• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Roman[/URL]

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled brightly before examining the bracelet again "I still feel weird, I guess I'm still not used to this yet" she said giggling lightly.
(( 0-0 Nona senpai is back!!!! YAAAAAA))

Roland smiled and rubbed her head "if you want i can try and make some adjustments to the bracelet~" he said softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel made a turn as they approached a building up ahead. "It's just up ahead." He said with a smile. Alex's giggle was kinda cute, he had to give her that, but he wasn't completely sold on the idea of her yet. The teasing had put him off a bit. He wasn't sure if she was playing some type of game with him or she just wanted to make him blush or something.
@Amanda Rose

((Mmk... Don't worry, Oliver is alive xD ))

Nexus sighed. "You don't have to tell me anything... But I would of loved to get to know you better." He said as he began walking inside the mansion.
Ilaani blinked "Is that so?...Well I guess that's a first" she laughed "What I mean to say is that I won't just bombard you with my life story, I mean if you ask a question I guess I'll answer it though" she said as she placed her hands in her pockets

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "Is that so?...Well I guess that's a first" she laughed "What I mean to say is that I won't just bombard you with my life story, I mean if you ask a question I guess I'll answer it though" she said as she placed her hands in her pockets
Nexus chuckled lightly. "The same goes for me." He said as he walked into the main room where a massive chandelier hung. The entire place looked like a palace... Yet Nexus lived here alone, so there was no one to enjoy this wonderful place with.

SoulofTobi said:
((I hope you get an alert if your tag was edited in....))
Ayen nodded and smiled "they should be notified soon, so, tell me Akira, do your people have anything to do with the creation of the gods?" he asked as he pulled another seed out of his pocket and it grew into an apple "seeing as sanctums are so powerfully and all~" he said before taking a bite of said apple.

@Roman

(( 0-0 Nona senpai is back!!!! YAAAAAA))

Roland smiled and rubbed her head "if you want i can try and make some adjustments to the bracelet~" he said softly.
Dakota looked up at him "Adjustments?, like what?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked up at him "Adjustments?, like what?" She asked curiously.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i don't know, how does it feel weird?" he said looking down at her.

SoulofTobi said:
((I hope you get an alert if your tag was edited in....))
Ayen nodded and smiled "they should be notified soon, so, tell me Akira, do your people have anything to do with the creation of the gods?" he asked as he pulled another seed out of his pocket and it grew into an apple "seeing as sanctums are so powerfully and all~" he said before taking a bite of said apple.

@Roman
...♅Akira replied as he smiled♅...

“ My father created the Sanctums, other than my mother. My father then created all the Gods and Goddesses, and my mother created all of the realms. The Sanctums are the watchers of existence and the known and not-so known multiverse, along with time itself. My people are here to keep Gods and Goddesses in check, however they stopped protecting when I was born, as I'm the equivalent of all of the Sanctums, as well as my parents combined, so I took up the role of protector, and here we are. Sanctums are the pinnacle of existence, solely devoted to combat and protection. I ordered them to remain on Euphoria, as too many Sanctums within the Multiverse can cause it to collapse, not from the power they give off, but from the mere presence of that many Sanctums would have when entering the lower worlds. Plus, we enjoy it up here. ”

Lumina was walking outside enjoying the beautiful scenery when a butterfly flew up to her and landed on her nose! As it did she immediately knew that things were starting and where to go, so she turned to start walking there. But the place seemed familiar... turned out she was standing right in front of it! In her exploration and getting lost she ended up being right where she needed to. Maybe she was lucky after all, and her wings fluttered in agreement. Smiling, she walked in where she was supposed to go.

@SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the butterflies and spoke♅...
“ Sure~ ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Of course I am, but being
nervous isn't necessarily change anything. You've still got the ring, right? ”

-----------------

((( Roman took care of it xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, taking the small box out of his pocket. "I had to keep it extra safe or one of those Sanctum chicks would have nabbed it from me."

Nexus chuckled lightly. "The same goes for me." He said as he walked into the main room where a massive chandelier hung. The entire place looked like a palace... Yet Nexus lived here alone, so there was no one to enjoy this wonderful place with.
Ilaani looked around the main room "Well looking at this place I bet your life story is pretty interesting huh" she said before she then looked over at him.

Axel made a turn as they approached a building up ahead. "It's just up ahead." He said with a smile. Alex's giggle was kinda cute, he had to give her that, but he wasn't completely sold on the idea of her yet. The teasing had put him off a bit. He wasn't sure if she was playing some type of game with him or she just wanted to make him blush or something.
She kept a straight posture as she ran closer to the gym. "Oh! This is going to be awesome! Ive never been to a gym before~!" She said happily, as Andrew rolled his eyes.

Hiro blushed badly. "Well uh... Umm..." He mumbled, not sure if Harper was okay with them being a couple. He didn't wanna embarrass her.
Harper smiled and wrapped her arms around hiro. "Well yea" she says happily

Riley smiled. "I met a guy named Rylen, he's adorable" she says with a giggle

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he smiled♅...
“ My father created the Sanctums, other than my mother. My father then created all the Gods and Goddesses, and my mother created all of the realms. The Sanctums are the watchers of existence and the known and not-so known multiverse, along with time itself. My people are here to keep Gods and Goddesses in check, however they stopped protecting when I was born, as I'm the equivalent of all of the Sanctums, as well as my parents combined, so I took up the role of protector, and here we are. Sanctums are the pinnacle of existence, solely devoted to combat and protection. I ordered them to remain on Euphoria, as too many Sanctums within the Multiverse can cause it to collapse, not from the power they give off, but from the mere presence of that many Sanctums would have when entering the lower worlds. Plus, we enjoy it up here. ”

[/QUOTE]
Ayen nodded "well, that answers some of my questions, i guess my other question is, while traveling between realms, without any medium like a portal, just slipping out of one hoping to end up in another, could you accidentally travel through time as well?" he asked munching on the apple again.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i don't know, how does it feel weird?" he said looking down at her.
"Oh?" She shook her head "I really think me not being used to things is a problem not the bracelet, its not a bad feeling, just weird" she said as she thought for a bit "Its like...I feel lighter or something like that, its difficult to describe" she said with a giggle.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, that answers some of my questions, i guess my other question is, while traveling between realms, without any medium like a portal, just slipping out of one hoping to end up in another, could you accidentally travel through time as well?" he asked munching on the apple again.
Roman said:
Roman nodded, taking the small box out of his pocket. "I had to keep it extra safe or one of those Sanctum chicks would have nabbed it from me."
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied♅...

“ No. We live outside of the plains of existence, so to us, travelling between realms and dimensions is like teleporting a few feet. I guess it would be plausible if a child attempted inter-dimensional travel without proper control over their techniques. ”

...♅Akira smiled lightly and stood up, soon walking over to the door. He spoke♅...

“ Okay, it looks like we're set. ”

---------------

((( So.. uh... who wants to play the priest? I have no idea how the marriage speeches go XDD )))

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" She shook her head "I really think me not being used to things is a problem not the bracelet, its not a bad feeling, just weird" she said as she thought for a bit "Its like...I feel lighter or something like that, its difficult to describe" she said with a giggle.
Roland smiled "okay, well, let me know if there is anything else i can do for you beautiful~" he said pecking here nose.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ No. We live outside of the plains of existence, so to us, travelling between realms and dimensions is like teleporting a few feet. I guess it would be plausible if a child attempted inter-dimensional travel without proper control over their techniques. ”

...♅Akira smiled lightly and stood up, soon walking over to the door. He spoke♅...

---------------

((( So.. uh... who wants to play the priest? I have no idea how the marriage speeches go XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Me either xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Len smirked "daddy seems to be able to control his body while he sleeps!" he said looking up at her.
Amaya crossed her arms. "Not everyone is the same Len!" She says raising an eyebrow. "Girls are different especially me and Rin" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "okay, well, let me know if there is anything else i can do for you beautiful~" he said pecking here nose.
Dakota giggled "Alright, I will ~" she said happily.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Well, let's get this show on the road." He said, following behind Akira. He then put the box back in his pocket so he wouldn't lose it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------

[/QUOTE]
Ayen chuckled nervously "so that explains that..." he said looking off to the side while rubbing the back of his neck "i would of never guessed back then...."

((all i know are, for various reasons, are Norse wedding speeches, so i'm not your guy for priest hood xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya crossed her arms. "Not everyone is the same Len!" She says raising an eyebrow. "Girls are different especially me and Rin" she says
Len tilted his head "but they tell me Rin and Me come from you and daddy!" he said confused.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Alright, I will ~" she said happily.
Roland nodded then laid back down and smiled up at her.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well, let's get this show on the road." He said, following behind Akira. He then put the box back in his pocket so he wouldn't lose it.
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled nervously "so that explains that..." he said looking off to the side while rubbing the back of his neck "i would of never guessed back then...."

...♅Akira nodded and teleported himself, Roman and Ayen to the church, appearing in one of the rooms that were for grooms and groomsmen. He looked at Ayen and replied, raising one of his eyes brows♅...

“ You never would've guess what back then? ”

SoulofTobi said:
((all i know are, for various reasons, are Norse wedding speeches, so i'm not your guy for priest hood xD ))

Len tilted his head "but they tell me Rin and Me come from you and daddy!" he said confused.

Roland nodded then laid back down and smiled up at her.
Dakota smiled back as she looked at him "...oh, and uhm, sorry about all of this, its my fault for holding in my ticks until my magic overloaded...." she said with a small frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back