• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {The Case Study of Vanitas} or {Pandora Hearts} Fandom RP

Lupine

confused wizard
Hello, I'm Lupine! I've included some basic information below, but if you want to know anything else, you need only ask. Anyhow, I have once again been consumed by Jun Mochizuki brainrot, and would love to roleplay in either of her worlds.

Bullet Points, whoo!
  • I'm in my (later) 20s, he/they, PST. 18+ only, please.
  • I don't have any problem with darker or upsetting topics, and there are few things that bother me. I would prefer someone in a similar place, although if there are specific things you can't handle, I'll adhere to that. Please tell me before we start plotting too much, in case it's a dealbreaker on my end.
  • I'm a slow writer. I mean this both in literal terms and the time it takes me to reply to things. Sometimes it'll take me a long time to reply. Other times I might be able to reply quickly. But if you're looking for someone who posts every day or more, I am not the person for you. On the flip side, I am eternally patient and will wait forever for you.
  • I'm flexible when it comes to post length, and tend to be a bit of a mirror. My own posts tend to be 200–600 words, but might go higher, depending on what's going on. I write as much or as little as I feel is needed for a particular scene. If you're not sure about our compatibility, I'm happy to offer writing samples. It'd be neat if you'd do the same, but it's not required (it does save potential heartache later, however).
  • Third person, past or present tense. I do past tense by default, but if you write in present tense, I'll switch to match. Can't do first person though, sorry.
  • Romance is heavily preferred, but not required. It shouldn't be the only focus, however. All pairing types are acceptable. In mxf, however, I prefer to play the male character (usually).
  • I am open to doubling or playing multiple mains. I like playing both canon and OC characters, with a preference for the former in this case.
  • OOC discussion! We've got to talk about plotting and the world and so forth. I lose interest otherwise, sorry. It doesn't have to be personal stuff -- although it can be if you prefer to be friends with your partners. I'm happy to hear about your hobbies, interests, and anything else you want to share, but I'm just as happy to just obsess over our RP together. Discord is fine for OOC, but I'm reluctant to use it to write IC. PMs preferred.
  • I'm ghost friendly. I do my best not to ghost, but sometimes my mental health gets the better of me. If I haven't replied in a bit, give me a nudge. I'm forgetful, too. I will tell you upfront if I'm not interested or not vibing, however. ALSO, I don't check RPN as much, as it is not my primary roleplay site. Once we start roleplaying, that won't be a problem, however, as I have a list to keep track of my active roleplays.
  • ???
Roleplays, whoo!
As I said in the title, I'm looking for either of Jun Mochizuki's main series, The Case Study of Vanitas or Pandora HeartsI don't really have much so far as plots go, although I do have some inklings of suggestions. I'm hoping we can come up with something together. I'd be down for some AUs, too. Furthermore, I'll reiterate that I'm happy to do canon x canon, canon x oc, and oc x oc (in some cases).

The Case Study of Vanitas
Caught up on the manga. I have not watched the anime all the way through. Mostly, I just desperately want to play as Vanitas. Everything else is up for discussion. I might be convinced to play Noé, too, if you're extra persuasive.

Pandora Hearts
I've read the entire manga multiple times, and I've seen the anime, although I barely remember it. I'm open to playing as most canon characters against most canon characters. But I am most interested in playing as Jack, Oswald, Lacie, or Leo (if you do Elliot x Leo with me, I'll love you forever). My list of ships I'm in would be exhaustive, so I will provide it if asked.

I am absolutely forgetting something important, I'm sure. I prefer you PM me if you're interested. Ask questions, start chaos! Sometimes it might take me a few days to get back to you. Don't panic, it doesn't mean I'm not interested or that I'm ignoring you.

This thread is an absolute mess, but thanks for reading, I'll see you around and happy roleplaying!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love to do either a vanitas / or pandora hearts roleplay! The latter , admittedly, has a special spot in my heart for many years now , so I'd be more thrilled to do a PH roleplay if you're still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back