Story The Blushing Prince's Scrapped First Attempt At A BLEACH Fanfiction

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Original author of BLEACH: Tite Kubo.
Original author of Marvel: Stan Lee

This effort at a BLEACH fanfiction wound up not what I wanted, so I'm scrapping it. But, I'll share it as a writing example, and so others might laugh. I wound up walking miles for coffee!

I'm also scrapping it because it's way too caught on my Marvel gameplay.

"Sugarcane, Shybell Sugarcane, The Blushing Prince," says a very brown, 4' boy of thirteen to a barista from patron side of the counter in high soprano, as his voice hasn't deepened yet. His skin is dark, medium brown, and his hair is a little bit darker of a brown, following a hair trend set by Ariana Grande. Some of his hair's in spiky, bushy locks about his scalp, with most of his hair being long enough to be pulled back into a low ponytail. You can tell he's used mouse.
His irises are golden-yellow and glow, the barista notices, matching his golden ponytail holder, and the golden hair beret that's keeping his hair out of his eyes. Then, the barista notices with widened eyes of shock that the boy has pointed ears.
The boy receives a very large dark mocha coffee topped with whipped cream covered in dark chocolate drizzle, dark chocolate sprinkles, and a dark cherry. The cup says, "Sugarcane," on it.
As he walks away, the barista's brows furrow, and he leans back slightly from seeing the boy has a devil tail.
His devil tail sways from side to side in front of a large, white ribbon bow with golden jingle bells, and his black joggers with pink side-stripes, and black to pink ombre, long, sheer shirt over a black, turtlenecked, crop top. There's sparkling, pink sequins on the longer shirt. There's a black, fabric sweat-jacket with pink trimmings tied around his waist with bits of a pink, flannel shirt sticking out of it. And, his sneakers match the rest of the outfit, again featuring the same pink, the same black, and the same white.
The boy sits at a table with his coffee, and takes a drink while picking up a tablet-like, touchscreen computer featuring more of the same black, white, and pink on it, with cat art about it's backside.
He does some fingerpressing about the touchscreen, then backpacks the now shut down computer, puts the backpack on, and heads out of the cafe with his coffee.
Shybell looks out corners of his eyes through the cafe windows, thinking out loud with his drink's straw in his mouth, "I'd like to own a coffee house."
He takes another drink.
Walking along, he finds a cardboard box on the sidewalk that reads, "Good homes needed," on a piece of college ruled paper taped onto it.
He looks inside, seeing what looks to be an ocikitten.
So, Shybell picks up the kitten in his other arm, and keeps walking along the sidewalk as the kitten mews sadly, until coming to a crosswalk intersection.
He presses the crosswalk button to go off to his left, then waits for the light to cross... And, goes across.
It's a long walk down that road, long after entering his residential district, before he comes to his street. But, he does get there, then turns direction down it.
Eventually, he comes to a run-down old house, and stops by it's worn-out old mailbox, staring at it, drinking his coffee.
He heads over, for this is his home.
The grass is dead and balding. The driveway consists of dirt, too. And, there's dirt swept across the front porch, "Looks like there was a dust storm while I was in the cafe."
He unlocks the door with a bright red key, and enters.
There is clutter everywhere. It seems someone has taken to hoarding.
But, he's only passing through, as this living room is someone's personal bedroom.
Down a hall, and to the left, passed a bookcase, he finally enters his own personal space, his shared bedroom, which also appears to have a hoarder in it.
He puts his coffee down on an old, broken, corner, computer desk with a strangely burned gaming chair, and heads across the hall into the master bedroom.
Shybell shows his new kitten to his very large, bleach-blonde mother-person, "I found this in a cardboard box."
She takes the kitten from him, comforting it, and baby-talking it, "And, what is your name?"
Shybell: "Maybe we should name it Jin, because it looks swift."
She lifts her up, "I was thinking Polka, because she's a girl."
Shybell: "I see."
His mother-person: "Are you sure we should have a fifth?"
Shybell: "Well, Kisuke and Ichigo are ten now. So, I think it wouldn't be bad timing to bring in a new generation."
His mother-person: "You've been wanting one, haven't you?"
Shybell: "Well, they're easier and cheaper than a chinchilla, and an angora rabbit... And, I don't think we can have chickens or cows back there with that nasty, old pool and the two rowdy dogs."
His mother-person: "No, we definitely don't have anywhere to put those kinds of animals. A kitten it is." She asks the kitten, "Can you say, "Jestem Polka?""
The kitten mews.
His mother-person: "Make sure you clean out the litter box once a day, and fill their food bowl once a day, since you're adding to the cats of the house."
Shybell: "Okay. Can I get a food and water bowl set in my room for her? Because I don't think she'll be able to get on the counter where the older cats eat."
His mother-person: "I'm not driving anywhere, order it online. Use bowls from around the house till hers arrive."
Shybell tries to take her back, but his mother-person doesn't let go, and looks at him.
Shybell thus lets go of her, then goes off to his room to shop for kitten stuff.
His mother-person calls out to the household, "Who wants to meet my new granddaughter, Polka!?"
Shybell looks back at the hallway from his gaming computer, watching as the two rowdy dogs rush into the master bedroom, followed by a 5' boy who intentionally looks like Quicksilver.
Shybell: "I found her on way home from the cafe."
His mother-person: "When I said you could go for a walk, I didn't mean you could go all the way over there!"
The silver-haired boy: "Why'd you go that far? What's wrong with the local convenience store? They've got coffee."
HIs mother-person: "You weren't even gone very long, you must be getting faster."
The silver-haired boy: "But, I'll always be the fastest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back