• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The chained servant (Oh god not another rp concept!)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Good morning, or good night everyone! It is I, Lunar! Back at it with another rp concept, so I was reading servamp (good manga you should read it). So I decided to take part of the concept and adapt it. A servant that has an invisible chain to their master, so they can’t go more then 20ft away from them or they get weaker and the master could die if away for 24hrs. The servant protects and listens to their master. So yeah I know it’s an odd one, but I wanna give it a go. I’d like to play the servant.
Here are my rules
-At least two lines for the response, I can go anywhere from there to a paragraph (sometimes two if needed)
-Mxf is what I’m in the mood for if romance is involved, but romance is not a need
-I can play multiple characters, but don’t expect me to play all of them.
-I’m 17 so try to be at least 2 years within that range.
-Not really a rule, but you can occ with me
-Be somewhat active

This is also fandom friendly and romance friendly, so hit me up if you’re interested. Have a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back