• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Andrew stayed quiet, huffing to himself as alex filled with blush. "D-Dont call me that... Please..."

[/QUOTE]
Axel smiled and ruffled her hair. "Well your pretty aren't you? I can't tell a lie. What DO you want me to say? That your ugly?" He asked. "Cause that would be a lie." He looked up at the sky as they walked back towards the main school building.

Roman said:
Roman drunk his right after Ayen finished his. He chuckled and held the glass toward him, "Round 2?"
Ayen smirked "is that even a necessary question?" he said filling their glasses again "maybe we should get Akira in on this?" he said lifting his glass.

((Drink counter, Roman:1, Ayen:1)

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"Extra kisses? I don't need those... do I?" Asuka asked herself quietly. "After that, I can eat the cake right?"
...♅Akira pouted and replied♅...

“ Fine~ Yeah, you can~ ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel smiled and ruffled her hair. "Well your pretty aren't you? I can't tell a lie. What DO you want me to say? That your ugly?" He asked. "Cause that would be a lie." He looked up at the sky as they walked back towards the main school building.
She felt her face burn as she looked down. "Well, thank you, I suppose.."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "is that even a necessary question?" he said filling their glasses again "maybe we should get Akira in on this?" he said lifting his glass.
((Drink counter, Roman:1, Ayen:1)

@shortyshot8
Roman shook his head, "Nah... Let him have fun with Asuka." He said, laughing a little. "Well here goes." He said before drinking the second glass

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued looking at Lumina, shortly before standing back up and replyingΨ...
“ What's up? ”

tumblr_mkpjfxiAjF1r4t83xo2_250_zps9wzzmkkj.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina turned a bit, smiling at the boy, her cheeks still pink. He was quite cheerful, and his happy mood was slightly infectious.

tumblr_n638u3Bod41r2pvg2o1_500.gif

"Just trying to enjoy the ceremony as much as I can, for not really knowing anybody here. I saw you standing up there next to Akira... you guys must know each other?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She felt her face burn as she looked down. "Well, thank you, I suppose.."

[/QUOTE]
Axel winked at her. "Don't mention it." He said as they made it back to the school building.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "Nah... Let him have fun with Asuka." He said, laughing a little. "Well here goes." He said before drinking the second glass
Ayen nodded and laughed "okay, well, more fun for us~" he said happily as he drank his second glass.

((Drink counter, Roman:2, Ayen:2)

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Lumina turned a bit, smiling at the boy, her cheeks still pink. He was quite cheerful, and his happy mood was slightly infectious.
tumblr_n638u3Bod41r2pvg2o1_500.gif

"Just trying to enjoy the ceremony as much as I can, for not really knowing anybody here. I saw you standing up there next to Akira... you guys must know each other?"
...ΨKenji laughed lightly as a faint blush appeared on his face, he repliedΨ...

“ Yeah, it's my older brother~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

Axel winked at her. "Don't mention it." He said as they made it back to the school building.
She blushed, as her brother grabbed onto her hand protectively and lef her foreward.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira pouted and replied♅...
“ Fine~ Yeah, you can~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka continued to think before exclaiming, "No I need the extra kisses. I'll keep making cute face just for those." She said with a smile. "You look cute when you pout." Asuka said and laughed lightly. "Are we gonna get the cake now?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed, as her brother grabbed onto her hand protectively and lef her foreward.

[/QUOTE]
Axel stopped as he arrived in front of a door that read: Music. It was spelled out by a small sign attached to the wall out front. "Well, here we are!" He said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and laughed "okay, well, more fun for us~" he said happily as he drank his second glass.

@shortyshot8
Roman sighed, "I wonder how much it'll take for me to even feel the slightest of drunk." He said, sliding his glass to Ayen.

Axel stopped as he arrived in front of a door that read: Music. It was spelled out by a small sign attached to the wall out front. "Well, here we are!" He said happily.
Without waiting, alex ran inside, looking around and smiling, gently touching every instrument. "Why do you keep flirting with her?" andrew asked the boy.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka continued to think before exclaiming, "No I need the extra kisses. I'll keep making cute face just for those." She said with a smile. "You look cute when you pout." Asuka said and laughed lightly. "Are we gonna get the cake now?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I really do love you~ ”

...♅Akira took Asuka's hand and led her up to the cake. He picked up the knife and placed it into Asuka's hands, soon replying♅...

“ Like this~ Now all you need to do is cut~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Marcus waved to Asuka as he began walking out

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly as a faint blush appeared on his face, he repliedΨ...
“ Yeah, it's my older brother~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked before going wide-eyed, her jaw dropping.

tumblr_n1ez8sBzln1r2pvg2o1_r1_250.gif

"H-he's your... older brother...?"

Once again, the phoenix felt very small, despite this boy's kind demeanor. He gave her no reason to feel inferior, but perhaps just the knowledge that they shared blood made her stand in disbelief.. and awe.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I wonder how much it'll take for me to even feel the slightest of drunk." He said, sliding his glass to Ayen.
Ayen smiled "that's why i also got this~" he said grabbing a second bottle "it's called the tears of the river Styx, or tears of Styx of short, on glass of this is the equivalent of a barrel of other stuff." he said putting on the table "you game?"

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Without waiting, alex ran inside, looking around and smiling, gently touching every instrument. "Why do you keep flirting with her?" andrew asked the boy.

[/QUOTE]
Axel blinked. "I'm not flirting with her... I like being nice to people, even if I'm quiet." He said. "It's alright, I'm not gonna try anything." He sighed.

((Literally, he won't try anything
xD For this to work Alex would have to ask out Axel >.<))

Axel blinked. "I'm not flirting with her... I like being nice to people, even if I'm quiet." He said. "It's alright, I'm not gonna try anything." He sighed.
((Literally, he won't try anything
xD For this to work Alex would have to ask out Axel >.<))
He raised an eyebrow. "Youre flirting with her." He said plainly, rolling his eyes.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "that's why i also got this~" he said grabbing a second bottle "it's called the tears of the river Styx, or tears of Styx of short, on glass of this is the equivalent of a barrel of other stuff." he said putting on the table "you game?"

@shortyshot8
(( Drinking that.... Totally game xD ))

Roman made another glass appear. "I'll drink two." He said, full of confidence.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked before going wide-eyed, her jaw dropping.
tumblr_n1ez8sBzln1r2pvg2o1_r1_250.gif

"H-he's your... older brother...?"

Once again, the phoenix felt very small, despite this boy's kind demeanor. He gave her no reason to feel inferior, but perhaps just the knowledge that they shared blood made her stand in disbelief.. and awe.
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina in confusion, soon replyingΨ...

“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

tumblr_m8iwg6HUUB1ro8cnpo1_500_zpsbs3gr5oe.gif

Roman said:
(( Drinking that.... Totally game xD ))
Roman made another glass appear. "I'll drink two." He said, full of confidence.
Ayen smiled "that's the spirit!" he said happily as he filled Roman's glasses "now get me another glass before you're to drunk!" he said teasingly.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ I really do love you~ ”

...♅Akira took Asuka's hand and led her up to the cake. He picked up the knife and placed it into Asuka's hands, soon replying♅...

“ Like this~ Now all you need to do is cut~ ”

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus waved to Asuka as he began walking out
Asuka blushed lightly and followed him towards the cake. She looked up and gazed at Marcus, soon smiling brightly. She felt like she hadn't seen him in a while and wanted to go say hi, but she also wanted this cake. They were about to cut it after all. "Like this?" Asuka asked as she cut the lower tier of the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back