The Elephant in the Room

Annuzzi

Servator
I suppose if I wish to hop in, and not intrude upon the existing, I'm going to need one of these threads. As I said in my introduction, I am adaptable to a large span of different role-play types, from those with word minimum limits, to free flowing. I would prefer however, to avoid a few key elements that I will list below, only out of need for at least two paragraphs of language to read to spawn forth a proper and well written reply. I will be more lenient on this rule, if one approaches wishing to learn, or take guidance from an understanding host.

Wishing to Avoid

• Omniscient knowledge portrayed in characters.
  • "One-liners"
  • Power Plays
  • Lack of depth

With that in mind, I have no preferences for kinds of roleplays, or ideas. I am not opposed to multiple groups, or a simple one on one. If anyone finds themselves interested in a partner for a rainy day, and isn't hard on waiting for replies, you are welcome to leave a response below.

If any ideas develop that I wish to find a partner for, I shall post them below this one.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Annuzzi

I would love to roleplay with you. And, on another note, is your profile picture of Cry by any chance?

Mmm, you do sound like my kind of person. I would enjoy a multi-player (or onexone if there isn't enough interest) roleplay of, oh, any nature really. I'll throw out some genres I'm currently interested in so we can perhaps begin generating ideas: steampunk, historical fiction,"gifted", and vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back