• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Commoner and the Prince (M!StudentxPrince)

ArukuuArum

Thespian, Writer, Procrastinator!
This couldn't have been happening. Emmanuel, and public school? For years he sat by himself with a teacher dictating politics and Latin, and all sorts of important subjects. Yet now, he had to meddle as a commoner, without giving himself away. It was ridiculous.

Emmanuel walked out of the headmaster's office, with files and pages of details on the school, its code, and a basic map of where all his classes would be. He had no idea where to go now. He had no idea how to act normally with these people. His polite English and stance would give him away somehow in the end. He could see it all falling apart.

Emmanuel soon made his way to his locker, and stood in front of it. He started fiddling with the part that would open his locker, only, he found it difficult to open. The more he fiddled, the longer it took to open, and the more frustrated the boy got. "Come on..." He muttered, yanking at it now.

@ganymede

(sorry this is late!!)

Felix yawned on the way to his locker - he had accidentally gotten too caught up doing housework and things for Daniel and school and hadn't gone to sleep until about 2 A.M. Hopefully I'll get used to the school schedule soon enough... It would probably be tough, but it's not like he hadn't been doing it for years now.

As he was walking towards his locker, he noticed someone struggling with the lock on their locker. Is he new? I don't think I recognize him. I wonder where he transferred from... It was a bit surprising - they didn't get a lot of new people, and from the looks of it, this guy had never had a locker before. Maybe his old school had a low budget or something?

"Hey, uh, do you need some help?" Felix approached the guy with a friendly smile. "Those locks can be tricky if you've never been shown how to do it."

(No problem! ^o^)

Emmanuel yelled, hitting his hand against the locker upon hearing the voice. He glanced around, and he just shook his head, a small scowl evident on his face. "I'm fine! I know perfectly well how to work one of these things," He stated, fiddling with the lock for a few moments once again...however, he grew quickly impatient, and without looking at the young man, he mumbled, "Okay, maybe I do need some help..."

Emmanuel was as stubborn as a mule. He didn't accept help from many people, mainly for the reason he wanted the glory of gaining such an achievement. Who knew trying to unlock something would boost a boy's ego?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back