The Covelands

Meek

Hey guys, so basic rules apply.

No fighting

Keep things appropriate

Don't spam reply

Have fun!

Feel free to message me if I don't reply here right away. And don't be shy, post ideas and opinions! They help better the roleplay!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Spectro, you and I are sharing a room. xP

Oh, how many people are you expecting to have before we start?

We can start now. Then they can just come in later, as if they were put in late.

Hey guys, go ahead and start. I kinda want everyone out of their box (Hehe) before everyone starts to go back and forth!

[QUOTE="Endless Love]Cool! What bunks are left?

[/QUOTE]
Just bunks in room two, you can just say which room youre in :]

@Supercon[/URL] has told me I can't stay in the bottom bunk.
There's six bunks, I don't know which are open, but I'll look. There is one top bunk open. The last person might have to sleep on the couch. I only put in nine beds so that it might create some conflict between the characters.

Ok, I just wanted to check just in case. Mind if my character sleeps on the couch? He has a fear of heights and would probably be better off closer to the ground lol.

[QUOTE="Endless Love]Ok, I just wanted to check just in case. Mind if my character sleeps on the couch? He has a fear of heights and would probably be better off closer to the ground lol.

[/QUOTE]
Perfectly fine :]

Ok! Here are the 10 places to sleep, where they are (roughly) and who sleeps there.

Bedroom One:

Bed 1
- Jupiter (Adarian)

Bed 2 - Maxima Hodge (SpectroVector)

Bedroom Two:

Single Bunk
- Paisley (ReineJupiter)

Top Window - Meridah (Ionia)

Bottom Window - Noah (Supercon)

Top Wall - Lillian "Lily" (AshenLily)

Bottom Wall - Kaylee "Kay" Winters (Allcure)

Top Door - Henry (Pipa the Great)

Bottom Door - Adam (Bubble)

Living room:

Couch/Sofa
- Calvin Lee (Endless Love)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Bedroom Two, I think the single bunk should be under the window as it's stated, then the 3 double bunks parallel to each other. There's the bunk closest to the window, the one closest to the door and one in between them. The window and door are at opposite sides of the room and the rest of the could be filled with drawers and closets for everyone and maybe a writing desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 10 spaces have been filled. If you want to join that badly, ask the GM.

Oh and I won't be on for about 12 hours since I'm at my dad's. If you're lucky I might return at points but I'll definitely be back in 12 hours.

Allcure said:
I don't really mind, though too many might get confusing
I think it's just the one final person. Everyone else will be on hold from now on.

::A Little Update::

- Your characters are wearing simple clothing, comfortable, not so stylish jeans, medium height black outdoor boots, and a thick cotton shirt (Whatever color you'd prefer)

- The cabin has no food for them to eat their first night. Sorry, but they will have to get straight to work!

- There are other animals than the fish and birds. There are wild dogs, rodents, and small monkeys that are fast and travel in packs.

- The pinch that woke them were small metal tracking chips that can be felt by pressing down them. They might be sore for a day or two.

((Feel free to ask me any questions that you're curious or confused about.))

ReineJupiter said:
::A Little Update::

- Your characters are wearing simple clothing, comfortable, not so stylish jeans, medium height black outdoor boots, and a thick cotton shirt (Whatever color you'd prefer)

- The cabin has no food for them to eat their first night. Sorry, but they will have to get straight to work!

- There are other animals than the fish and birds. There are wild dogs, rodents, and small monkeys that are fast and travel in packs.

- The pinch that woke them were small metal tracking chips that can be felt by pressing down them. They might be sore for a day or two.
Questions:

What if your character hates Jeans? Or they get to hot in thick clothing since they're used to colder temperatures?

What's the time in the roleplay? I would have guessed 1pm since people are hungry and the sun takes a while to adjust to.

Are there any hunting tools in the cabin or do we have to make them from scratch?

I'm guessing the chip is in their arm, how...secure is it?

Why are you reading this? This question is pointless.

I'm going to edit my character again, just thought of some more things I'm good at and I think my character is kinda like me but he isn't me so I don't mind killing him off.

I also edited one of my shorter posts, nothing important, it's just talking about how he trusts the people but he thinks they won't believe the same. Maybe the "don't trust" means that they don't trust him.

Supercon said:
Questions:
What if your character hates Jeans? Or they get to hot in thick clothing since they're used to colder temperatures?

What's the time in the roleplay? I would have guessed 1pm since people are hungry and the sun takes a while to adjust to.

Are there any hunting tools in the cabin or do we have to make them from scratch?

I'm guessing the chip is in their arm, how...secure is it?

Why are you reading this? This question is pointless.

I'm going to edit my character again, just thought of some more things I'm good at and I think my character is kinda like me but he isn't me so I don't mind killing him off.

I also edited one of my shorter posts, nothing important, it's just talking about how he trusts the people but he thinks they won't believe the same. Maybe the "don't trust" means that they don't trust him.
The people who put your characters in the cove don't really care what your personal preferences are :P Jeans would just help protect you in the thickets while hunting. Also, the cover is not technically a really hot place that reaches high temperatures. It's surrounded by mountains and is even a little more chilly that some may be used to. Average temperature, around 65-79 degrees. Not to say there wont be hot days or cold days, just that the clothes are fit for the environment. Also, you could get a knife from the kitchen and cut them into shorts if you absolutely want to. Or if it's too cold for you, cut open a few pillows and make them into a jacket! Creativity.

Yeah, the time would be about noon, I may edit my first post to give a lot more detail for everyone.

And the cabin may have a knife or fireplace poker of some sort, but not fully loaded guns and bows. You'll just have to see what your character is capable of.

The chip is in their arm, but if you're crazy enough to risk cutting into the muscle and veins of your arm to get it out, go right ahead. There are no hospitals in the cove ;]

I am reading this because I want to make sure everything is all cleared up!

It may seem cruel, but I'd be willing to cut into a near dead man's (or woman's) arm to extract the chip so we could analyse it.

And we could sharpen sticks for spears, pretty simple to do.

Sitting here wondering why the rp is inactive... Duh! It's Christmas time, everybody's busy. Lol

And about the tracking chip, making medical supplies wouldn't be difficult, except for antiseptics depending on the local plant life. Bandages can be made from tanned leather, clothing, pillow cases, etc. Stitches can be made by twining animal fur or even from people hair and a sharpened bone can be used as a needle.

As I mentioned, information on the local plant life would be necessary to create antiseptics or anesthesia.

Maybe drop us off a care package with a plant guide. lol

Wilcox said:
Sitting here wondering why the rp is inactive... Duh! It's Christmas time, everybody's busy. Lol

And about the tracking chip, making medical supplies wouldn't be difficult, except for antiseptics depending on the local plant life. Bandages can be made from tanned leather, clothing, pillow cases, etc. Stitches can be made by twining animal fur or even from people hair and a sharpened bone can be used as a needle.

As I mentioned, information on the local plant life would be necessary to create antiseptics or anesthesia.

Maybe drop us off a care package with a plant guide. lol
Yeah, kinda bad timing to start up an RP... But I like the care package idea. Maybe if someone gets really sick, something like a guide will be dropped off to help. Just enough to keep everyone going. The people running the operation want as little contact as possible. It's supposed to be an extreme test on the drug and its effects on people. What happens if someone gets sick while on the injection, what happens when someone gets gravely injured, ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back