• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π’•π’‰π’† 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’†π’˜ - Kleio's partner search!

Kleio-

I'm trying my best to keep you satisfied
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Β» Kleio
γ€Ž OTHERWORLDY』

Greetings to all you wonderful people! My name is Kleio! (pronounced Cleo but I had to be extra with the name haha) but call me as you wish! I'm a 25 year old female who resides in the Eastern part of the USA!

I'm a dog groomer, partner to the best girlfriend any person could ask for, and a momma to 5 animals! (yes...I know I'm crazy)

I've been on and off rolelaying for nearly ten years now, and recently have really had the itch to get back into it again. I was super big into Feral Front before they shut down around covid (literally broke my heart), and I've had the tough time of fining another home for my stories since then. I would classify myself semi-advanced to advanced when it comes to writing ( I may be rusty, so for that bare with me!)

Shoot me a message or reply to this thread if you're interested in roleplaying with me! I love to chat, so never be afraid to throw out your ideas an opinions!!
code by @Nano

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back