• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Rejects | Horror |

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

tumblr_mm4zsx6LNQ1rne776o1_500.gif

The Devil's Rejects

Overview
It's been years since the Firefly family was killed after the big bust.

"Police have identified more victims and plan on more than

just the four murder charges filed today.

Confirmed earlier reports of cannibalism,

The Building was a Scene of ghoulish slaughter,

A large kettle on the stove which held boiled body parts,

Have identified more victims,(killed even More) and plan on more than just the four murder Charges filed today.

Had sex with some of his victims before he killed them,

and that he was also a Necrophiliac."

But they're not the only murderous family around.

Located in Northern Maryland in the middle-of-fucking-nowhere lies a house where people go in...but they don't come out.
Plot

This role play will follow five friends on a road trip that happen to stumble upon this house and the family who inhabits it. Will they survive? Or will they become another brick in the wall of this hell hole? That is up to you.
Roles
The Friends:

There are six friend spots available.

The Dragonfly Family:

There are five family spots available.

Please express your interest below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this, however, it would be my first group role play here to attempt if it gets set in motion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting. Is there anymore detail in the plot or will this be one of those that is a 'go with the flow' rp?

AshleyTheNarwhal said:
Yeah there's going to be more detail I just threw this thread together to just gauge interest in the rp itself.
@JujuBee
Alright. Sounds good to me. I'm certainly interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back