The Circus on Faerly St. {Storyline & Info}

decramikahe

One Time Luck
The Circus on Faerly St. {Storyline, Info, and OOC}

Welcome to Circus.

You must have gotten the letter that invited you, well, actually urged and pushed you to come here. You see, there are people after you. Now don't worry, that's why we brought you here, so you're safe from these people that want to use you. You can't be too surprised though, you know you're different, don't you? Everyone here at Circus is! We've all been brought here by the man who owns this building, Mr. Jackman. Though he can't do it directly, he will be teaching you. He will be teaching you and everyone else here how to protect themselves and how to do things you thought were incapable. This is what truly will save you. This building can only act as a barrier and shelter, you are the one who will truly have to protect yourself. Well, enjoy your time here with all the others, and you should probably prepare yourself . . . Your life is about to change.

Essentially, you have gotten a letter that told you to come to this old building on Faerly St. Called Circus. There are a group of people they're like hunters, and they would very much like to get their hands on you and anyone else who's "different". So for your own safety you are urged to move into Circus with a large group of other random people and live there and learn. I've made this quite unspecific so as we go along we don't really have to stick to the same thing and you can really go anywhere you'd like with it.

There are both newcomers, people who have been living at Circus for a while now, or teachers you can be either three. If you would like to join go sign up at the Character Sheet thread.

P.S.I'm new here so if there's something everyone does on this site that I should do or ya'know if I need to fix anything please tell me! Thank you!

Katie hesitantly walked into the Circus with her guitar on her back and a brown bag over her shoulder. A person who found out about her healing abilities told her to go to the Circus for safety from people that may want to harm her. She looks around to see if anyone might help her figure out what to do other than stand awkwardly by the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back