• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ─── ⋆ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐑𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 ⋆ ───

dollycore

🤍
Roleplay Type(s)

mood
save me

tags
fate

"Chain spotted in red, a man with crimson eyes."

hello, all! welcome to my roleplay search thread for the boys. i just recently finished the show and its been my biggest fixation. you're free to call me dallia or dolly, i don't have a preference between the two. i go by she/her pronouns and i am 21 years old. i've had tons of experience with roleplaying, as i've had a passion for writing for as long as i can remember. i consider myself an advanced literate/lazy novella writer and am only interested in long-term partners.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅
rules:
18+ only, please. as an adult myself, i'm not comfortable roleplaying with minors.
i tend to write up to 600+ words per response, but it all depends on my motivation and what's occurring in the scene. i would prefer partners who can manage the same, but overall, i'm not picky. quality over quantity, as they say! third person pov is a must though.
to match this whole edgy, grudge aesthetic i got going on here, i'm really trying to portray a more collected demeanor. in all honesty though, i'm a very bubbly person, and a huge sucker for ooc! i am going to ask about your day and send you random memes i found funny. of course, headcanoning and plotting will be involved as well. i'm not just looking for roleplay partners, but friends too! i understand not everyone is a people person, so if befriending one another wouldn't be your cup of tea, i would suggest looking elsewhere!
though i do work and have a life outside of roleplaying, just like everyone else, i am very active. i like to send out at least one reply daily, but depending on how eager i am, i can write out a storm of responses. now don't worry, i don't expect the same for you. i am very patient and won't pester you about it unless i haven't heard from you in a week or so! this will be more so in concern of your well-being more than anything.
while i prefer some sort of a notice regarding loss of interest, i am ghost-friendly. things happen and i get that! don't be afraid to let me know though, because maybe we can throw in something that can spark your interest again.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅​

interests:
cc x cc/oc x cc pairings
mxf with me as the female role
not keen on doubling as of now
romantic or platonic
romance, adventure, horror elements
aus are welcome as well

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅
characters i'm searching for:
homelander
butcher
frenchie
black noir

characters i want to play:
starlight
kimiko
queen maeve
my oc

please know i am a huge multishipper, so i don't have a set pairing in mind. i love to explore all the different dynamics between the characters, even with ones that didn't interact in the show. i do have a plot idea for homelander and starlight specifically, but besides that, i'm all for brainstorming!

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅​

and i believe that sums everything up! if you're interested, please refrain from commenting on this thread, as i will be deleting any comments that are posted. private message me instead with some information about yourself and what you're interested in writing for. thank you all!

Crimson Eyes

code: @s e v e n

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back