• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of the Occult [casual-detailed/COMING SOON]

thea cat] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18296-thea-cat/ said:
@thea cat[/URL], please edit this post to include any OOC information
Kid should I make a character or somethin

[QUOTE="thea cat]hold on fam i'll make the CS but i need ur opinion on how the story is so far

[/QUOTE]
What do you need to know bout it

@Sullivanity i'm gonna make the executive decision and for the sake of moving along, i'm just going to say that it'll be between 1920-now. the town--as someone suggested--has a varying timeline. because of the magic and the complexity of immortality and the fact there are humans there too, you can lose track of time. so the year is 2016, but when you are actually in the city no one really knows. they can only tell what the current year is when new visitors or residents arrive from the outside and know the current year.

Sorry I'm new to the site, trying to get some posts up so they take the restrictions off me in the next 24 hours. I love the concept of this story and thought I'd join in on the fun with my character Luke.

Where does posting happen after a character is accepted? Does another restricted page magically appear?

ShadTheWerepire said:
Sorry I'm new to the site, trying to get some posts up so they take the restrictions off me in the next 24 hours. I love the concept of this story and thought I'd join in on the fun with my character Luke.
Where does posting happen after a character is accepted? Does another restricted page magically appear?
the "main" tab of this thread is where posting happens! i am not sure if it is restricted for new members, i forgot, but if it is restricted you can just start after 24 hours! i don't think we will go too far

[QUOTE="thea cat]the "main" tab of this thread is where posting happens! i am not sure if it is restricted for new members, i forgot, but if it is restricted you can just start after 24 hours! i don't think we will go too far

[/QUOTE]
Ah, I can access that but I'll wait for others to post first. think the biggest restriction for the moment is I can't PM yet. It's been a long afternoon of searching for a new rp site and then a game I'm interested in so I'd rather not start anything crazy.

I just posted my character. If changes are needed to be made, let me know.

Let me just warn you of something.

I like destroying stuff. Makes everything intense.

I hope you like BURGENSIELLE to be a pile of rubble by the end of the rp.

I wont destroy everything. Maybe.

Fuzziestudios said:
I just posted my character. If changes are needed to be made, let me know.
Let me just warn you of something.

I like destroying stuff. Makes everything intense.

I hope you like BURGENSIELLE to be a pile of rubble by the end of the rp.

I wont destroy everything. Maybe.
LOL GL m8 I am ready XDXDXD

It has been silent here, I'd love to know if it's happening, I was pretty proud of my character design and was excited to play him. :/

Its been a while since I been here. Alot of stuff has changed. I no longer use a script format.

Thats it, actually.

I havent been on this rp in a long time. Did you miss me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back