• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The CIA-With Soul Eater (Open)

Green Dragon

Fire Hazard
The title sums it up, but here's some stuff about me:
  • I RP mostly 1x1, but will consent to a small group if the plot allows.
  • I am 18+, and willing to write through such content. If we discuss being partners, let me know that if content makes you uncomfortable and I will not write it.
  • I am American, so keep timezones in mind.
  • I post 5 to 10 paragraphs in length usually, often longer or shorter if the plot demands it.
  • I post once a day at least, but can often post multiple a day depending on my schedule.
Now, the RP:
As said, the title sums it up. It is the modern world, pretty much everything is normal-except that there are people with the power to shapeshift into weapons, and then there are people with the power to wield these people as weapons. They are kept secret, spoken of amongst the common people as legend. But there's a war unlike any other coming on, and keeping it secret any longer may become impossible.
We will play as two agents in the CIA who have these abilities. I would strongly prefer to be the weapon, but if you can absolutely WOW me with a unique idea for you as a weapon, I might release that privilege to my partner. Here are a few optional tropes that we may include into the RP if you like.

• Romance: weapon/wielder, or either/both with secondary characters we make. I just ask we keep the timeline realistic, no love at first sight. I have no problem with straight or LGBT pairings.
  • Hurt/Comfort: Random bad shit happens to one character, other character makes it better.
  • Saving the world: We'd have to discuss this one, as my ideas are kind of vague. But it could be fun if we can buld a solid idea.
  • Pretty much any you think of. I have no triggers, if you do, please warn me so I can be considerate.
I would massively appreciate a writing sample from any who show interest, just to see if our writing is compatible. I write mostly third person, but I don't mind if you write POV differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back