• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "The Crimson Banner" (forced marriage, medieval fantasy, M/F romance)

ZAWAZAWA

Coming undone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!

I bring you another plot that will most likely be forgotten, but anyways... This plot is slightly inspired by Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Shakesperean Tragedies so you can expect, love, romance, angst, drama, comfort and some dark themes...

"After a long and cruel war, the Holy Kingdom of Montclaire is utterly defeated and almost destroyed by the opossing Empire of Midland, with their King dead and fully ocupated by their enemies, the surviving Prince of Montclaire has no other choise but surrender if he wants his people to survive. After some years of reconstruction, the Prince, now the King of Montclaire, accepts to marry one of the daughters of the King of Midland to show his loyalty to the King (and also as a way for the King of Midland to keep an eye on the King of Montclaire), at first they had some hard days getting used to eachother but ended up falling in love with eachother even if by all means they should be enemies, now after years of peace the Kingdom of Midland sparks a war with the Slichter allience and plans to send the soldiers of Montclaire and it's King to spear-head his war, unable to do anything against the orders of his father, the queen would have to watch how her husband is sent to a war that it's not his and get twisted by the cruelty of battle. Will her loyalty stay with her family and her empire or will she abandon her father and her homeland for her husband and a Kingdom that is not hers"

The rp would start when the Prince and the Princess meet for the first time days before their wedding, she would get to know her future husband aswell as important people that sorround him, then it would timeskip to where the war is about to be declared.

And now a little about me and what i'm looking for

About me:

21M

Lit/semi lit. I can addapt to you if you prefer to make shorter more frequent messages for a more constant back and forth

I like romance and drama so expect a lot of love betwen the characters and also a lots of betrayals, twist and turns to the characters

I use more than one characters, naturally in a plot like this there's bound to be a diversity of characters and I can manage a lot of them

Semi active, I study but try to keep the replies to two or more a day

I prefer discord only because I like to create servers where we can keep things organized and also for the use of tuppers

What i'm looking for:

Someone creative, while it's my story, a roleplay is something betwen two people and i would love if you try to put your ideas and drive your own subplots

Can manage more than one character

20+

That's all for now, if you are interested please send me a dm or reply and i'll reach you out.

Hey! I'm looking to get back into RPing. I love the same genres and themes as you, I'm 23 and am the type to make moodboards for RPs. Hmu if youre interested in partnering up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back