• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Color Of Royalty Rules

FloatingAroundSpace

Three Thousand Club
Rules

Be polite to others. Keep all drama IC. Critique is good and I welcome it as well, so long as it is done constructively.

Standard no-godmodding, OP characters, etc. I've designed the magics to make them as basic as possible and I would appreciate if you followed those guidelines. If you have questions about a certain tactic or power, please ask me.

Follow RPNation guidelines; fade-to-black, etc.

Please have decent grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. If I think that it would be difficult to decipher your writing, I may have to reject you.

Please be able to write a few paragraphs per post. They should contain enough information to allow the next person to respond with a few paragraphs as well. No one liners accepted.

Please be able to update every few days. I understand if life gets in the way but I would not like this to die on me as my other fantasy RP did. I may poke people that are inactive for more than five days. If you need to leave, you may tell me.

Please read this, the overview, and the lore tabs thoroughly. If you have, write "ready to serve" in the OOC. If you do not do so, your acceptance will be delayed until it is done.

Feel free to throw me any questions! This should be a world building experience for all of us so no need to be shy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back