• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Boys

GotClanked

I can't Sleep
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone. we are looking for a group to roleplay the Boys with us. Now, this is not going to be a big fancy post because I don't want too many people in this roleplay since the roleplay will mainly focus on the boys group. Me and my friend PeteTheWitcher PeteTheWitcher will be running this rp and if you would be interested then please let us know.

So, the main thing is that there will be no canon characters in this, mainly because we want to see creativity from our players. Not a knockoff Butcher even though it is tempting to do because he is amazing. But Vought will still be the big bad in this, but with new people in it. Bonus points to anyone making a character like Annie who is a good Supe trapped in a bad environment. Me and Peter have already got the rp semi set up, just finalizing the plot. It will not follow the show but of course the Boys want to take down Vought. I am fine with taking inspiration from the show, but we will not follow it.

Any Supe ability is allowed but you must have a weakness that a human can use.

We are looking for 4 players for this rp.

Post length is flexible but no one liners or one short paragraph.

The posting schedule will be flexible.

Thank you for your time,

Thats okay, all you need to know is that superheros are corrupt, and the Boys are going to expose them and Vought (company who owns them)

K saw the season 1-3 explained. Soooooo... like saw there was a looooot of graphic violence and some SA.

Question: How nasty is this rp gunna get? Cuz I saw you have a 13yo charrie in accepted roster?

I mean its up to GM. So will escalate depending on where they land on the scale.
Like Bad Apple operates on a PG-12A scale in fights, but has the potential to be HARD R, Luckily nobody currently wants that.

Spoiler: Drowning in Spiders is something that's actually a potential tactic.

Then again, can always give her a Pepsi to chill her out. Shes a fun drunk.

Yeah Boys as a show gets pretty dark at times. Was why i made character i did that could slide along the scale.
Not sure how shes going to be recruited but shes likely going to end up in a mix of the Starlighter/Kimiko roll, aka the Muscle/PR Influence.....though could be different if offered a chance to be a real Hero.

Not sure the direction your planning on story, so open to everything. All i know for certain is Linda knows how to shit talk/trade verbal barbs. Well that and legitimately loves bug puns as a guilty pleasure.

Yeah, RP most i made was mostly a "Average Day snippet". Gets in a fight, has to lose and get beat up, go home and just chill because it sucks and stuck in a loop.

I used Spector mainly due to the previous post, like he's pissed off from the Janitor and she ended up an outlet of frustration, while knowing she could maybe take him if allowed to cut loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back