• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi just...held her*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "She can't have what she wants...A family that is..."

(I totally didn't make a room searching in Elsword for people who knew you <_<")

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "Hey, you tried leaving me." He said, laughing a little. "I wouldn't complain if it wasn't deadly."
Ayen sighed "that was a joke! and their half your people anyways..." he said looking around again "know what? we'll settle this over some drinks!" he said in a sort of whisper shout.

@Fukushima Akira @Lumina @WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked away and pouted a little, "I thought something was going to go wrong or is mess or or trip..." She said quietly. "I'm looking forward to the cake, I'm a little hungry."
...♅Akira kissed Asuka and spoke♅...

“ There's another cute face~ I believe everyone's here, so let's bring out the cake! ”

...The caterers brought out the large cake and placed it at the side...

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "that was a joke! and their half your people anyways..." he said looking around again "know what? we'll settle this over some drinks!" he said in a sort of whisper shout.
@Fukushima Akira @Lumina @WeirdPrincess
Lumina stood off to the side by an empty table, not really sure where to be. Maybe she could talk to Celia, but she was probably busy with Asuka, who was probably busy with Akira... she shook her head, her wings fluttering, but once again from nervousness. She looked around at all the people present, feeling out of place despite not being out of place at all.

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess @Roman

Lumina said:
Lumina stood off to the side by an empty table, not really sure where to be. Maybe she could talk to Celia, but she was probably busy with Asuka, who was probably busy with Akira... she shook her head, her wings fluttering, but once again from nervousness. She looked around at all the people present, feeling out of place despite not being out of place at all.
@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess @Roman
...ΨKenji walked over to Lumina and leaned on the table, soon talking to Lumina as he smiled and winkedΨ...

“ Hey!~ ”

tumblr_lpb5yfcic51r0ha7xo1_r1_500_zpsbtyjbpfl.gif

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "It's settled. We get drunk, then taken away by Sanctum women."
Ayen sighed "We get drunk, then i run away drunkenly, if you can walk, then I'll carry you." he said as he had a small wooden wolf bring him a large hourglass shaped bottle of Sake "lets begin~" he said cheerfully.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira kissed Asuka and spoke♅...
“ There's another cute face~ I believe everyone's here, so let's bring out the cake! ”

...The caterers brought out the large cake and placed it at the side...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed again before muttering, "I really need to stop making cute face then." She then looked over at the cake and her eyes widened with glee. "It looks amazing and delicious... amazingly delicious."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "We get drunk, then i run away drunkenly, if you can walk, then I'll carry you." he said as he had a small wooden wolf bring him a large hourglass shaped bottle of Sake "lets begin~" he said cheerfully.
@shortyshot8
Roman chuckled, "All I need is a glass~" he said, making one appear in his hand. "Let's get started."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji walked over to Lumina and leaned on the table, soon talking to Lumina as he smiled and winkedΨ...
“ Hey!~ ”

tumblr_lpb5yfcic51r0ha7xo1_r1_500_zpsbtyjbpfl.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked to who was talking to her, her eyes widening seeing a red-headed boy leaning on the table.

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo3_250.gif

"O-oh, hello there..."

She couldn't help but blush a bit, partly because someone was talking to her and partly because it was a boy talking to her. Either way, she was feeling very flustered.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed again before muttering, "I really need to stop making cute face then." She then looked over at the cake and her eyes widened with glee. "It looks amazing and delicious... amazingly delicious."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ That means you won't get any extra kisses~ It does look good, doesn't it?~ I believe we both have to hold each other's hands and administer the first cut~ ”

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She giggled. "Go to the music room!" She smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded. "Of course we can pretty little lady!" He said happily. He then turned and started walking out of the gym.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "All I need is a glass~" he said, making one appear in his hand. "Let's get started."
Ayen smiled and filled his glass "mind getting one for me?" he asked happily shaking the bottle alittle.

((Drink counter, Roman:1, Ayen:0))

@shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and filled his glass "mind getting one for me?" he asked happily shaking the bottle alittle.
((Drink counter, Roman:1, Ayen:0))

@shortyshot8
Roman nodded, another glass appearing in his hands. "Ta-da." He said handing it to him.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked to who was talking to her, her eyes widening seeing a red-headed boy leaning on the table.
tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo3_250.gif

"O-oh, hello there..."

She couldn't help but blush a bit, partly because someone was talking to her and partly because it was a boy talking to her. Either way, she was feeling very flustered.
...ΨKenji continued looking at Lumina, shortly before standing back up and replyingΨ...

“ What's up? ”

tumblr_mkpjfxiAjF1r4t83xo2_250_zps9wzzmkkj.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel nodded. "Of course we can pretty little lady!" He said happily. He then turned and started walking out of the gym.
Andrew stayed quiet, huffing to himself as alex filled with blush. "D-Dont call me that... Please..."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, another glass appearing in his hands. "Ta-da." He said handing it to him.
Ayen nodded and took the glass and filled it "cheers~" he said before downing it

((Drink counter, Roman:1, Ayen:1))

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ That means you won't get any extra kisses~ It does look good, doesn't it?~ I believe we both have to hold each other's hands and administer the first cut~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Extra kisses? I don't need those... do I?" Asuka asked herself quietly. "After that, I can eat the cake right?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and took the glass and filled it "cheers~" he said before downing it
((Drink counter, Roman:1, Ayen:1))

@shortyshot8
Roman drunk his right after Ayen finished his. He chuckled and held the glass toward him, "Round 2?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back