• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Endless Purge

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
Okay so basically I saw a purge rp and i thought it looked really cool but it was really busy and i thought of a problem: with the purge only being for one night, the rp would be over pretty quickly.

So I came up with this.

Welcome to the New Purge. Here, crime is always legal. Forever.

In a world where crime is all that is known, chaos rules the streets. Most of the Government is dead or in hiding. There is no law. No police. No hospitals. No escape.

Criminals off all kind rule the street, fighting against each other for control of territory. Resources are scarce. Those who are left who don't feel like murdering everyone hide wherever they can, desperately trying not to get killed. Anarchy is all that exists. Darkness is all that rules.

Death is all that lives.

I'll create the rp as soon as possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back