The Eternal M ansion

What I'll do is post how your deaths appear on the news lol. Ive put all of your deaths so far there

Lol I need to update everything, and I'm at our graduation at the moment so I'll update in a bit :3

A few questions that I may as well ask before my character makes his attempts:

1. What happens when we try to call home? For that matter is there even a phone available? Does the phone call out at all if there is one? (IE does it at least work to call 911? I would assume not.)

2. TV's The usual questions.

3. Attempting to leave the estate grounds. The final desparate act of denial ... walking home.... What happens ....? Don't have to answer these right away ... But just so you know ... I plan to recruit someone to try....

Those are questions I'm planning on answering in the rp, but I'll answer now for you :P

1. There is simply no service. No one can contact others technology wise. It's almost as if they are in limbo. Not alive, but not dead.

2. Somehow, electronics of any kind works. Tv does work and the internet doesn't. However, there are computers. Anything that you need in the mansion will appear somehow. It's willing it into being is the gist.

3. Basically, think of minecraft. It's an endless world and I suppose you could leave, but you might starve to death or dehydrate. :P

I am not sure if I should like message you or something, but I found this gorgeous sun room with a pool. xD

tumblr_ldm21liDUJ1qcfl10.jpg

Heh, sorry to make you update the Maps again though. :P You don't have to.

Well guys, sorry but I am withdrawing from the RP. I work 70 hrs a week. This RP started 4 hours ago and there are 4 pages of posts to sift through.

Well, um. Looks like we got an extra again. Will we just take the first one, wait for another female, or let both of them in and then just close it?

And now the rp is free to go! Go ahead and make your post now if you feel like it lol. I'm gonna update all the things

Wait! Before you do, let me find a perfect garden. Or someone else can. 
Ooh! This is pretty.

7-6-13-Lower-Garden-Pathway+++-1024x682.jpg

And so is this!!

6878589.jpg

Maybe the first one is part of the second one? If someone can find a more perfect garden, that would be great lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back