• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Beginning of the End

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Post-apocalyptic RP. I'm recruiting RP'ers - I've already got a couple of people, but obviously we need a few more so we can get things rolling. If you're going to apply, I'd like to see some of the following traits:

- Decent activity (You can RP for a while every day, etc.)

- I don't mean to sound pushy, but I'd like someone who uses decent English and grammar. (There's been very few people that I've met that don't scratch up to this, so I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.)

- Contribution/Creativity. I like people with creative minds, so if you're a creative person, I need you! :)

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-beginning-of-the-end.63569/

That's the link there. Feel free to apply, but read the rules! (They're located on the first post of the IC section.)

@DrTrollinski

I have a proposition for you. It involves zombies, roleplay, and long-term projects.

PM me if you're interested, please.

I want the best of the best, and I know you to fit the bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back