• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The boys CC x OC double up roleplay

martyboo

One Time Luck
Guys please im so desperate, this is impossoble-- anyone, im begging

#discord #messenger #canonxoc #GxB #BxB #GxG

∘✦◦◦◦◦◦☆★☆◦◦◦◦◦◦✦∘

Hello to all readers!

∘✦◦◦◦◦◦☆★☆◦◦◦◦◦◦✦∘

Quite recently, I started watching the series "The Boys" on amazon, and I simply fell in love with this series even though I'm only on the first season! 😭
But I'm watching it really quickly, so I'd like to find someone who would be willing to rp 2:2 (double up) canon x oc!

I'm looking for a person who would love to play the role of mainly Homelander, but The Deep works too for my oc! :]
As for the characters I can write as, it's really all of The Seven + Butcher!

What do I offer?
⭐ Possibility to get to know each other outside of roleplay
⭐ At least 5 sentences per reply. (I go up 15 sentences if my partner does the same)
⭐ Realistic character appearance
⭐ When it comes to activity, it varies for me. Remember that I also have a life outside the Internet

What do I expect?
⭐ Mastered spelling
⭐ At least 15 years old, sorry but I won't text anyone below that.
⭐ At least 3/4 of a sentence per reply
⭐ I don't require a very extensive OC description, the most basic and important information is enough

Any questions? Feel free to ask!!

25fa38763bc1f817fe50baa1ef94f994.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back