• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Bright Sessions RP

majokkos

Okay hi! So I've been listening to The Bright Sessions again (it's my comfort podcast) and I've been thinking a lot about Adam and Caleb. I also just reread The Infinite Noise and now I'm foaming at the mouth to do something with these two .

I'd be down to do anything really! A canon-divergent AU where they never break up, something hurt/comfort with Adam going through a really bad episode or something with the AM, something fluffy where they are moving in together, or even something like a reverse powers/atypical Adam AU. I'm just desperate for something with my favorite boys.

If this sounds up your alley, please reach out and we can discuss some ideas! If not, thank you for reading, have a good one <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back