• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Blue Moon Ripper

Hello, I'm looking for an RP partner (preferably one who plays a female character) to RP in a 1970s serial killer detective mystery.

You play a new, young trainee in the FBI who's partnered with an emotionless, detached, older detective, in the US. You are both working on the case of The Blue Moon Ripper.

The Blue Moon Ripper kills every time there is a blue moon, which is every 33 months. His MO is brutal. He's cautious, precise. Never impulsive. Never changes his MO. He's been killing since '71 and went on hiatus for a few years, and he's back, in 1979. And you and the detective are here to solve the case. Because the Ripper is getting closer to your own family than you've realised...

My preferences: Be able to write alot of paragraphs and be atleast halfway decent at writing, and just don't ghost me. It's rude as hell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back