• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman stepped toward the priest and gave the ring to him before going back to his rightful spot.
@WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sniffed as a stray tear trailed down her cheek and spoke softly, "I'm sorry... I can't help it." Celia took a few steps towards the priest and handed him the ring before going back to her spot.
...The priest took the rings and held them within his hands, soon beginning the prayer...

“ Heavenly Father, by your blessing let these rings be to Akira and Asuka a symbol of unending love and faithfulness, to remind them of the vow and covenant which they have made this day through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. ”

...The priest gave the rings to Akira and Asuka and spoke...

“ We will now proceed with the exchanging of rings. ”

...♅Akira smiled and took Asuka's left hand, soon placing the ring onto the fourth finger of her left hand, holding it there as he spoke♅...

I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. With my body I honour you, all that I am, I give to you, and all that I have, I share with you. I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...The priest took the rings and held them within his hands, soon beginning the prayer...
“ Heavenly Father, by your blessing let these rings be to Akira and Asuka a symbol of unending love and faithfulness, to remind them of the vow and covenant which they have made this day through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. ”

...The priest gave the rings to Akira and Asuka and spoke...

“ We will now proceed with the exchanging of rings. ”

...♅Akira smiled and took Asuka's left hand, soon placing the ring onto the fourth finger of her left hand, holding it there as he spoke♅...

I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. With my body I honour you, all that I am, I give to you, and all that I have, I share with you. I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore.

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gave Akira a small smile as she took his left hand and slowly placed the ring on to the fourth finger of his left left. "Today I choose you, Akira , to be my life partner. I promise to sleep by your side, to be the joy of your heart, the food of your soul and the best person I can be for you. I promise to laugh with you when times are good, and to suffer with you when they are bad. I promise to wash away your tears with my kisses and to hold you sweetly and gladly until our days on earth are over."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Her eyes widened. "With intruments and everything?" She asked in awe.

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded. "Mhm~" He said with a nice ring to his voice.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gave Akira a small smile as she took his left hand and slowly placed the ring on to the fourth finger of his left left. "Today I choose you, Akira , to be my life partner. I promise to sleep by your side, to be the joy of your heart, the food of your soul and the best person I can be for you. I promise to laugh with you when times are good, and to suffer with you when they are bad. I promise to wash away your tears with my kisses and to hold you sweetly and gladly until our days on earth are over."
...♅Akira smiled♅...

...The priest smiled and took both Akira and Asuka's hands, soon talking...

“ By the power vested in me by the Realm of Euphoria, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. ”

...♅Akira smiled and leaned in towards Asuka, going to plant a kiss onto her lips♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled♅...

“ By the power vested in me by the Realm of Euphoria, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. ”

...♅Akira smiled and leaned in towards Asuka, going to plant a kiss onto her lips♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka leaned forwards the rest of the way before gently kissed Akira. Celia smiled brightly and clapped her hands as she watched her best friend get married to the man that she loved. She sniffed a little, but continued to clap.

Roman smiled, sticking his hands in his pockets. He continued to watch.

Taylor watched the two continue with the wedding, soon clapping his hands, happy for both if his friends.

(( Don't feel like tags xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka leaned forwards the rest of the way before gently kissed Akira. Celia smiled brightly and clapped her hands as she watched her best friend get married to the man that she loved. She sniffed a little, but continued to clap.
...The priest then called out to the guests and smiled as he raised his hand out towards Akira and Asuka...

“ I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Fukushima! ”

...♅Akira picked up Asuka within his arms and began walking out of the hall. He spoke♅...

“ To the reception, my lovely wife~ ”

Roman said:
Roman smiled, sticking his hands in his pockets. He continued to watch.
Taylor watched the two continue with the wedding, soon clapping his hands, happy for both if his friends.

(( Don't feel like tags xD ))
((just copy and paste mine, and replace your name with mine.... :P ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro chuckled. "Oh thank the cookie gods." He laughed.

Axel scratched his chin, now wondering what may have caused that. "Ah... I see... So that's why she's acting this way?" He asked.
Harper laughed. "Oh gosh" she says shaking her head

Riley giggled. "Your silly" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I have a speech prepared for that, because the groom has to do a speech at the reception xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((And Ayen has a bottomless bottle of Sake for that xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled♅...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina teared up a bit at how beautiful it was turning out. She clapped for the couple as the ceremony was coming to a close, blessed she was invited to such an occasion.

SoulofTobi said:
((just hope Ayen can out run a horny sanctum woman....))
(( I keep forgetting about them xD Someone is gonna have to protect them from overly muscular women and normal fit women >-> ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back