• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom THE BOYS OC X CC DOUBLE UP REQUEST

martyboo

One Time Luck
∘✦◦◦◦◦◦☆★☆◦◦◦◦◦◦✦∘

Hello to all readers!

∘✦◦◦◦◦◦☆★☆◦◦◦◦◦◦✦∘

Quite recently, I started watching the series "The Boys" on prime video, and I simply fell in love with this series even though I'm only on the first season! 😭
But I'm watching it really quickly, so I'd like to find someone who would be willing to rp 2:2 (double up) canon x oc! (Basically, we both play as two characters. You play as your oc and a canon character for my oc, and I play as my oc and a canon character for your oc!)

I'm looking for a person who would love to play the role of mainly Homelander or The Deep!
As for the characters I can write as, it's really all of The Seven + Butcher and maybe Frenchie!

What do I offer?
⭐ Possibility to get to know each other outside of roleplay
⭐ At least 6 sentences per reply. But I usually mirror my partner, and can go 10+ sentences
⭐ Realistic character appearance
⭐ When it comes to activity, it varies for me. Remember that I also have a life outside the Internet.

What do I expect?
⭐ Mastered spelling
⭐ At least 16 years old, sorry but I won't text anyone below that.
⭐ At least 5 sentences per reply
⭐ I don't require a very extensive OC description, the most basic and important information is enough.

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

bc93ab2ad9593bfb2a738970b8960bd9.jpg

Hi there! Are you still interested in a roleplay for The Boys? I am behind on the show, I have to say, only about halfway through season two. But i do know about certain plot points that happen and I’m currently binging to catch up!

Hi there! Are you still interested in a roleplay for The Boys? I am behind on the show, I have to say, only about halfway through season two. But i do know about certain plot points that happen and I’m currently binging to catch up!
Hello! I am totally still interested!! And don't worry about being behind. I'm also on season two! Do you have discord? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back