• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Deputies 3/4

Lord Bradorian

Naughtius Maximus
Period rp.

Players take the role of deputies under a sheriff in a small town in the southeast U.S. during the height of the Reconstruction era. I take the role as game-master, controlling the world and NPCs around you, probably most notably the sheriff.

Accepting 1-4 players, added after character acceptance. Sheet WIP
1. ZarbofftheFirst ZarbofftheFirst as Leslie A. Hodge
2. Sistros Sistros
3. MrThe MrThe as Lazarus Love

Idea is very barebones atm so feel free to throw in ideas for world building. What's the town's name? How about one of the local gangs? What state are we in? I'll fill in the blanks as this draws interest but wanna invite you to do so with me

Requirements are limited post when you can and what you can I'll probably write a lot but don't feel like you have to do the same

TOWN NAME: Amberstone
SHERIFF: Sheriff Arthur Cooley

Last edited:
This is super cool. Are there any requirements about political beliefs? Are we supposed to be Klansmen for example? Or are we actually going to be doing our best to uphold the laws? I have a little knowledge of this time period due to reading my Great Great Grandfather's biography and so if we're actually trying to uphold justice it would be a very different game.

This is super cool. Are there any requirements about political beliefs? Are we supposed to be Klansmen for example? Or are we actually going to be doing our best to uphold the laws? I have a little knowledge of this time period due to reading my Great Great Grandfather's biography and so if we're actually trying to uphold justice it would be a very different game.
Your character can hold whatever personal beliefs and do whatever they want. I've yet to decide whether Amberstone's sheriff Cooley and the force as a whole is pro-union or pro-confederate. Historically speaking federal marshals and sometimes soldiere were sent to police towns like Amberstone and enforce reconstruction, where there is a less than negligible black population, but Cooley's not a marshal, he's a sheriff. If not already in town when RP begins, they'll likely be coming soon.

I expect most players to be on the 'right' side of history, but by all means if you're brave enough to play as a neo-confederate I'd call it fair game.

So glad u expressed interest Phillipe

*raises hand*

I'm a sucker for the Western aesthetic. I'd love to give this a 'go'!
Hell yeah brother!
MrThe MrThe ZarbofftheFirst ZarbofftheFirst CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke enough interest has been expressed that character slots will be tight once ppl start making CSes. Only accepting four main characters! Other players may play NPCs as guests or recurring appearances, but only doing four player deputies.

First come first serve

So glad this is getting traction again yee fuckin haw

Hell yeah brother!
MrThe MrThe ZarbofftheFirst ZarbofftheFirst CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke enough interest has been expressed that character slots will be tight once ppl start making CSes. Only accepting four main characters! Other players may play NPCs as guests or recurring appearances, but only doing four player deputies.

First come first serve

So glad this is getting traction again yee fuckin haw
I had my eyes on it, and couldn't help but scratch the itch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back