• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Amazing world of gumball RP-

SyvilNoir

Hello!
OK HEAR ME OUT- I LOVE THIS SHOW--
i roleplay pretty literate, i don't like one liner replies since its pretty frustrating to put detail into something , then get a simple reply-

ANYWAYS. my fancharacter, who is a deer; is very spunky and tomboyish. i have a plot but if youre interested please hit me up!! im also open to plot suggestions :,)

I have many other fandoms if you want to RP something else w/ me :^) so dont be afraid to hit me up!

other fandoms include:

Portal series
Steven universe
Rick and Morty
Supernatural (just getting into it though! im not COMPLETELY ready to rp it-)
We bare Bears

i've got more but my minds in the gutter right now LOL

OK HEAR ME OUT- I LOVE THIS SHOW--
i roleplay pretty literate, i don't like one liner replies since its pretty frustrating to put detail into something , then get a simple reply-

ANYWAYS. my fancharacter, who is a deer; is very spunky and tomboyish. i have a plot but if youre interested please hit me up!! im also open to plot suggestions :,)

I have many other fandoms if you want to RP something else w/ me :^) so dont be afraid to hit me up!
Hello! are still interested in role-playing >???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back