• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [The Empyrean AU] Lit-Advanced Lit 1x1 RP Search (CanonxOC)

LunaHasawa996

I am THE FLUFFY!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"A dragon without its rider is a tragedy. A rider without their dragon is dead."

Hello everyone. So recently I got into audio books and took to listening to the dramatized adaptation of The Empire and series, and have been hooked while my mind has also been in overdrive on ideas and creativity, and now I greatly want an RP for it.

I'm going to speed run through this, so prepare for a crash course.

Some things to note about me:
  • I'm 30+ years of age
  • Over 15 years of writing and RP experience
  • I write in third person only
  • I'm a literate to advanced literate writer.
  • I like to play multiple characters and double
  • Not ghost friendly, and I'll say if I'm not feeling an RP anymore
  • I sometimes fall off the face of the planet due to my personal life and forget to keep people updated. Please send me a rope to bring me back into orbit.
  • I only write with people who are over the age of 18 - This series is on the mature side, so I expect my RP partners to be 18+ and not minors
  • I love OOC chatter- I primarily use discord to chatter and/or RP add me @ luna996
  • I RP primarily on discord. But can RP here as well, though I might not reply as quickly or often because life
  • I can reply multiple times a day
  • I primarily use my phone for RPing, so please forgive typos and my phone for trying to aid me in my replies and words
  • I primarily RP MxF pairings and double for them, but could be convinced to do a MxM alongside a MxF

Things I expect from you:
  • Over 18+
  • Literate writer
  • Willing to play multiple characters to push the plot
  • Share your limits and what is a hard "nope"
  • Don't ghost and communicate
  • Bring rope
  • Plot with me, share your ideas and head canons
  • Love OOC chatter
  • Have read at least book 1 of The Empyrean series, or all books
  • You get a cookie if you've read all books and have book 3 pre-ordered 🍪
Below are characters whom I'm fine playing:
  • Violet Sorrengail
  • Rhiannon Matthias
  • Xaden Riorson
  • Other characters male or female
  • An OC for your character
Who I'd like to play:
  • A female OC whom I'm still planning out
  • Anyone from the above list
Who I'd like you to play for me:
  • Liam Mairi - This will be an alternate universe. IYKYK Spoilers
  • Brennan Sorringale
  • A male OC
Plot ideas:
  • Alternate universe where some characters don't end up dead (like the guy from the first chapter)
  • Enemies to lovers, similar to Xaden and Violet
  • Dragons end up a mated pair, resulting in bonded riders that turn into lovers
  • Childhood friends to lovers
  • Your Plot ideas

If you've read all this, send me a PM or add me to discord and tell me which dragon you would want to be bonded to if you went to Basgiath. - Example of a dragon (don't cheat by copying and pasting): orange daggertail

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back