• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dragon Chronicles OCC

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Dragon Chronicles Out of Character Chat

Welcome to the Dragon Chronicles Out of Character Chat. Feel free to discuss character interactions, possible plot ideas, and ask me questions should you have any.

[x] IC [x] OCC [x] CS [x] NPC List [x] Character Resources [x]

Could You Please Create A Character File For Elf
DVationz DVationz
would you rather do it yourself? I could easily do it myself, but I would much rather leave the creative freedom to you guys if possible when it comes to character creation. If you still want me to do it, I should be able to have it done within an hour.

Okay Here Are The Traits I Would Think Make Sense:
+ Enhanced Hearing
+ Stealthy
++ Good With Ranged Weapons
- Takes Longer To Become Adept At Anything
DVationz DVationz

Also, can you add another race, the Avemtor? (A bird race)

Avemtor
+Flying
+Natural Weapons (Their feather make excellent darts)
-Hollow Bones (Their bones break easier. But other than that, they are just as durable as other races)
++ Air/wind magic (Can use magic to solidify air, create wind, create tornado, etc)

Also, can you add another race, the Avemtor?

Avemtor
+Flying
+Natural Weapons (Their feather make excellent darts)
-Hollow Bones (Their bones break easier. But other than that, they are just as durable as other races)
++ Air/wind magic (Can use magic to solidify air, create wind, create tornado, etc)
rather than wind magic, perhaps it could be that they are simply proficient enough in manipulating the power of their wings that they can create tornadoes and have it seem like someone is getting hit by condensed air. I'd much rather avoid creating new magics for the time being. If that sounds good to you, I'll accept it and add it to the race list.

Sorry if my CS isn't great, I haven't made one in about a year. I lost the password to my old account but I've been wanting to get back into role playing.

Race Traits: Eternal Skeleton

+Undead: Being dead has many perks, such as not having to eat, drink, breath, anything that living creatures need, the undead don't. Oh and they only talk through Telepathy since they don't have any vocal cords and such to make sounds.
+Supernatural Traits: Eternal Skeletons are run by old magic, they are found to be much stronger, faster, and wittier than their common undead cousins.
-Necromantic Control: While the Eternal Undead are vastly superior they can be easily controlled by Necromancers through the use of magic.
++Magical Disguise: The Eternal Skeletons can wear the skin of any race and can become that race. So if a skeleton wanted to be a human, they place a human face on their skull and bingo you now have a human. This helps to hide the fact that they are dead and can not be killed on the spot for being a monster.

DVationz DVationz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back