly and followed him towards the cake. She looked up and gazed at Marcus, soon smiling brightly. She felt like she hadn't seen him in a while and wanted to go say hi, but she also wanted this cake. They were about to cut it after all. "Like this?" Asuka asked as she cut the lower tier of the cake.
...♅Akira smiled and guided her hand slightly in a traditional cake cutting fashion. He replied♅...

“ Yep~ Now we can eat!~ ”

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]He raised an eyebrow. "Youre flirting with her." He said plainly, rolling his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Axel glanced at him. "I like her, but I don't like her like that." He said plainly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "that's the spirit!" he said happily as he filled Roman's glasses "now get me another glass before you're to drunk!" he said teasingly.
((Drink counter, Roman:2, Ayen:2)

@shortyshot8
Roman chuckled, "Another glass coming right up!" He said, happily, making another glass appear. "PRESTO!" he exclaimed. "Now pour, Ayen."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Another glass coming right up!" He said, happily, making another glass appear. "PRESTO!" he exclaimed. "Now pour, Ayen."
Ayen smirked and filled their cups "one great time and possible memory loss coming up!" he said putting the bottle down and grabbing one of his glasses and holding it up "To Akira's And Asuka's marriage!" he said happily.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]He rolled his eyes. "You sure?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel rolled his eyes. "Please. No girl has ever liked me. Not that I need one anyway..." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina in confusion, soon replyingΨ...
“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

tumblr_m8iwg6HUUB1ro8cnpo1_500_zpsbs3gr5oe.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina laughed lightly, still blushing.

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo4_250.gif

"N-nothing, I just didn't know he had siblings was all. I can see some of the resemblance between you two now."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and guided her hand slightly in a traditional cake cutting fashion. He replied♅...
“ Yep~ Now we can eat!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned happily, "Yes! It has to taste as good as it looks." She suddenly swiped some of the frosting off of the cake and put it on Akira's cheek, laughing lightly as she did. "I think it looks better on you rather then eating it~" Asuka said as she moved the piece of cake on to a plate and picked up a fork, smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked and filled their cups "one great time and possible memory loss coming up!" he said putting the bottle down and grabbing one of his glasses and holding it up "To Akira's And Asuka's marriage!" he said happily.

@shortyshot8
(( Getting drunk at the reception... tsk tsk xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ditch it? Why do that?" Celia asked curiously, standing next to him.

(( For shame on you and @Roman for getting drunk >_> tsk tsk... ))
Marcus looked at her "Hmm? Oh just putting me to sleep"

SoulofTobi said:

@shortyshot8
Roman grabbed his glasses and held both of them up. "Yep!" He said before downing them both. He then slowly began to feel it kick in.

Roman said:
Roman grabbed his glasses and held both of them up. "Yep!" He said before downing them both. He then slowly began to feel it kick in.
Ayen grabbed his second glass then drank them both "Ah, refreshing!~" he said happily as he started to feel a small buzz.

((Drink counter, Roman:4, Ayen:4)

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Luke nodded and let her go hide, taking a seat on the steps, waiting for Rina.
Reiji handed her a bottle of water. "Well, thanks for the little lesson. If I have have questions I'll ask."
Rina sat there and watched a teen that was alone in the sub way and smiled "your mine" she whispered to her self as all the lights slowly started to flicker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri's blush became darker as she started to giggle when Myuki started to nuzzle her neck*
"hehe, Myuki, that tickles"

[/QUOTE]
Myuki just kept nuzzling kikuris neck

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler took her hand and stepped to the middle of the room. He held her hands in his. "Do you, Liara, take me to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked with a soft smile, a blush forming on his cheeks.
Liara giggled and nodded a little before wiping her eyes

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki nodded and looked at the house, it was awfully small, but probably fit the girls and their mother pretty well, and more recently just the girls.
Lily smiled more as she ran to the door then waited

Katie did the same as lily then looked at rina and the man "hurry up" she called to them

shortyshot8 said:
"All of it"
"Well that's rude, you're lucky neither of them heard you." Celia said, frowning even more. "If you thought it was boring enough to put you to sleep, then why didn't you leave the minute it started?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grabbed his second glass then drank them both "Ah, refreshing!~" he said happily as he started to feel a small buzz.
((Drink counter, Roman:4, Ayen:4)

@shortyshot8
Roman looked at Ayen and raised a brow.

sasuke_drunk__by_cutiebear142.png

"Wow... Ayen... This stuff is amazing man..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that's rude, you're lucky neither of them heard you." Celia said, frowning even more. "If you thought it was boring enough to put you to sleep, then why didn't you leave the minute it started?"
"Because I always am there for my friends"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Well then)

[/QUOTE]
(Al is right beside them xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back