• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Destined Slayers (open)

I'm so surprised you guys actually replied to it xDD I'm so happy! xDD I missed you guys. The whole gang!

MysticPisces said:
@Beowulf @PenBlade1326 Since Amelia isn't in the picture, I felt no pressure to play her (unless you want me to?). Ready for round two?
I like your new character plenty ^.^ As much as I did like Ameila, I like the new character. He seems like a fun sort xD

Beowulf said:
@PenBlade1326 OH!! THAT'S THE PICTURE!! I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE! I'm going to make the original character anyway but seeing that picture only makes me want to do it more.
Yaaaaaass xD I thought it'd make a nice pic in honor of the reboot xD

I'm the all powerful Huntrey, Emperor of the World! Who tagged me and for what purpose!

Beowulf said:
@PenBlade1326 OH!! THAT'S THE PICTURE!! I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE! I'm going to make the original character anyway but seeing that picture only makes me want to do it more.
No fucking way! Luke is coming back baby! Better than ever!

Huntrey said:
I'm the all powerful Huntrey, Emperor of the World! Who tagged me and for what purpose!
No fucking way! Luke is coming back baby! Better than ever!
*le gasps * ohhhhh it'd be awesome to have so many of the original gang back

And I hope if Luke makes a comeback he's ready, I have a new version if Jane and she has a twin sister! Twice the fire! And mystic may kr may not be stealing the jock role

PenBlade1326 said:
And I hope if Luke makes a comeback he's ready, I have a new version if Jane and she has a twin sister! Twice the fire! And mystic may kr may not be stealing the jock role
Steal the jock role, *scoff*, no one is as testosterone filled as Luke!

Bah, technology isn't working with me so I can't get Connor's picture. Oh well, it's there, you just have to look for it on an avatar instead.

Huntrey said:
Steal the jock role, *scoff*, no one is as testosterone filled as Luke!
*le scoffs back* I just got off from work xD Screaming children, people's food stamps acting weird, and stocking the aisles....life is interesting xDD

And @Huntrey I already made the cast xDD However, Luke is always welcome to rejoin. If you want, message me and we can discuss a new element and new HS role for him. Thank you, All Powerful Huntrey.

1. @Lady Insanity: Riley Catherine "Cat" Romano - Water, Prep

2. @Cryobionic : Milo Matthews - Shadow, Shyguy

3. @Kloverdesu: Silviana Kathleen (Silva) - Air, Dramatic Fanatic

4. @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki : Richard "Ricky" Groves - Light, Outcast

5. @Beowulf: Connor McKinley - Gravity, Brains

6. @MysticPisces: Jackson Prescott - Earth, Jock

The cast. However, Huntrey, if you wanna bring Luke back into this, message me and we can find a new element/role for him! You're always welcome. As would KroNicc and Kitteh, if they were still on the site xD

Last edited by a moderator:
1. @Lady Insanity: Riley Catherine "Cat" Romano - Water, Prep

2. @Cryobionic : Milo Matthews - Shadow, Shyguy

3. @Kloverdesu: Silviana Kathleen (Silva) - Air, Dramatic Fanatic

4. @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki : Richard "Ricky" Groves - Light, Outcast

5. @Beowulf: Connor McKinley - Gravity, Brains

6. @MysticPisces: Jackson Prescott - Earth, Jock

7. @Huntrey: Luke Anderson - Lightning, Bully

(updated roster bc why the hell not? xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back