• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Celia ran through the sewers, chasing after the ring. "Get back here you hussy!" She exclaimed before the ring bounced off of a large mans foot and fell to the floor. He curiously picked it up and examined it. "How interesting... This seems like it's worth a lot. I'll keep it safe in my pocket." The man then proceeded to put the ring inside his pocket but before he could, Celia jumped up and kicked him in the nose. She then jumped off of him.

tumblr_nef4924mlg1qa94xto1_500.gif

"That's not for you! I need to get to the wedding so I can give it to the my best friend!" She exclaimed before firing a series of arrows at him, as well as shooting him with her gun. The man staggered back before Celia shot a final arrow through his skull.

tumblr_ne2uvooYLi1sz111so1_500.gif

He fell to the floor unconsious. She happily trotted over and dug through his pocket for the ring before finally finding it. "Hurray! Time to get back to my friend. Bye mister!" She waved before vanishing and reappearing by Asuka.
Asuka yelped and jumped back. "I have the ring! I need to go take a shower first before we go!" Celia gave the ring to asked before running into the bathroom and taking a quick shower, coming back out with the blood red dress she had on earlier. "Time to go!" Celia then teleported them inside the church, in a room that was for the bride and bridesmaids. "You're moving so fast! It's like I don't have time to do anything or process what just happened." Asuka said before taking a seat in a chair. "Well... I got back the ring and we're now here for your wedding. It's simple really." "You confuse me sometimes..." "Good."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "long story short, the two courts wanted to use me as a weapon, i wanted none of it, killed my demigod father, then ran out of the Fae, not knowing where i was going, and ended up on molten earth." he said while looking around "ah dress clothes, my wing-man, we meet again." he said jokingly
@Roman
...♅Akira sat down and replied♅...

“ Oh, I see. Fair enough. I had the same type of experience, except my dad went crazy and tried to end all of existence. ”

...♅Akira then thought♅...

“ I wonder what Asuka is doing right now.. ”

-----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira nodded and teleported himself, Roman and Ayen to the church, appearing in one of the rooms that were for grooms and groomsmen. He looked at Ayen and replied, raising one of his eyes brows♅...

“ You never would've guess what back then? ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman immediately took a seat on the nearest seat. "So... Now we wait..." he said, looking around.

Roman said:
Roman immediately took a seat on the nearest seat. "So... Now we wait..." he said, looking around.
...♅Akira smiled and leaned back against the wall, replying♅...

“ Yeah, all we're waiting for now is the announcement that the bride has arrived~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat down as well "it's like the calm before a battle, but we already know the outcome...." he said as he looked over at Roman "so Roman, any fine ladies in your life?" he asked trying to break the silence
@Roman ((i'm so waiting for Akira to say something on this....))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied with a lightning speed response♅...

“ Himeragi. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat down and replied♅...
“ Oh, I see. Fair enough. I had the same type of experience, except my dad went crazy and tried to end all of existence. ”

...♅Akira then thought♅...

“ I wonder what Asuka is doing right now.. ”

-----------------------

@SoulofTobi [/color][/font]

[/QUOTE]

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat down as well "it's like the calm before a battle, but we already know the outcome...." he said as he looked over at Roman "so Roman, any fine ladies in your life?" he asked trying to break the silence
@Roman ((i'm so waiting for Akira to say something on this....))
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Himeragi. ”

[/QUOTE]
(( I hate you both xD ))

Roman didn't say anything. He remained quiet.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Himeragi. ”

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia burst through the doors and stared at all of them, "You guys are done? Asuka's here already and waiting..." She said slowly. "Oh um... sorry for bursting in. I'm gonna go back to the bride now so I'll uh... yeah..." Celia gave them all an awkward wave before turning and leaving the room. @SoulofTobi
Roman said:
(( I hate you both xD ))
Ayen nodded "well, i guess that's mister kingly ladies man to go tie the knot" he said with a chuckle as he walked over and patted Akira's back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia burst through the doors and stared at all of them, "You guys are done? Asuka's here already and waiting..." She said slowly. "Oh um... sorry for bursting in. I'm gonna go back to the bride now so I'll uh... yeah..." Celia gave them all an awkward wave before turning and leaving the room. @SoulofTobi
Roman said:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, i guess that's mister kingly ladies man to go tie the knot" he said with a chuckle as he walked over and patted Akira's back.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and smiled, soon standing up. He turned to Roman and Ayen and spoke♅...

“ Okay, let us begin~ ”

------------------

@SoulofTobi

WeirdPrincess said:
SoulofTobi said:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and smiled, soon standing up. He turned to Roman and Ayen and spoke♅...
“ Okay, let us begin~ ”

------------------

@SoulofTobi

[/QUOTE]
Roman stood up and stretched, his clothes changing into a suit. "Alright... I'm ready." He said, nodding to Akira.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "It's so boring here...."
Sam sighed. "It really is" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled nervously "so that explains that..." he said looking off to the side while rubbing the back of his neck "i would of never guessed back then...."
((all i know are, for various reasons, are Norse wedding speeches, so i'm not your guy for priest hood xD ))

Len tilted his head "but they tell me Rin and Me come from you and daddy!" he said confused.

Roland nodded then laid back down and smiled up at her.
"We're neko's two different things from what you and Ayen are, stop arguing with me and go apologize to your sister right now" she says sternly, raising her voice

Lumina was sitting in the chapel waiting for the ceremony to start.

((I have no idea what to do so I'll just sit here xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, lead the way, I'm truly interested by the Sanctum way of doing things" he said with a nod "also, with those women come after some one drunk out of their minds, i know there was a better time to ask, but still..."
@Roman
Roman shrugged, "If I end up drunk they might get me... Who knows." He said, putting his hands behind his head.

@Fukushima Akira

Roman said:
Roman stood up and stretched, his clothes changing into a suit. "Alright... I'm ready." He said, nodding to Akira.
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, lead the way, I'm truly interested by the Sanctum way of doing things" he said with a nod "also, with those women come after some one drunk out of their minds, i know there was a better time to ask, but still..."
@Roman
...♅Akira nodded to Roman and stepped through the door. He walked down the isle, looking around at his friends that had gathered, smiling lightly. When he reached the alter, he stood there, waiting for the bride to make her appearance, Kenji and Kuroh soon standing beside Roman and Ayen. He stood there, both of his hands joined together infront of him♅...

...ΨKenji watched Akira, soon smiling and commenting to himselfΨ...

“ He looks so nervous~ It's the first time I've ever seen him like this~ ”

tumblr_inline_mn5s0t7NPk1rc5iub_zpsnrvy1qrp.png

...♆Kuroh did the same as Kenji, smiling♆...

54954735_zpst8rbqwzm.jpg

-----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "It really is" she says

"We're neko's two different things from what you and Ayen are, stop arguing with me and go apologize to your sister right now" she says sternly, raising her voice
Len huffed "fine." he said getting up and going to Rin's room.

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "If I end up drunk they might get me... Who knows." He said, putting his hands behind his head.
@Fukushima Akira
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira nodded to Roman and stepped through the door. He walked down the isle, looking around at his friends that had gathered, smiling lightly. When he reached the alter, he stood there, waiting for the bride to make her appearance, Kenji and Kuroh soon standing beside Roman and Ayen. He stood there, both of his hands joined together infront of him♅...

[/QUOTE]
Ayen nodded then followed Akira, and looked at the two people that just arrived, but other wise stood there like a higher-up noble in a kings court, smiling at anyone who happened to look at him.

SoulofTobi said:
@Roman
...♅Akira laughed quietly and replied♅...

“ I got a Human priest. ”

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked around the main room "Well looking at this place I bet your life story is pretty interesting huh" she said before she then looked over at him.
Nexus looked at the ground, his expression serious. "It wasn't exactly a good story, but it's been a long road so far." He said as he went upstairs.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She kept a straight posture as she ran closer to the gym. "Oh! This is going to be awesome! Ive never been to a gym before~!" She said happily, as Andrew rolled his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Axel chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Well there isn't anybody inside right now, but it's a good place to work out~" He said.

Taylor eventually made his way inside, taking a seat in the front row, to ensure he had a good view of the ceremony.

(( I can't leave him around >-> Gotta keep track of him xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and wrapped her arms around hiro. "Well yea" she says happily
Riley smiled. "I met a guy named Rylen, he's adorable" she says with a giggle
Hiro blushed more. "H-Hey! Not in front of Riley!" He said nervously.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus looked at the ground, his expression serious. "It wasn't exactly a good story, but it's been a long road so far." He said as he went upstairs.

Axel chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Well there isn't anybody inside right now, but it's a good place to work out~" He said.
She smiled. "Really!?! I bet its really spectacular..."

Lumina watched the men enter, noting how nice they all looked. Her eyes passed over two guys she had never seen before, and she couldn't help but think they were both very cute. But that wasn't why she was here. Her wings fluttered in anticipation, waiting for things to start.

Lumina said:
Lumina watched the men enter, noting how nice they all looked. Her eyes passed over two guys she had never seen before, and she couldn't help but think they were both very cute. But that wasn't why she was here. Her wings fluttered in anticipation, waiting for things to start.
((what type of being is she?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back